My Canadian Hero

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
I would pay money to watch this video. This man is a true patriotic hero.

Patriot Patrick King represented himself in court after being fined $1200 dollars for protesting against the Covid-Hoax, he slew the beast and emerged VICTORIOUS. He issued a subpoena to the Provincial Health Minister for proof that the so-called Covid-19 Virus exists, and they were forced to admit that they had no evidence whatsoever. The virus has never been isolated, and thus the government had no legal grounds to impose any of the punishing restrictions they have inflicted on society. Since this shocking confession came to light, the Province has since rescinded all Covid-Restrictions and now officially treats Covid-19 as nothing more than a mild flu! WE WON

King has shown the template to be followed WORLDWIDE. This is what can happen when you are not re-presented by a BAR (British Accredited Registry) Lawyer who's first obligation is to the Corrupted Courts and not their client.

We have Texans fighting the corrupt voting systems, now we need Americans to reveal the corrupt vaccination scam.

LA RAM FAN

Last edited:

Patriot Patrick King represented himself in court after being fined $1200 dollars for protesting against the Covid-Hoax, he slew the beast and emerged VICTORIOUS. He issued a subpoena to the Provincial Health Minister for proof that the so-called Covid-19 Virus exists, and they were forced to admit that they had no evidence whatsoever. The virus has never been isolated, and thus the government had no legal grounds to impose any of the punishing restrictions they have inflicted on society. Since this shocking confession came to light, the Province has since rescinded all Covid-Restrictions and now officially treats Covid-19 as nothing more than a mild flu! WE WON

King has shown the template to be followed WORLDWIDE. This is what can happen when you are not re-presented by a BAR (British Accredited Registry) Lawyer who's first obligation is to the Corrupted Courts and not their client.

We have Texans fighting the corrupt voting systems, now we need Americans to reveal the corrupt vaccination scam.

LA RAM FAN

shockedcanadian , is this a fact?

I just had a very clever doctor friend of mine search all over the internet looking for some parallel confirmation of the King story and he didn't find a word about it anywhere, giving King credit for the changes on Covid laws, and like he said, they are taking heat for the change and if they could blame it on King, saying his case forced them, you'd think they would.

LA RAM FAN

Yeah heard all about this.too bad the rest of the world doesn’t follow this same protocol Alberta and Texas though.I plan on moving down there to Texas where you are within a few years,Texas doesn’t go along with the corrupt government like so many blue states like california and New Yorkdo,you have bragging rights to be able to boast in living in Texas,there’s a reason fir the old slogan DONT MESS WITH TEXAS.

Forum List

Back