My kids and grandkids hate them

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1619447036223.png

It all depends on how you cook them. Slow roast them in some salt, olive oil and bacon grease and it takes all that yucky taste away. Of course, if you slow roast a brick in bacon grease, it probably tastes yummy too.

I like them steamed, but now that you mention it, I bet wrapped in bacon and deep fried would be pretty good too.

It all depends on how you cook them. Slow roast them in some salt, olive oil and bacon grease and it takes all that yucky taste away. Of course, if you slow roast a brick in bacon grease, it probably tastes yummy too.

I like them steamed, but now that you mention it, I bet wrapped in bacon and deep fried would be pretty good too.

I am not a fan either way TBH. They have an almost waxy texture that is off-putting to me. It is like creamed spinach--I love the actual flavor but the texture is hideous.

I bet wrapped in bacon and deep fried would be pretty good too.

B3D7B838-C2C5-46AD-AB85-4BA42D927550.gif

I just pop them in the microwave. Add some grated cheese and bacon bits and we’re ready to go.

I just pop them in the microwave. Add some grated cheese and bacon bits and we’re ready to go.

D4F9C61F-697F-49E4-BBDC-09C6E7AF8449.jpeg

I am not a fan either way TBH. They have an almost waxy texture that is off-putting to me. It is like creamed spinach--I love the actual flavor but the texture is hideous.

Sometimes they are better than others I have found. Depending on the crop and freshness of the sprouts they can either be dense and pulpy tasting or they can be lighter like little cabbages. I think its kind of hit and miss sometimes

Forum List

Back