My Memorial Day

Dang, is this the last we'll see of "Reconmark" or will somebody have to come up with another sock.....I know he saw my challenge.....still waiting.
impatient.gif

Maybe you could tell us why a supposedly grown man is so envious of the title "Marine" that he got on an anonymous message board and lied that he was one...
Should I post your screen name before you were found to be a fraud???

A "fraud"? :lol: BullKurzUSMC was a chat board cartoon character I invented 12 years ago as everybody here knows....and the fact you would bring it up is obvious....you're terrified I'll ask you a few things any Recon man would know. I'll wait until I know you're here and we'll see what answers I get....I think you're a lying sack of shit.
So since you were discovered to be a fraud...it was all for play???...yeah right.

I was in Arizona back in 2007 and I saw a bumper sticker say. My son is in Iraq so you can have your freedom. When I challenged the owner of the vehicle to show me how Iraq threatened anyone's freedom all he could do was lash out verbally and threaten me with violence. I told him his bumper sticker was a lie that he himself couldn't defend. If I saw you face to face I would say the exactly what I said here. You either would defend your position or you would resort to volence. Resorting to violence only shows you could not defend your position.

Too bad the proud father you challenged didn't light you up...Like I said, your kind hides behind those who protect your freedom while you insult and betray them.....I know what you are, you know what you are.
The only thing you would have light up was your own fart...what a fraudulent tough guy.

How expected...lol!!!!

You're a candyass clerk if you ever served at all ya fucking joke.
That's part of what makes people like you so sorry. You fraudulently claimed to be a Marine until outed as a liar.
My avatar clearly shows when I am online and offline, so you wrote a bunch of shit while I was offline in order to try to gain some respectability; when I came online and accepted your challenge you posted a sissy's reply and scampered away.

So tell everyone what an internet warrior you wish you were...lol!!!

I always attempt to help little old ladies so I'll give you something where your pathetic internet persona may try to portray as false..

Boot Camp: San Diego Camp Pendleton MOS 0311 Combat Rifleman.
Advanced Infantry training: Marine Corp School of Infantry San Onofre
Marine Barracks and NWS Security Detachment Training: MOS 8151 NWS Earle, Colt's Neck, N.J.
Marine Corp Amphibious Warfare School: Little Creek, VA.
Marine Corp Mountain Warfare and Artic Warfare School: Bridgeport, Ca.
U.S. Army Jungle Warfare School: Ft. Sherman, Panama.
U.S. Marine Corps Urban Warfare School: Camp Lejeune, N.C.

So please make yourself look like a fool and question my training and/or deployments.

I'm taking my daughter to her concert right now, that'll give you roughly 2 hours to make some shit up.

That's part of what makes people like you so sorry. You fraudulently claimed to be a Marine until outed as a liar.
My avatar clearly shows when I am online and offline, so you wrote a bunch of shit while I was offline in order to try to gain some respectability; when I came online and accepted your challenge you posted a sissy's reply and scampered away.

I always attempt to help little old ladies so I'll give you something where your pathetic internet persona may try to portray as false..

Marine Barracks and NWS Security Detachment Training: MOS 8151 NWS Earle, Colt's Neck, N.J.

So please make yourself look like a fool and question my training and/or deployments.

I'm taking my daughter to her concert right now, that'll give you roughly 2 hours to make some shit up.

Bullshit.....you were online and panicked...now 3 hours of googling nonsense...you're a punk and we all know it.

Bullshit.....you were online and panicked...now 3 hours of googling nonsense...you're a punk and we all know it.

LOL!!!!...you must be green with envy.

Forum List

Back