My Old Threads ..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I miss having access to them, no more trips down memory lane and reminders of past oddities and such.:crybaby:

I miss having access to them, no more trips down memory lane and reminders of past oddities and such.:crybaby:

There is a way to get a list of your threads Lumpy, but for the life of me I can't remember how to do it. It isn't something that is naturally intuitive but it's really easy if you know how.

Okay I just figured it out again. Click on your avatar in the upper righthand corner of the page and then the line to your profile page--it will be a the top of the drop down menu. When you get to your profile page click on "Information" and that will give you a link to all your threads.

Okay I just figured it out again. Click on your avatar in the upper righthand corner of the page and then the line to your profile page--it will be a the top of the drop down menu. When you get to your profile page click on "Information" and that will give you a link to all your threads.
There is a similar way to list all of the threads you've started.

Begin as you said, by going to the top of a age and clicking on your avatar or user name.

Then click on "Your Profile Page" just to the right of your avatar.

Then click on postings. You will immediately see a list of recent postings.

Scroll to the bottom and click on "Find all threads by (you)"

It's one of the new site "improvements."

I understand the old software had problems, but one of the good things was that it was much easier to search for old threads.
Now that you know how to do it, it's just as easy as before.

I understand the old software had problems, but one of the good things was that it was much easier to search for old threads.
Thanks to You and Mama Fox, I'm still going to whine about not having access to the oldest threads and memories but hey, such is life..what ya gonna do? :eusa_doh:

Thanks to You and Mama Fox, I'm still going to whine about not having access to the oldest threads and memories but hey, such is life..what ya gonna do? :eusa_doh:

But....but...they're all still there. The initial list when you access it takes you back to I think 2010. But at the bottom of the list you'll see a link to older threads and that gives you all the threads back to the beginning....at least 2007 when I started my first thread here.

But....but...they're all still there. The initial list when you access it takes you back to I think 2010. But at the bottom of the list you'll see a link to older threads and that gives you all the threads back to the beginning....at least 2007 when I started my first thread here.
I'm thinkin .. I've started a lot of threads, they must go by the amount in my case.Thank You Lovely Lady Fox.

I'm thinkin .. I've started a lot of threads, they must go by the amount in my case.Thank You Lovely Lady Fox.
I think if you scroll to the bottom of the last age of your threads...click on "Find older messages" it will take you back to the beginning. I found my original post in the Introduction Forum...from 2009.

I think if you scroll to the bottom of the last age of your threads...click on "Find older messages" it will take you back to the beginning. I found my original post in the Introduction Forum...from 2009.
I can go back to 199 but there were times in the hey-day I'd consistantly start 7 to 10 threads a day.

I can go back to 199 but there were times in the hey-day I'd consistantly start 7 to 10 threads a day.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/6574187/

I found this one from 2012.

You gotta keep going to the last page, clicking on "Find older messages", going to the last page, clicking on "Find older messages", repeat, repeat, repeat...

...it may take you six weeks to get the first post you made here! :laugh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back