My current favorite rock tune

Reminds me a bit of ZZ Top

Greatest Current rock band going.

Have seen them a handful of times but I'm about to old for the crowds they are drawing. It is always a roudy show and my back is giving me the finger the whole time

I’m just glad they managed to get back together. Ivan Moody managed to get cleaned up (allegedly). And it definitely seems to have had an effect on the music. This most recent album is quite different from all the previous ones. It took me a few listens to get into it. But now I really love it. It’s a world of difference from his old Motograter days.

• Banned

Have seen them a handful of times but I'm about to old for the crowds they are drawing. It is always a roudy show and my back is giving me the finger the whole time

I’m just glad they managed to get back together. Ivan Moody managed to get cleaned up (allegedly). And it definitely seems to have had an effect on the music. This most recent album is quite different from all the previous ones. It took me a few listens to get into it. But now I really love it. It’s a world of difference from his old Motograter days.

Do you like Breaking Benjamin? I was pretty excited when they got back together

Do you like Breaking Benjamin? I was pretty excited when they got back together

Yeah. I liked a few of their songs. Never really nerded out over them; but I definitely liked a few of their hits.

My tastes veer more towards the 'alternative' but I like me some rock too.
Probably these guys at the moment.

Another great band Ivan Moody was lead singer for was ”Ghostmachine”. The guy is super talented.

This song in particular is quite possibly the best example of an Ivan Moody song which showcases his vocal talents.

My step son sent me this. Audio is terrible but I was impressed someone from his generation thought to put the game with this song

Forum List

Back