My paintings

Dajjal

Quran buster
Jul 8, 2012
England
This thread is for Sunni man, as whatever else he is he has an appreciation of art.
I am going to attempt to post photos of my paintings on this thread, But I am not sure what I am doing, so bear with me if I make mistakes in the size of the pictures.

Ok, that went well, the picture is called, "the imprisonment of Glory.

Attachments

• $the-imprisonment-of-glory.jpg
    $the-imprisonment-of-glory.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 708
Last edited:
This picture is called, "the cult of green idols"

Attachments

• $cult-of-green-idols.jpg
    $cult-of-green-idols.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 658
This picture is called, "gothic nightmares" I photograhed it before it was finished, and sold it unexpectedly for £400 before I had time to photograph the finished picture, But in the finished picture, all the windows have stained glass pictures in them.

Attachments

• $Gothic-nightmares.jpg
    $Gothic-nightmares.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 664
This picture was also photographed before it was finished, and I never thought of a title, but the picture is of an angel playing the violin, and the music is turning into animals.

Attachments

• $Untitled4.jpg
    $Untitled4.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 636
Another picture I photograhed before completely finishing it, also sold for £250.

It is called, "once more over the sunflowers for Vincent"

Attachments

• $105.jpg
    $105.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 623
This thread is for Sunni man, as whatever else he is he has an appreciation of art.
I am going to attempt to post photos of my paintings on this thread, But I am not sure what I am doing, so bear with me if I make mistakes in the size of the pictures.

Ok, that went well, the picture is called, "the imprisonment of Glory.
Well done, Dajjal. Thanks for sharing your fabulous paintings. :)

Well, since I have inspired people to post their paintings, they have inspired me to post some more of mine. :lol:

Attachments

• $101.jpg
    $101.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 321

Forum List

Back