My niece told her mommy

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Just got a call
The vociferous little red guard rodent showed my sister my post on Instagram. Then my Stalinist sister called my mom lol

My mom said she was completely stunned by my views as they are not part of leftist thought .” The Chicago Manifesto of zero critical thinking “.
She did not even debate me and she is an honor student 👨‍🎓.
I have been banned by her from all social media lol

I just gave her a few facts

Just got a call
The vociferous little red guard rodent showed my sister my post on Instagram. Then my Stalinist sister called my mom lol

My mom said she was completely stunned by my views as they are not part of leftist thought .” The Chicago Manifesto of zero critical thinking “.

The fact that you allow politics to come between you and your family shows that you are not a very intelligent person to start with. Also, how do you know the things you present are facts? Can you give an example?

Just got a call

Women are not to be debated, they are to be instructed.

I said he had a constitutional right to both be there and defend the community and he acted in self defense.

She also compared the incident to that black kid who was waving a gun in a park and Cleveland and the cop was acquitted
I said waiving a toy gun that looks 100 percent real is a good way to get shot

She also compared T supporters to the 3rd Reich lol

The fact that you allow politics to come between you and your family shows that you are not a very intelligent person to start with. Also, how do you know the things you present are facts? Can you give an example?
He is not the one that did it. The Red Guard Rodent is the one that made it a big deal.

Just got a call

You forget we read you posts here? Nobody "debates" you. You don't have enough IQ points.

I said he had a constitutional right to both be there and defend the community and he acted in self defense.

She also compared the incident to that black kid who was waving a gun in a park and Cleveland and the cop was acquitted
I said waiving a toy gun that looks 100 percent real is a good way to get shot

She also compared T supporters to the 3rd Reich lol
This is why some people really need a good dose of 3rd Reich justice.

He is not the one that did it. The Red Guard Rodent is the one that made it a big deal.
Takes two to tango amigo… we all own our own actions. Stop blaming everybody else and look within.

Forum List

Back