"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Life isn’t that precious.
That literally sickens me. That mentality is one of reasons this world is so messed up. It leads to senseless violence, atrocities, genocide, etc. History has shown that.
Nonsense. I/we believe living humans lives are precious. Your side doesn’t. You would starve a poor persons baby or deny it healthcare because it can’t afford it.

Your way is leading us to atrocities.

Our way lowers the population and allows women who shouldn’t be parents to not be burdens on our society

Stupid shit if you think if you think life is precious you wouldn't kill them.

You morons are all over the map with your nonsensical BS
You will note that poor BooBoo often speaks from both sides of his mouth, sometimes in the same sentence. Here he claims that "Life isn’t that precious" followed quickly by "I/we believe living humans lives are precious. Your side doesn’t."

I have found it is useless to point it out to him … he just doesn't get it. I suspect it's either a severe learning disability, a reality disconnect, or multiple personalities. Very sad.

"Our way lowers the population and allows women who shouldn’t be parents to not be burdens on our society." - SillyBooBoo

Here's my review of this thread - NotYourBody Challenged folks in this thread to outline your plans for assuming control of my uterus and the contents inside.
So far....no takers. So much Winning!
You and your anti-life comrades have been challenged to justify the murder of babes-in-wombs.

So far … no takers … and we all know why.
I don't have to respond to your arguments because you haven't demonstrated you have the ability to enforce them. It's a waste of time until you are willing to detail your plans.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
20+ pages since last night and all I've seen is the same leftist posters refusing to acknowledge science and precedent while regurgitating their debunked talking points as NotYourBody cheer-leads with her juvenile "LA LA LA LA I'LL DO AS I PLEASE LA LA LA LA NO NO NO NO LA LA LA LA TTTHTHHHHBBBBPPPPPPTTTTT!!!!" antics.

It's like watching a fucking kindergarten classroom.
The science has already been addressed. There are only theories in science that address when life begins, as bad as you want to believe otherwise.

Why Science Can't Say When a Baby's Life Begins

Biology and evolution of life science

If it’s true we don’t know when life begins then I don’t know how you think you have the upper hand here: your assumptions are no better than anyone else’s and you may very well be ending a life.

Your rationale is like shooting through a door where someone may or may not be on the other side. Even though someone might be on the other side but you can’t prove there is, fire away.

20+ pages since last night and all I've seen is the same leftist posters refusing to acknowledge science and precedent while regurgitating their debunked talking points as NotYourBody cheer-leads with her juvenile "LA LA LA LA I'LL DO AS I PLEASE LA LA LA LA NO NO NO NO LA LA LA LA TTTHTHHHHBBBBPPPPPPTTTTT!!!!" antics.

The science has already been addressed. There are only theories in science that address when life begins, as bad as you want to believe otherwise.

Why Science Can't Say When a Baby's Life Begins

Biology and evolution of life science

If it’s true we don’t know when life begins then I don’t know how you think you have the upper hand here: your assumptions are no better than anyone else’s and you may very well be ending a life.

Your rationale is like shooting through a door where someone may or may not be on the other side. Even though someone might be on the other side but you can’t prove there is, fire away.
I don't have the upper hand. That's the whole point. Neither does anyone else. Which is the point. If you want to play God, and not have an abortion, fine, but don't subject me to your game, whatever that game is. The sheer fact that man does not know when life begins, does not give others the right to push their moral judgments around, because of their religious reasons. It ends up a violation of the Constitution. Which is why their was a Roe vs. Wade in the first place. And I fail to see how and why that is so hard for the Right to understand? My only logical conclusion, is that no matter what they're religious reasons are, it trumps the reasons of others, and they'll use any reason necessary, absent any religious or scientific evidence. But ha, that's their problem. Stop making it mine.

But you get one vote and so does everyone else. I’ll go with what the majority of women think

Screw that. Majority rule doesn't override individual rights.
I don't know which side you are on but you know what I mean. If our society decides abortion is murder, then it's murder.

This should emphasize how important voting is. If you like pro choice you better get out and vote. Republicans will show up.

