My Experience with a "Gummy"

I've been a pot smoker- tried it a few times but I was never a regular user.

I've been in pain a number of years now. James bought me a pack of 10 chocolates and they were maximum level amazing. They work well, without giving me that too floaty feeling.

Not to mention that's some bad ass chocolate. So yummy!
Ifin you don't see streaks of rainbow colored light flashes you ain't really high AF og girl.

And I grow a couple of pounds for a reserve.
IMG_7631.jpg

If you go through a nickel bag of weed in a day, either the shit isn't any good or you have serious brain damage, needing incessant 24/7 partying just to feel high. Good toke gets you absolutely blasted for 1-2 hours on a single toke.
Since I kick your ass in every debate on this forum, I obviously do not have brain damage.

I've never been high for 1-2 hours from one toke of anything, from Gainesville Green to Maui Wowie. But I was wrecked in Türkiye after a few tokes of Turkish hash and Thai sticks (together). 🥴 And I've never been more paranoid in my life, with visions of Midnight Express dancing in my head.

Since I kick your ass in every debate on this forum,
Further signs of brain damage leading to delusional thinking. Do you actually think you've ever won a single argument with me???

I obviously do not have brain damage.
That's the worst kind, when you are so far gone that you think yourself perfectly normal. Everyone can see it except you.

I've never been high for 1-2 hours from one toke of anything
You've never smoked the right stuff then.

Toobs, my old Bulova Precision-Made Model 100 Clock Radio quit working.

It says ''To service tubes, disconnect line plug, remove two screws and 2 fasteners.''

IMG_7784.jpg

IMG_7783.jpg

Okay. Then what? Wtf...

Last edited:
Get on ebay or Amazon and look for parts..

Yeah, but I dunno what parts I need yet. Or how/what to test.

That's why I asked toobs, since he's the toobs guy around here.

Come to think of it. You know what? I think this might be the only political forum that has a toobs guy.

Since I kick your ass in every debate on this forum, I obviously do not have brain damage.

I've never been high for 1-2 hours from one toke of anything, from Gainesville Green to Maui Wowie. But I was wrecked in Türkiye after a few tokes of Turkish hash and Thai sticks (together). 🥴 And I've never been more paranoid in my life, with visions of Midnight Express dancing in my head.
From memory, amen on the Turkish hash and Thai sticks, separately or together. I was never prone to the paranoia, but had friends that were.

Forum List

Back