My Memorial Day

Reluctantly I would have to state that your post is one of the stupidiest post I have read on this board as well as one of the most blasphemous...
I don't elevate ANY MAN to the same status as Jesus Christ...how theologically ignorant of you.
A real soldier resulted in the justice afforded to the survivors of My Lai;

In one of the most horrific incidents of violence against civilians during the Vietnam War, a company of American soldiers brutally killed the majority of the population of the South Vietnamese hamlet of My Lai in March 1968. Though exact numbers remain unconfirmed, it is believed that as many as 500 people including women, children and the elderly were killed in the My Lai Massacre.. Higher-ranking U.S. Army officers managed to cover up the events of that day for a year before revelations by a soldier who had heard of the massacre sparked a wave of international outrage and led to a special investigation into the matter. In 1970, a U.S. Army board charged 14 officers of crimes related to the events at My Lai; only one was convicted.

A real soldier is always to ask questions...

I happened to have been in the vicinity of My Lai shortly before the Americal boys took matters into their own hands...that ville was a VC shithole full of bad actors. The cadre HID while their women and kids were sorted out as a lesson to other hamlets....we would do as their VC brethren had done hundreds of times and would continue to do in the future....massacre. No combat Vet would bring up My Lai you phony piece of shit.
Recon mark is a pussy
Not today. He served. Today, we honor that service, regardless of the manner in which it was offered.
Technically today we honor the memory of the fallen.
We can all call Mark a Pussy any day of the year untill 11/11
:thup:
But to serve on the kind of unit he described and make it back alive, doesn't really deserve the title of Pussy.
:cool:
Technically, yes. However, I choose to expand it to include anyone who has volunteered to serve. Because regardless of motive, to servie is to say that you will be willing to lay your life down for country if called upon.

Yes, those who gave the ultimate measure of their devotion to America are whom I honor on this day, but all service is acknowledged.
I have friends with perfect physical bodies yet are Brain dead and will never utter a word for the rest of their lives...
To witness that absence of life and spirit in their eyes is more frightening than any physical wound I witnessed.

Memorial day is for them and not just the departed...

Reluctantly I would have to state that your post is one of the stupidiest post I have read on this board as well as one of the most blasphemous...
I don't elevate ANY MAN to the same status as Jesus Christ...how theologically ignorant of you.

In one of the most horrific incidents of violence against civilians during the Vietnam War, a company of American soldiers brutally killed the majority of the population of the South Vietnamese hamlet of My Lai in March 1968. Though exact numbers remain unconfirmed, it is believed that as many as 500 people including women, children and the elderly were killed in the My Lai Massacre.. Higher-ranking U.S. Army officers managed to cover up the events of that day for a year before revelations by a soldier who had heard of the massacre sparked a wave of international outrage and led to a special investigation into the matter. In 1970, a U.S. Army board charged 14 officers of crimes related to the events at My Lai; only one was convicted.

I happened to have been in the vicinity of My Lai shortly before the Americal boys took matters into their own hands...that ville was a VC shithole full of bad actors. The cadre HID while their women and kids were sorted out as a lesson to other hamlets....we would do as their VC brethren had done hundreds of times and would continue to do in the future....massacre. No combat Vet would bring up My Lai you phony piece of shit.
I'm not sure how tight the rules are here but even if I'm banned temporairly it was worth it. You sir are a huge piece of shit. You and the other piece of shit (Hossfly) who thanked you for this post. Anyone who celebrates the massacres of women and children and those who cover up these attrocitties are worse than any Isis or Al Qaeda member. You have lowered the human race to the level of cockroaches with this kind of shit.
Don't waste your time...

For me, it is a Solemn Day of Recognition. I have not forgotten my Father's two cousins Sidney and Theodore KIA WWII.

Those Marines I served with at I Co. 3rd Bn 2nd Marines before we were ordered to different units in Vietnam.These Marines gave their lives Carl (my best friend) , Tiago (Navy Cross Posthumously), and Mike.

Those I served along side of at the 2nd Plt. C Co. 1st Bn 4th Marines in Vietnam: My Squad Leader Jim, Joe and Tom who never got the chance to be Veterans. Rest in Peace. Semper Fidelis

Please continue to post on your thread...I appreciate your loss and sentiments.
In that spirit I will refrain from responding to controversial posts...

