My brothers friend committed suicide

Sorry to hear that. There is a big hike in suicides right now due to the chaos and the lockdowns and all this tyranny we have now. Many people just can't take it.
If you kill yourself because of what you are calling "tyranny" you didn't have a lot to live for to begin with.

Sorry to hear that. There is a big hike in suicides right now due to the chaos and the lockdowns and all this tyranny we have now. Many people just can't take it.
tyranny? :auiqs.jpg: You been enjoying fifty years of a suppressive drug war intent on subjugation of the nation?

When I was in college I coincidentally took a course in philosophy and psychology at the same time. The philosophy professor once opined that it was entirely reasonable to ponder suicide from time to time, just to reinforce the value of one's life. The psych professor opined that anyone who even considered suicide was dangerously mentally ill and should get into treatment immediately.

Ya never know what's in someone's head. It often occurs that the people surrounding a suicide had no idea why the person would have done it.

My friends sister took her own life Feb. 18th. She stopped her car on a busy interstate bridge and just jumped over the side. The police found her on the ice, when they finally reached her with a hovercraft she was almost dead from exposure. She died at the hospital. She was a pretty girl but suffered from bipolar her entire adult life. So sad.

My older brother committed suicide- left a note saying he hated being backed into a corner- I have no idea if that was the truth or not-

Suicide, it's said, is a permanent solution to a temporary problem- that requires a firm belief in temporary being being true- my Mother used to say; nothing lasts forever. Those left behind have to deal, temporarily, with grief- for themselves- the person who took his life is dead. He knows nothing- permanently.

Sorry to hear that. It's a terrible burden on those left behind. They'll think "what could I have done to stop it", forever.

You never know what's going on in someone else's head.

Very sad !!
He was giving my brother lessons in karate and other old martial arts .
He was a huge man of muscle and was having issues and just killed himself
I don’t know many details
He is dead and had a kid

RIP.

Very Sad!
It was more business relationship
He was giving him lessons and they became friends

He was teaching old school karate and tkd

I told my brother that mma is 1,000 times better

He was a very big and muscular guy and he went into a huge depression and gave up on life !!
He was a very tough guy who was highly skilled in martial arts , knife and stick fighting

He was a very big and muscular guy and he went into a huge depression and gave up on life !!
He was a very tough guy who was highly skilled in martial arts , knife and stick fighting
There is a huge gulf between what survival skills people have and what this society pays people for.

I have known several people that committed suicide. One man was distraught because he had to wear dentures. That was pre implant days. If he had only hung on for a few more years.

Your friend was weak. There is no other way to put it.

I have known several people that committed suicide. One man was distraught because he had to wear dentures. That was pre implant days. If he had only hung on for a few more years.

I would disagree.
This is not a normal human society we live in. It is impersonal, competitive, monetary, hostile, isolating, indifferent, etc. We throw millions of harmless people in jail, like for using drugs. We murder hundreds of thousands of innocents, like when we lied about WMD in Iraq. We don't allow people to independently survive on their own, but instead make them get menial jobs where they have to act totally subservient.

I would disagree.
This is not a normal human society we live in. It is impersonal, competitive, monetary, hostile, isolating, indifferent, etc. We throw millions of harmless people in jail, like for using drugs. We murder hundreds of thousands of innocents, like when we lied about WMD in Iraq. We don't allow people to independently survive on their own, but instead make them get menial jobs where they have to act totally subservient.
Well..... We really should execute the drug users. An alternative is to just keep them safely away from others until they die.

I would be much better if if the addict that creamed my car yesterday had died before he got in his BMW instead of collapsing right after the crash.

No one should be forced by circumstances to work. They should be allowed to feed on dumpster maggots.

Forum List

Back