My personal opinion on the Raid:

Trump is simply going to have to take it to the streets and with lots of guns this time.

And he will be doing it knowing full well that he is still the sitting president!

1. I believe the raid is a fishing expedition looking for something in particular that the FBI better hope they found because if they didn’t then shit will hit the damn fan!

2. Democrats you better hope Biden DOJ didn’t blow it because if they did you better bet when Biden is out of office the GOP will go after him when they are in power!

3. We are in some dark times as a nation and the war is political one with words for now but both sides need to temper their damn reactions and let remember Trump is a slithering snake and I still do not believe he will go to jail and the FBI will be a major bust which will result with Wray being fired or asked for his resignation!
I think they were there to sniff Melania's panties.

Of course with so many Federal workers nowadays being queer due to diversity goals maybe they were there to sniff Barron's underwear.

It's the timing, past attempts, harassment, abuses, intimidation factors, which destroys any case they might think they have. They've already blew it, hence my calling them* stupid in a more polite manner by calling them not so bright.
*the people making these terrible calls, not the agency*
How many times has Trump testified before Congress?
How often has Trump provided any documents?

1. I believe the raid is a fishing expedition looking for something in particular that the FBI better hope they found because if they didn’t then shit will hit the damn fan!

2. Democrats you better hope Biden DOJ didn’t blow it because if they did you better bet when Biden is out of office the GOP will go after him when they are in power!

3. We are in some dark times as a nation and the war is political one with words for now but both sides need to temper their damn reactions and let remember Trump is a slithering snake and I still do not believe he will go to jail and the FBI will be a major bust which will result with Wray being fired or asked for his resignation!
The precedent has been set. Every Republican President that leaves office will have his house raided by the FBI.

Of course Democrats will not have to worry about that happening as they are above the rule of law.

Im not making any judgements, yet. I am laughing at both sides though lolz
The right automatically thinks this is all bullshit when we dont even know anything. If he broke the law, he SHOULD be punished for it.
How many boxes of documents did Obama take with him?....Bush?.....Clinton?

You know as well as I that it's next to impossible to NOT break any laws these days.....Our innocence is no longer any protection from these fascist goons.

Those who are now weeping, moaning and gnashing their teeth over this "raid" had no problems when the same FBI began an "investigation" on Hillary, 11 days before the vote.
This is a good point and I was very shocked at the time. I'm a Trump voter, but I thought the Comey attack on Hillary 11 days before the election because of the Anthony Weiner sextings on a laptop that had Hillary documents on it was a set-up by Comey, and a very puzzling one, as he was supposedly on her side, but obviously wasn't.

I think to this day that Comey was why Hillary lost the election. I may be wrong, but that's what I thought at the time and now.

Also that the Clintons were involved in this current mess another way: it was the impeachment of Bill Clinton that led directly to the stupid and illicit Trump impeachments, and I saw that coming way back when. It would be a feud that would never end and it hasn't.

The FBI needs to be defunded, all of the senior staff fired, and those jobs given to thoroughly vetted junior employees. Future budgets should be dependent on behavior as determined by an independent body of citizens that are unaffiliated with DC.

If that cannot be done, the next step is to make every member of that agency understand that they can and will be resisted by average citizens whose rights they so casually trample. Fuck these American Schutzstaffel!
More "defund the police" rhetoric from the kooky far rightwing of American politics.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Do you not understand that the authorities don't have the legal right to conduct "fishing expeditions" against ANY American let alone an ex President of the United States? You get a warrant because you've convinced a judge that there is specific evidence of a crime that has taken place...a crime that you spell out in detail FOR the judge before that warrant is signed.

We agree 110% and both sides are just doing their hysterical nonsense.

What I am wondering is what are they truly looking for?

And I don’t believe it has to do with something classified but something to do with Russia.

Maybe I am insane ( Yes Taz I know I am ) but it seem they are after something specific to nail him on that isn’t classified records…
Maybe nothing

Just conducting the raid the way DOJ did gives the impression that Trump did something serious and wrong

Thats an impression they hope will influence the 2022 election

Do you not agree that Biden should be investigated? Im going to assume you are up to date with all the evidence against him and his son at this point. So should he be investigated?

Those who are now weeping, moaning and gnashing their teeth over this "raid" had no problems when the same FBI began an "investigation" on Hillary, 11 days before the vote.
The FBI never got a warrant and raided Hillarys house. Do you see the double standard? Trump could have pushed for a Hillary indictment, but he chose to let by gones be bygones. This has always been the way it worked with incoming presidents...... until now.

Im not making any judgements, yet. I am laughing at both sides though lolz
The right automatically thinks this is all bullshit when we dont even know anything. If he broke the law, he SHOULD be punished for it.
The left saying "he isnt above the law" is a goddamn joke. The govt goes after people it doesnt like. It isnt about justice in America.
After they made up Russian collusion, and investigated it knowing it was a lie. I don't trust a democrat at all.

Think about it. The IRS has hired about 85 thousand agents and many of them armed. How are you going to feel when they confiscate your files on a fishing expedition? When federal agencies become banana republic hit squads, the Country is in deep shit. Those suffering from TDS applaud the criminal act because hatred clouds their common sense. Wait until they come knocking on your door.
The consolation prize is that would be karma for the Prog voters. They see the troubles of the nation and keep kneeling to their godless government cult which is expanding its tyranny on a regular basis.

How many times has Trump testified before Congress?
How often has Trump provided any documents?
He doesn't need to, Pesaki herself said his words Peaceful exonerates him, and your golden gal Chaney also exonerated him with admission they planed the rally before Pres. speech.
But thanks for smokescreening the subject without adressing the issue raised: they chose the wrong day for the raid, it shows intent to intimidate and obstruct justice which is in violation of the Fed and state laws I posted.
Under Federal 18 U.S.C. § 241
And FLorida Law 914.22
Which means they also violated
Floridas law- 837.05 (2)

He doesn't need to, Pesaki herself said his words Peaceful exonerates him, and your golden gal Chaney also exonerated him with admission they planed the rally before Pres. speech.
But thanks for smokescreening the subject without adressing the issue raised: they chose the wrong day for the raid, it shows intent to intimidate and obstruct justice which is in violation of the Fed and state laws I posted.
Under Federal 18 U.S.C. § 241
And FLorida Law 914.22
Which means they also violated
Floridas law- 837.05 (2)
No problem then

We will just have to take the word of Trump staffers testifying before the Jan 6 committee

No problem then

We will just have to take the word of Trump staffers testifying before the Jan 6 committee
The staffer singular was discredited interesting enough behind closed doors so they wouldn't be exposed as making stuff up =perjury.

The staffer singular was discredited interesting enough behind closed doors so they wouldn't be exposed as making stuff up =perjury.
There were many more staffers than Hutchinson who validated what she testified to.

Forum List

Back