And it's not majority rules. The GOP have stacked the Supreme Court with people who do not agree with the majority of Americans on things like abortion. Maybe you all should have thought about that when you didn't vote for Hillary. Yall deserve what the GOP is handing out.

I myself don't give a fuck. I'm not having any abortions. I don't want any of my family members to get abortions. Unless they want to of course and then I think they should have the right to abort. But that's for women ages 18-49 to decide. They are the ones who either want or don't want the option. Vote in 2020 and never vote GOP again if you are pro choice.

We warned people. For decades Republicans have denied they want to overturn roe but now we see the truth.

Put it on the 2020 ballot. Why not cowards? Don't you want to know what people want? Or do you want Republican white rich men to decide? All because they want to please the religious right who got them elected.

Well?

But to be fair, only the worst of the Kinders....the bullies and the whiners.

Most kinders are much better than this. Much.
Hey, if people in MO are ok with it so am I.

Missouri Set To Become First State Since Roe v. Wade With No Abortion Clinic
As states sign strict anti-abortion measures into law, women in more and more states could lose access to reproductive rights.

Missouri’s last remaining abortion clinic is set to close in just 72 hours, just days after the governor signed a strict anti-abortion measure into law.

Planned Parenthood said Missouri’s health department is refusing to renew its license to operate in the state, which would force the closure of the last remaining clinic in St. Louis at the end of the week.

It is one of six states with just one remaining clinic.

without a health center that provides safe, legal abortion care. More than a million women of reproductive age in Missouri will no longer have access to a health center in the state they live in that provides abortion care.”

Life isn’t that precious.
That literally sickens me. That mentality is one of reasons this world is so messed up. It leads to senseless violence, atrocities, genocide, etc. History has shown that.
Nonsense. I/we believe living humans lives are precious. Your side doesn’t. You would starve a poor persons baby or deny it healthcare because it can’t afford it.

Your way is leading us to atrocities.

Our way lowers the population and allows women who shouldn’t be parents to not be burdens on our society

Stupid shit if you think if you think life is precious you wouldn't kill them.

You morons are all over the map with your nonsensical BS
If you don't get it then I don't know what to tell you. I see a baby and I would do just about anything to protect it. But a seed in a womb is not precious to me. That's why I'm pro choice. You should mind ya own business.

This is your religion talking and I'm not religious.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Now that I think of it, I really love Dragonlady's Stupid Abortion Talking Point of the day she thinks is so clever. It is this in all caps and bolded:

IF IT'S NOT YOUR BABY, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

What's funny about that is everything else IS their business. Imagine if we took that leftist Stupid Talking Point and applied it elsewhere:

IF IT'S NOT YOUR GUN PURCHASE, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

IF IT'S NOT YOUR GAY WEDDING CAKE, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

IF I WANT 50 PLASTIC STRAWS A DAY, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

OH that's right--EVERYTHING is Leftists' business EXCEPT the dead babies. They don't care about the dead babies, but they sure as heck will micromanage all the straws you use.

Because dead squid in the ocean.

Don't forget "If I want to drink a Big Gulp soda in New York, it's none of your business."

"Kim Jong-Un Consults With Planned Parenthood To Learn How To Cover Up Atrocities
May 26th, 2017
article-1007.jpg

NEW YORK, NY—Supreme Leader of North Korea Kim Jong-un arrived at Planned Parenthood’s New York offices Friday on a diplomatic mission to learn from the abortion provider’s legendary methods of manipulating the media and covering up human rights atrocities, sources confirmed.

“In North Korea, we are usually the best at everything,” the ruthless dictator told reporters outside the organization’s offices. “But we have to admit that Planned Parenthood is far better than even the great Democratic People’s Republic of Korea when it comes to spinning, distorting, and pulling strings to cover up their daily trampling of human rights.”

“We’re here to learn from the experts,” he added.

The North Korean delegate reportedly met with leaders at Planned Parenthood, where a panel of public relations professionals demonstrated the organization’s advanced methods of squashing any clear evidence of its brutal, callous slaughtering of human babies the moment it arises.

“So you just get a judge to pull all the damning videos right away, and charge those trying to expose you with felonies? Amazing. We don’t even have that kind of power over the media back in Pyongyang.”