I joined for the training and the experience. I wanted to travel overseas. I wanted to experience the military and war. I wanted to see the world and put my abilities to the test and push my limits.

I wanted to visit a land of profound spiritual and religious significance to me. I wanted to generate mana for the gods through my actions overseas and become who I Willed to become.

People are always thanking me but I tell them not to. I didn't do it for them. I could care less about them. I did it for myself, and for the gods... not for America, not for its people and their pitiful indoctrinated, mundane, propaganda-fueled Weltanschauungs.

Last edited:

I'm not sure how tight the rules are here but even if I'm banned temporairly it was worth it. You sir are a huge piece of shit. You and the other piece of shit (Hossfly) who thanked you for this post. Anyone who celebrates the massacres of women and children and those who cover up these attrocitties are worse than any Isis or Al Qaeda member. You have lowered the human race to the level of cockroaches with this kind of shit.

You are a disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself for speaking to BullKurtz and Hossfly this way. If you prefer communism find a communist nation and move there. Real Americans have no desire to live like the North Vietnamese and North Koreans do.

Nobody is "celebrating" anything you vile bitch. I said nothing while the freak in this thread abused my pal and fellow 1st Cav 11F40 HossFly. He can take care of himself.....but the freak went a step too far trashing those who served with Americal in and around Quang Ngai province and the Son My hamlets of My Lai and My Khe...they took heavy casualties there and finally did a hammer dance on those who were tormenting them.....I don't give a shit what your view of Vietnam is....you don't mean anything to those of us who served there.

Recon mark is a pussy
Not today. He served. Today, we honor that service, regardless of the manner in which it was offered.
Technically today we honor the memory of the fallen.
We can all call Mark a Pussy any day of the year untill 11/11
:thup:
But to serve on the kind of unit he described and make it back alive, doesn't really deserve the title of Pussy.
:cool:
Really...if the worst that can be said of me is by a pseudo-policeman calling me a pussy, it's still a beautiful day.
The worst that can be said of you is that you do not have a grateful heart, Mark. You appear to be completely void of any appreciation for what our soldiers have sacrificed for us in laying down their lives to defend the freedom and liberty of Americans. You were granted the privilege of living in America and the opportunity to defend it. Be grateful, Mark. You could have been born in North Korea. You have much to be thankful for.

I joined for the training and the experience. I wanted to travel overseas. I wanted to experience the military and war. I wanted to see the world and put my abilities to the test and push my limits.

I wanted to visit a land of profound spiritual and religious significance to me. I wanted to generate mana for the gods through my actions overseas and become who I Willed to become.

People are always thanking me but I tell them not to. I didn't do it for them. I could care less about them. I did it for myself, and for the gods... not for America, not for its people and their pitiful indoctrinated, mundane, propaganda-fueled Weltanschauungs.

You also claimed to have been born into a Christian family yet by your own admission didn't know Jesus Christ has the keys to hell (an elementary teaching). I have no cause to believe a word coming out of you. Neither would anyone else here.

Last edited:
Nobody is "celebrating" anything you vile bitch. I said nothing while the freak in this thread abused my pal and fellow 1st Cav 11F40 HossFly. He can take care of himself.....but the freak went a step too far trashing those who served with Americal in and around Quang Ngai province and the Son My hamlets of My Lai and My Khe...they took heavy casualties there and finally did a hammer dance on those who were tormenting them.....I don't give a shit what your view of Vietnam is....you don't mean anything to those of us who served there.
I served US Army 70-1971

My high school friend Clark was drafted the same day I was and we completed basic training together.

He ended up being assigned to the Americal Division and was killed in the infamous sapper attack on FSB Mary Ann located in the province of Quang Tin on March 1971.

Battle of FSB Mary Ann - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Now his name is on the "Wall" of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and he has an honored place in American history. ....... :cool:

Last edited:
I served US Army 70-1971

My high school friend Clark was drafted the same day on April 70 with me and we went thru basic training together.

He ended up being assigned to the Americal Division and was killed in the infamous sapper attack on FSB Mary Ann located in the province of Quang Tin on March 1971.

Now his name is on the "Wall" of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and he has an honored place in American history.

I keep trying to figure out exactly what we accomplished there in Vietnam .......but I keep drawing a blank. ....... :cool:

Thank you for serving, Sunni man. May the LORD be near Clark's family today and comfort them.

