My guess is that Trump and his criminal crew can be charged now

The commander in chief happens to be government my little friend.
But the question is on whether or not the military will continue to stand with government. The US military has been infiltrated by traitors but only visibly so far with the Flynn brothers. One being ex-military who carries a fair amount of weight and popularity.

Your comment is useful to begging the question all Americans need to begin to consider. There's seldom a way back from a fascist takeover of a democracy.
Clearly, you believe the military should do whatever Dim politicians want them to do, even if that means rounding people up and putting them in concentration camps. You're a NAZI piece of shit

I believe what they are doing is waiting till it can reflect on the 2022 election as much as possible. I don't know if it can compensate for the Right wing states taking away the votes of Democrats but it will be dam close. It's usually a automatic that the party out of office gains seats in the midterm elections but this will blunt that to a degree.
maybe they will send trump to that same horrible jail where hillary clinton hunter biden and alex baldwin are serving their time

Eric Trump plead the 5th 500 times in 6 hours. Why? His Daddy told him to do so.
Father Of The Year Trump raised his kids to be just like him. Con artists, liars, self dealing loathsome people.

Donald Trump- Father Of The Year to the cult.

Bripat is a delusional psychopath who has no grasp of reality. I hope he does not hurt himself or someone else.
Im not the one who wants to lock people up simply because the dispute an election, something protected by the Constitution.

Well that makes it easy , doesn't matter though , you have never said anything worth reading, you don't even think about commenting on anything other then the intellectual , I don't like you , you are dumb and you can't spell. Bye!
iu

Speaker Pelosi's husband is being investigated for insider trading and fraud and Biden's son is up to his ears in criminal behavior, Fauci invested in the lab that allegedly released covid and dabbled in frankenstein experiments on monkeys but lefties still behave like losers and fantasize about the former president. I guess TDS is really a mental illness.

TDS is just a side affect. Leftism is the illness.

Here's how it's going to go down traitor. With the 8 to 1 decision from the Roberts court, and 3 appointed justices by Trump, the documents are going to find sedition, and that Trump and his minions were the architects.

In New York, they've already released some of the hair on fire information about Trumps over inflated assets of hundreds of millions of dollars, and how he has been fleecing the IRS over his taxes. Can you believe that Trump declared one of his apartments at $296 million dollars, and the most expensive apartment in the world is just shy of $200 million. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: We are just beginning to go over the crime world of Donald the con man Trump. Stay tuned.

The pee pee tapes are out. Go get your copy before it’s too late!

Well that makes it easy , doesn't matter though , you have never said anything worth reading, you don't even think about commenting on anything other then the intellectual , I don't like you , you are dumb and you can't spell. Bye!

Au revoir my darling. Sweet dreams.

Guesses and feelings presented as occurrent facts
Lib 101
This has to be resolved , Question one , Does Trump tell the truth, has anyone ever lied as much as trump, Does covid exist and is bleach a cure for covid. Do you support raping 13 year old girls and telling them you will kill them If they say anything. and do you believe it is OK to have sex with your daughter. Do you think Trump is a good business man with his 6 bankruptcy's and do you still think he is a good business man when he is the person who lost more money in a year than anyone else has in the history of this country. Do you support Jan 6 even though we now know it was a attempt to bring down our country and our democracy. Would you still support Trump if I told you that he was literally the most hated man in the world and his followers are the laughing stock of the world. What do you think of men who like women pissing on them?

This has to be resolved , Question one , Does Trump tell the truth, has anyone ever lied as much as trump, Does covid exist and is bleach a cure for covid. Do you support raping 13 year old girls and telling them you will kill them If they say anything. and do you believe it is OK to have sex with your daughter. Do you think Trump is a good business man with his 6 bankruptcy's and do you still think he is a good business man when he is the person who lost more money in a year than anyone else has in the history of this country. Do you support Jan 6 even though we now know it was a attempt to bring down our country and our democracy. Would you still support Trump if I told you that he was literally the most hated man in the world and his followers are the laughing stock of the world. What do you think of men who like women pissing on them?
Better to be pissed on than pissed off, wouldn't ya think?

Forum List

Back