My ex-wife told me a story about being one of only a few white kids in a mostly black school

She and the other white kids never got to play on the playground and were always forced to be last in the cafeteria line.

Thats probably a lie.

actually it could be true if the black kids in the school had been lured into any of the idiot "black nationalism" sicknesses that were growing up in the
1960s. There were all kinds of psychotic programs
of black SUPREMACY marked with demands for
"black only..........." crap in schools----both town high schools and colleges. In my state college----an all girls thing, black girls demanded and got---SPECIAL
RESTRICTED area of the dining hall, special black dorm, and more informal things like "we are having a meeting" "you are not invited" events in the
general recreation areas of the campus or dorms. I had heard that there were special "black only" clubs---a reaction to white only clubs and kind of self-righteous "payback" Hard for me to understand how you missed it

BLACK ONLY in schools defeats the purpose of Brown v. Board of Education which ended segregation.
This ought to be interesting. How so?

When a black child is taught by his parents and teachers that all of his problems are caused by white people he may act out hatred towards the few white children who attend his school.

When a black child is taught by his parents and teachers that all of his problems are caused by white people he may act out hatred towards the few white children who attend his school.
Who told you thats what Black children are taught? Thats some silly bullshit you have read in one of your KKK 101 pamphlets.

who told you what white children are taught, butterfly?

Who told you thats what Black children are taught? Thats some silly bullshit you have read in one of your KKK 101 pamphlets.

Lots of white women and a couple of white guys. Why do you ask?

Here's what I think.

The lie that Democrats must believe is that blacks are innocent victims in all this. They are not.

When blacks are in the majority, they can be cruel to whites amongst them.

It is a well known fact that whites simply do not travel in black neighborhoods at night.

This is because many blacks are -- shall I say it -- racist.

She and the other white kids never got to play on the playground and were always forced to be last in the cafeteria line.

Thats probably a lie.

actually it could be true if the black kids in the school had been lured into any of the idiot "black nationalism" sicknesses that were growing up in the
"black only..........." crap in schools----both town high schools and colleges. In my state college----an all girls thing, black girls demanded and got---SPECIAL
RESTRICTED area of the dining hall, special black dorm, and more informal things like "we are having a meeting" "you are not invited" events in the
general recreation areas of the campus or dorms. I had heard that there were special "black only" clubs---a reaction to white only clubs and kind of self-righteous "payback" Hard for me to understand how you missed it

BLACK ONLY in schools defeats the purpose of Brown v. Board of Education which ended segregation.

Brown case argued that separate but equal was not constitutional. It made the case for integration. In a college setting, Blacks may want to have cultural and social clubs, but why the request for separate facilities; dorms, recreation, etc? I’m sure whites could give two shits about it and might even support the request. But holy shit does everyone get nervous when whites even form a social club.

that is intriguing. What did they tell you and what did you tell them about your parents' instructions to
you?

Thats probably a lie.

Brown case argued that separate but equal was not constitutional. It made the case for integration. In a college setting, Blacks may want to have cultural and social clubs, but why the request for separate facilities; dorms, recreation, etc? I’m sure whites could give two shits about it and might even support the request. But holy shit does everyone get nervous when whites even form a social club.
You cant force integration if people dont want to go to school together. The only thing thats illegal is segregation. Basically a policy that says kids of different races cannot go to school together. If a school is in a district where no white kids are they cant force a white kid to go to that school. Same if the situation was reversed.

Social clubs for different ethnicities is to celebrate their heritage in a white dominated society. White people dont need a club. Their club is all around them. They literally own most of the systems and business in this country. They dont need a quiet place.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This thread is the usual I was the only white kid in a black school in the 1960's-70's and wonder why the black kids didn't like me. I was a black kid who went k-12 in a mostly white school district during those same years and every year I had to fight at least 1 white boy who felt it was necessary to inform me of how inferior I am. So did every black kid in those schools. So I don't believe this story and if it would have been true, it's probably because she said some racist shit.

