My personal opinion on the Raid:

And when he fails what will you say?
They also obstructed the Hunter case through another Floridian, maybe you heard of Rep Matt Gaetz who was part of the Judicial committee that also is an FBI watch dog, and who was targeted as well to try and kick him off the committee.
There's a pattern.

Those who are now weeping, moaning and gnashing their teeth over this "raid" had no problems when the same FBI began an "investigation" on Hillary, 11 days before the vote.
It's the timing making it obvious, and there's a pattern of this fascist behavior.

We don't know of everything they were searching for but we know of some of what is missing and what they were searching for. And you can bet your ass that the judge was informed by the FBI on what was missing.

Now's the time for a reality check in America.

Nothing can be ruled out unless you're convinced that Trump was bluffing.
He's at least established a track record of pulling in his horns before committing to lead his attempted coup.

Will that fact lead to a lack of confidence on the part of his violent supporters? If he's going to stage a coup attempt against government, he needs to get his own gun and be there using it. That's the confidence factor his lieutenants are going to expect on the second attempt!
He can’t overthrow the Government without the Military.

They also obstructed the Hunter case through another Floridian, maybe you heard of Rep Matt Gaetz who was part of the Judicial committee that also is an FBI watch dog, and who was targeted as well to try and kick him off the committee.
There's a pattern.
Yeah, Matt “ The Golden Boy “ Gaetz…

Again, if Trump lawyers felt the search was illegal or went out of the warrant scope they will have it in court.

He can’t overthrow the Government without the Military.
In some cases true and in other cases not true. (Cuba)

But too, it's not firmly established that America's military will be loyal to Biden's government.
There is evidence that the military has been infiltrated by the insurrectionists. Flynn and his brother.

We agree 110% and both sides are just doing their hysterical nonsense.

What I am wondering is what are they truly looking for?

And I don’t believe it has to do with something classified but something to do with Russia.

Maybe I am insane ( Yes Taz I know I am ) but it seem they are after something specific to nail him on that isn’t classified records…
Well let's remember Wray was appointed by Trump. Next this had to approved by Wray, Garland and two federal judges. Considering the possible fall ou for these actions and t he threat to all the peoples jobs that are involved you can damn well believe they were almost absolutely sure evidence would be found. So many jobs are on the line it is ridiculous. No way they didn't cross every t and dot every I.

My personal view on the raid

1. The FBI understands the political influence of the target
2. They would not risk the wrath of Congress to engage in a “Fishing Expedition”
3. No judge would issue a warrant against a former President without substantial probable cause

We will see if I am right once more information is released

Yeah, Matt “ The Golden Boy “ Gaetz…

Again, if Trump lawyers felt the search was illegal or went out of the warrant scope they will have it in court.
So they use our tax dollars to intimidate and cause Trump to waste his money...and the irs will have unlimited funds to cause him & anyone who gets in the way of the progressive's master plan to waste their money defending against this fascist behavior. BUT THERE ARE SOLUTIONS,
first once we get back the house and senate we have to change how congress polices itself through the failed Ethics committee, as we need an outside oversight.
That's as dumb as when our teachers used to allow our fellow students grade our own exams.
The IRS has a seperate entity that oversees waste and abuses in the IRS, they are there to protect us from these abuses the left thinks they can get away with. The investigative general and their office has no ties to the IRS and has no problem cracking down on the waste and abuses that this administration is planning yet denying. We need that seperate oversight on the lawless Congress that has constantly gotten away with abuses of power and worse.

Well let's remember Wray was appointed by Trump. Next this had to approved by Wray, Garland and two federal judges. Considering the possible fall ou for these actions and t he threat to all the peoples jobs that are involved you can damn well believe they were almost absolutely sure evidence would be found. So many jobs are on the line it is ridiculous. No way they didn't cross every t and dot every I.
It doesn't matter if Trump appointed him.
The point should be to anyone with any common-sense....is that no president should be involved in influencing the Justice Department or any investigation they are conducting. But Democrats don't follow that rule.
Trump appointed Wray....and he's not beholding to Trump.
So it doesn't matter if he was appointed by Trump.

My personal view on the raid

1. The FBI understands the political influence of the target
2. They would not risk the wrath of Congress to engage in a “Fishing Expedition”
3. No judge would issue a warrant against a former President without substantial probable cause

We will see if I am right once more information is
It's the timing, past attempts, harassment, abuses, intimidation factors, which destroys any case they might think they have. They've already blew it, hence my calling them* stupid in a more polite manner by calling them not so bright.
*the people making these terrible calls, not the agency*

Prior to the Mueller investigation, there was an earlier IG report that came out, saying that their DOJ did not have sufficient cause or evidence to justify their investigation into Trump's possible collusion with the Russians. Essentially the report said the DOJ has a very low threshold for justifying an investigation into anybody and if I'm not mistaken Trump brought in Christopher Wray, who told us that shit wouldn't happen again. But did it, in this case? I don't know what the evidence was that they had, but given the democrats' track record thus far, I kinda think this was not based on sufficient facts but was politically motivated. Some people got fired or released or transferred or whatever, but nobody got arrested or indicted. IOW, there is no deterrence for anyone in the DOJ to follow the rules and abuse their authority.

I have no doubt that there are plenty of good, honest people working in the DOJ. But I also honestly believe there are plenty of other people who will abuse their position and power for political purposes with no regard for the organizational regs and rules or for the law itself. And since there is no deterrence, then why not?

The point should be to anyone with any common-sense....is that no president should be involved in influencing the Justice Department or any investigation they are conducting. But Democrats don't follow that rule.
Lol. OK shortbus.

Trump didn’t try to influence investigations…

Now that is hilariously funny!!!

I wonder if the FBI found that 'Thank You' note Putin sent to Trump for all that nuclear weapons information.

Ummm, the thank you was sent via hookers and offering him a safe place…

Now stop it and let be serious and let understand that Trump is a victim…

So you think Trump kicked his entire American staff out of that meeting so he & Putin could exchange cake recipes?

Forum List

Back