You also claimed to have been born into a Christian family yet by your own admission didn't know Jesus Christ has the keys to hell (an elementary teaching). I have no cause to believe a word coming out of you. Neither should anyone else here.

The Christian teachings I was raised into were more about understanding the Christian perspective on "good" and "evil", how to treat others "right" and how to behave and live your life. Whether or not one believes Jesus "possesses the keys to Hell" is completely irrelevant and has no effect whatsoever on "being saved" or "going to Heaven".

You also claimed to have been born into a Christian family yet by your own admission didn't know Jesus Christ has the keys to hell (an elementary teaching). I have no cause to believe a word coming out of you. Neither should anyone else here.

The Christian teachings I was raised into were more about understanding the Christian perspective on "good" and "evil", how to treat others "right" and how to behave and live your life. Whether or not one believes Jesus "possesses the keys to Hell" is completely irrelevant and has no effect whatsoever on "being saved" or "going to Heaven".

You're vindicating yourself now. It's another sign of your weakness.

You are a disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself for speaking to BullKurtz and Hossfly this way.
Why? They actually support the massacre of women & children. Look at what he said "their women and kids were sorted out as a lesson to other hamlets" Since you support them to you are a real piece of shit. Since you keep bringing up God all the time what does your god think of people who massacre women & childen?

If you prefer communism find a communist nation and move there. Real Americans have no desire to live like the North Vietnamese and North Koreans do.
So when one criticizes attrocities done by americans it automatically means they want to live in a communist country? What a ridiculous way to think.

I served US Army 70-1971

My high school friend Clark was drafted the same day I was and we completed basic training together.

Now his name is on the "Wall" of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and he has an honored place in American history.

I keep trying to figure out exactly what we accomplished there in Vietnam .......but I keep drawing a blank. ....... :cool:

Sunni man, I spoke with a high level retired military person at a meeting some time ago and I told him that I was told that we won the Vietnam war because the N. Vietnamese contacted the White House giving their surrender. Rather than declare the victory - the President said we were withdrawing from the war. I want you to know that we won that war. When I told this retired military hero what I was told he said, It's true. He was a very close friend of one of the CIA Directors - there is more to the story and perhaps they will one day have the freedom to tell the world the truth but as of today it remains a secret. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. Many sacrificed their lives in that war.

You are a disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself for speaking to BullKurtz and Hossfly this way.
Why? They actually support the massacre of women & children. Look at what he said "their women and kids were sorted out as a lesson to other hamlets" Since you support them to you are a real piece of shit. Since you keep bringing up God all the time what does your god think of people who massacre women & childen?

If you prefer communism find a communist nation and move there. Real Americans have no desire to live like the North Vietnamese and North Koreans do.
So when one criticizes attrocities done by americans it automatically means they want to live in a communist country? What a ridiculous way to think.

We don't aid the enemy and we most definitely do not side with them by agreeing with them. One of the four steps of a communist take over is demoralization. The communists made headway in demoralization by the accusations that were waged against our soldiers during the Vietnam war. See a video by ex-KGB subversive agent - Yuri Bemzenov for how this is done.

You're vindicating yourself now. It's another sign of your weakness.

You spiteful little serpent you ^_^

The truth is hated by those who cannot tolerate truth. Its a very old problem. One that Jesus Christ will correct when He returns. You had better find yourself on the right side of the truth (serving Jesus Christ) when he returns or you'll be suffering in hell with the serpent for all eternity.

I am a he.
Yes you are celebrating it. Look at what you stated. "The cadre HID while their women and kids were sorted out as a lesson to other hamlets....we would do as their VC brethren had done hundreds of times and would continue to do in the future....massacre." You give the military a bad name.

Your problem is the ponytail who taught you the shit you're typing here....you just don't know any better because nobody took the time to correct you. You'll never be in combat and neither will any of the arrogant little weenies you hang out with.
FYI...when a woman or child raises a rifle or releases the spoon on a hand grenade, they lose their protected status in a combat theatre. If they load for, feed, tend to wounds, or give the enemy shelter, they become the enemy. That's what we encountered with the NLF/VC...they sent women and kids at GIs every chance they got...they had no mercy on their own people. Yet you see them as heroic guerillas fighting the American invaders and call those who confronted them vile names. Like I said before, it's YOU who is the stain on our Flag, not us.

Forum List

Back