You are a joke. This thread is pointless. I’m pretty sure you’re making this up trying to get people to argue. At least come up with something better

that is intriguing. What did they tell you and what did you tell them about your parents' instructions to
you?
It was slightly different from each person. The biggest thing I noticed was that a vast majority of the women were taught Black men were dangerous either directly or indirectly. Other than a few exceptions they were taught basically the same thing from their parents as I was.

Thats probably a lie.

think back in time-----in the 60s and seventies it was
understandable that black kids wanted some payback
even if the idea would prove to be dysfunctional. In fact, it proved to be VERY DYSFUNCTIONAL and the
trend continues. Those "black kids" of that time became the black leaders of our day and were led by
intensely "black conscious leaders" and even scholarly literature. Du Bois wrote well----but his writings,
in perverted form, swayed lots of weak minds like that of Maxine Waters and a whole generation of "black studies" victims. Then there were the really psychotic black nationalism movements like The Elijah Muhummad psychosis, Eldridge Cleaver, Malcolm
X etc etc Being BLACK became an obsession ----BACK THEN. The obsession never ended

Thats probably a lie.

even if the idea would prove to be dysfunctional. In fact, it proved to be VERY DYSFUNCTIONAL and the
trend continues. Those "black kids" of that time became the black leaders of our day and were led by
intensely "black conscious leaders" and even scholarly literature. Du Bois wrote well----but his writings,
in perverted form, swayed lots of weak minds like that of Maxine Waters and a whole generation of "black studies" victims. Then there were the really psychotic black nationalism movements like The Elijah Muhummad psychosis, Eldridge Cleaver, Malcolm
X etc etc Being BLACK became an obsession ----BACK THEN. The obsession never ended
" Being BLACK became an obsession "

What were they supposed to be? White?

Thats probably a lie.

You cant force integration if people dont want to go to school together. The only thing thats illegal is segregation. Basically a policy that says kids of different races cannot go to school together. If a school is in a district where no white kids are they cant force a white kid to go to that school. Same if the situation was reversed.

Social clubs for different ethnicities is to celebrate their heritage in a white dominated society. White people dont need a club. Their club is all around them. They literally own most of the systems and business in this country. They dont need a quiet place.

In parts of Maryland, local boards don’t think it is integrated enough and are drawing up plans to pull kids out of neighborhood schools and redistribute to other schools. A topic probably for a stand alone thread but wanted to mention that since you stated you can’t force integration.

What if a bunch of Irish guys form a social club to celebrate Irish heritage? Does that need to be busted up because it is 99 percent white?

Thats probably a lie.

In parts of Maryland, local boards don’t think it is integrated enough and are drawing up plans to pull kids out of neighborhood schools and redistribute to other schools. A topic probably for a stand alone thread but wanted to mention that since you stated you can’t force integration.

What if a bunch of Irish guys form a social club to celebrate Irish heritage? Does that need to be busted up because it is 99 percent white?

Why should it be busted up?

Thats probably a lie.

They should not. Point being, their are groups that happen to be White unified by an ethnicity or a religion and some people have a problem with that.

Thats probably a lie.

They should not. Point being, their are groups that happen to be White unified by an ethnicity or a religion and some people have a problem with that.
People only have a problem with it when it turns into a KKK recruiting station. Otherwise no one gives a fuck.

Thats probably a lie.

" Being BLACK became an obsession "

What were they supposed to be? White?

how about human. I was never obsessed with
the color of my skin------except for the freckles.
I never considered "caucasion" a CULTURE. ---
I was VERY aware of the fact that some people did
have a "white" obsession -------they were the nazis --
an aberration. In fact I grew up in a somewhat
WASPY town that got over "RESTRICTION" against
just about everyone only because the post war baby
boomers needed houses and the area had been farmland. They made out well financially and some held onto their hatreds just like you hold onto your
hatreds. The general area was known for its nazi
sympathies during th

Thats probably a lie.

People only have a problem with it when it turns into a KKK recruiting station. Otherwise no one gives a fuck.

of what group is "no one" a subset in your BLACK VS WHITE universe?

Forum List

Back