My Gettysburg album

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2021
Southerner trapped in a yankee state
These are a few of the photos I have taken while on different vacations at Gettysburg. I hope you like them :)

161385-95c2f201568041b3965365f05ad13600.jpg161387-b42aa25e5e55b36354c016d3fa8842c3.jpgGettysburg1.jpgGettysburg2.jpgGettysburg3.jpgGettysburg4.jpg

Wow, man, that's really nice stuff.

I've not had the pleasure of photographing Gettysburg when the leaves are turning...

I moved to PA in January, and I live about two hours away from the battlefield. I'm down there about once a month at this rate.

As much as I loathe the cold, and snow, I can't wait to take pictures of these batteries with a snowy backdrop. I'll keep an eye on the weather, and when snow is forecasted about a week out, I'll get a hotel room just before the storm, and be there while it's snowing.

I moved to PA in January, and I live about two hours away from the battlefield. I'm down there about once a month at this rate.

As much as I loathe the cold, and snow, I can't wait to take pictures of these batteries with a snowy backdrop. I'll keep an eye on the weather, and when snow is forecasted about a week out, I'll get a hotel room just before the storm, and be there while it's snowing.
I have been twice over the years, its a very moving visit each time knowing the details of the battle and walking the site.

A good friend of mine lives in Frederick, MD and I visit often. Every time I visit I take the drive over to Gettysburg...

Forum List

Back