At publishing time, Planned Parenthood spokespeople had shown an impressed Kim Jong-un the organization’s direct hotline to various media outlets like the New York Times, the Washington Post, and Snopes.com, whom they could phone in a moment’s notice to drum up a defense for any leaked videos of their barbaric practices."
Kim Jong-Un Consults With Planned Parenthood To Learn How To Cover Up Atrocities

"Kim Jong-Un Consults With Planned Parenthood To Learn How To Cover Up Atrocities
May 26th, 2017
article-1007.jpg

NEW YORK, NY—Supreme Leader of North Korea Kim Jong-un arrived at Planned Parenthood’s New York offices Friday on a diplomatic mission to learn from the abortion provider’s legendary methods of manipulating the media and covering up human rights atrocities, sources confirmed.

“In North Korea, we are usually the best at everything,” the ruthless dictator told reporters outside the organization’s offices. “But we have to admit that Planned Parenthood is far better than even the great Democratic People’s Republic of Korea when it comes to spinning, distorting, and pulling strings to cover up their daily trampling of human rights.”

The North Korean delegate reportedly met with leaders at Planned Parenthood, where a panel of public relations professionals demonstrated the organization’s advanced methods of squashing any clear evidence of its brutal, callous slaughtering of human babies the moment it arises.

“So you just get a judge to pull all the damning videos right away, and charge those trying to expose you with felonies? Amazing. We don’t even have that kind of power over the media back in Pyongyang.”

At publishing time, Planned Parenthood spokespeople had shown an impressed Kim Jong-un the organization’s direct hotline to various media outlets like the New York Times, the Washington Post, and Snopes.com, whom they could phone in a moment’s notice to drum up a defense for any leaked videos of their barbaric practices."
Kim Jong-Un Consults With Planned Parenthood To Learn How To Cover Up Atrocities
So close to the truth that it's believable!

Here's my review of this thread - NotYourBody Challenged folks in this thread to outline your plans for assuming control of my uterus and the contents inside.
You and your anti-life comrades have been challenged to justify the murder of babes-in-wombs.

because a zygote isn't a baby.... an embryo isn't a baby... a 9+ gestational fetus is not a baby................. only a viable late term fetus & a post born human being is .............

that's why.

because a zygote isn't a baby.... an embryo isn't a baby... a 9+ gestational fetus is not a baby................. only a viable late term fetus & a post born human being is .............

that's why.
You were schooled on this earlier. You need to learn to pay attention.

First trimester development of embryo/fetus. A developing baby is called an embryo from the moment conception takes place until the eighth week of pregnancy. ... During the third month of pregnancy, bones and muscles begin to grow, buds for future teeth appear, and fingers and toes grow.Aug 29, 2017

May 26th, 2017
article-1007.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

you mean the same NK piglet that trump loves long time?

:laughing0301:

According to some, the state can control everything - government is all-powerful don't ya know.

I wouldn’t go that far.

If you're supporting government regulation of reproduction, you pretty much are.

No one's talking about "government regulation of reproduction"; we're talking about what happens AFTER the reproduction has ALREADY HAPPENED. Which, if you're honest, you have to admit is already something which government regulates.

May 26th, 2017
article-1007.jpg

I seem to be so very good at reducing you Leftists to clearly false and insipid posts.

But.....I have had a great deal of practice.......

that's why.
You were schooled on this earlier. You need to learn to pay attention.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by whom pray tell? the same 'christian' that started this silly rant? who kept trying to move the religion goal posts? the same one who never did answer the quandary that the OT master of the universe dealt her? the same one who has yet to answer whether she would be happy to have her taxes raised to pay for all them thar kiddies forced upon society & will need their health, nutritional, clothing, housing, & educational needs met?

<pfffft>

Last edited:
May 26th, 2017
article-1007.jpg

I seem to be so very good at reducing you Leftists to clearly false and insipid posts.

But.....I have had a great deal of practice.......

but but but your dear leader says that they are ' in love '!!!!!! remember or are you choosing ignorance?

Forum List

Back