My guess is that Trump and his criminal crew can be charged now

I believe what they are doing is waiting till it can reflect on the 2022 election as much as possible. I don't know if it can compensate for the Right wing states taking away the votes of Democrats but it will be dam close. It's usually a automatic that the party out of office gains seats in the midterm elections but this will blunt that to a degree.
LOL. You're guess? That's the same thing the NY AG is saying.

Sadly, he is above the law and that should be as plain as day to everyone. He hasn't been arrested! If he was arrested and thrown in jail for his crimes, his supporters would quickly turn to allout action on his behalf.

Absorb that reality, regardless of how sad and painful it must be for many Americans.

Nobody wants to see military action being taken to stop Trump's faithful. It would result in thousands dead on both sides, even though it would eventually end with the government prevailing.
If they continue to try to bring down our democracy and country , the military should take care of them, hell that's their job, we have been in over 200 wars in our history, only two or three were real and this one would be as real and needed as they get. To me they are simply this country's biggest enemy and threat, I think of them and treat them as I would any enemy of my country. If its this country or them , there is only one side for American patriots.To me it couldn't be any clearer. .

Yeah, I suspect the best the Dems can hope for is some mitigation to the damage, and that's possible.

It's clear that the DoJ and the committee are handling this pyramid-style, working their way up. The question is whether anyone in the orange inner sanctum of the cult will crack. I was surprised to see Rudy get called so soon.
We all know it's a witch hunt. This prosecution is purely political. The New York AG is the one doing all the "damage." Dims are destroying the rule of law by using it to persecute their political opponents. Dims are scum. They are NAZIs.

Last edited:
If they continue to try to bring down our democracy and country , the military should take care of them, hell that's their job, we have been in over 200 wars in our history, only two or three were real and this one would be as real and needed as they get. To me they are simply this country's biggest enemy and threat, I think of them and treat them as I would any enemy of my country. If its this country or them , there is only one side for American patriots.To me it couldn't be any clearer. .
Dims are the country's biggest enemy and threat. Like you, they are a bunch of fucking NAZIs.

I don't understand why there's not more talk about the subject in the article below.

It looks like many senior GOP leaders, in 5 battleground states, are facing some serious prison time. When that happens, the GOP political machines in those states are kaput.

It's a con, you fucking moron.

We all it's a witch hunt. This prosecution is purely political. The New York AG is the one doing all the "damage." Dims are destroying the rule of law by using it to persecute their political opponents. Dims are scum. They are NAZIs.
RbuttalNotFound.jpg

The military 'should'??
If Trump isn't stopped soon, you may not be able to rely on the military to be on the side of government.

The military 'should'??
If Trump isn't stopped soon, you may not be able to rely on the military to be on the side of government.
The military is supposed to be on the side of the Constitution and the people, not the side of government, you goose stepping NAZI.

The military is supposed to be on the side of the Constitution and the people, not the side of government, you goose stepping NAZI.
The commander in chief happens to be government my little friend.
But the question is on whether or not the military will continue to stand with government. The US military has been infiltrated by traitors but only visibly so far with the Flynn brothers. One being ex-military who carries a fair amount of weight and popularity.

Your comment is useful to begging the question all Americans need to begin to consider. There's seldom a way back from a fascist takeover of a democracy.

You may try wiggling all you want, but these people attempted to commit massive fraud. Nothing symbolic or humorous about it.
People did not attempt massive fraud. People committed massive fraud. We are not talking about them.

I believe what they are doing is waiting till it can reflect on the 2022 election as much as possible. I don't know if it can compensate for the Right wing states taking away the votes of Democrats but it will be dam close. It's usually a automatic that the party out of office gains seats in the midterm elections but this will blunt that to a degree.
I LOVE IT. Trump and those that are part of the cesspool around him are going down.

Forum List

Back