"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Here's my review of this thread - NotYourBody Challenged folks in this thread to outline your plans for assuming control of my uterus and the contents inside.
So far....no takers. So much Winning!
You and your anti-life comrades have been challenged to justify the murder of babes-in-wombs.

So far … no takers … and we all know why.

because a zygote isn't a baby.... an embryo isn't a baby... a 9+ gestational fetus is not a baby................. only a viable late term fetus & a post born human being is .............

that's why.
You were schooled on this earlier. You need to learn to pay attention.

First trimester development of embryo/fetus. A developing baby is called an embryo from the moment conception takes place until the eighth week of pregnancy. ... During the third month of pregnancy, bones and muscles begin to grow, buds for future teeth appear, and fingers and toes grow.Aug 29, 2017

nope. it ain't a baby until it's fully cooked.

"Kim Jong-Un Consults With Planned Parenthood To Learn How To Cover Up Atrocities
May 26th, 2017
article-1007.jpg

NEW YORK, NY—Supreme Leader of North Korea Kim Jong-un arrived at Planned Parenthood’s New York offices Friday on a diplomatic mission to learn from the abortion provider’s legendary methods of manipulating the media and covering up human rights atrocities, sources confirmed.

“In North Korea, we are usually the best at everything,” the ruthless dictator told reporters outside the organization’s offices. “But we have to admit that Planned Parenthood is far better than even the great Democratic People’s Republic of Korea when it comes to spinning, distorting, and pulling strings to cover up their daily trampling of human rights.”

“We’re here to learn from the experts,” he added.

The North Korean delegate reportedly met with leaders at Planned Parenthood, where a panel of public relations professionals demonstrated the organization’s advanced methods of squashing any clear evidence of its brutal, callous slaughtering of human babies the moment it arises.

“So you just get a judge to pull all the damning videos right away, and charge those trying to expose you with felonies? Amazing. We don’t even have that kind of power over the media back in Pyongyang.”

At publishing time, Planned Parenthood spokespeople had shown an impressed Kim Jong-un the organization’s direct hotline to various media outlets like the New York Times, the Washington Post, and Snopes.com, whom they could phone in a moment’s notice to drum up a defense for any leaked videos of their barbaric practices."
Kim Jong-Un Consults With Planned Parenthood To Learn How To Cover Up Atrocities

:auiqs.jpg:

you mean the same NK piglet that trump loves long time?

:laughing0301:

I seem to be so very good at reducing you Leftists to clearly false and insipid posts.

But.....I have had a great deal of practice.......

but but but your dear leader says that they are ' in love '!!!!!! remember or are you choosing ignorance?

That failed once already.....put a little effort into this, you dunce.

....come back when the conversation gets around to monster trucks and favorite Crayola.

Left loons are big on the "feelz"....and word salad.

Not all of us. I don't give a crap about conservative's 'feelz' on when life begins. In fact, I don't give a crap about what their, or your, 'feelz' are regarding the contents of my uterus.

Word salad really aint my thang either so I'll make it real simple for you.

I will never allow ANYONE to have ANY control over my body EVER. How you going to know I'm pregnant?

But if you think you can stop me from aborting a pregnancy inside my body, try it. Come for me bud.

You are NOT in control. It rankles. I get it. Sucks for you.

"Never mind all those facts you cite. You only dislike abortion because you FEEL it's wrong, because that's how I form opinions!"

I'll make it real simple for you: I pity a female who can only find "independence" or "equality" as a woman through abortion. And I fear anyone sociopathic enough to say, "Laws don't matter if I really want to do something." Or dumb enough to think the way to keep from having babies you don't want is to militantly defend abortion, instead of just not fucking when you don't want to get pregnant.

If you really want control of your horribly female body, start with controlling what goes into it, instead of what comes out.

"Kim Jong-Un Consults With Planned Parenthood To Learn How To Cover Up Atrocities
May 26th, 2017
article-1007.jpg

NEW YORK, NY—Supreme Leader of North Korea Kim Jong-un arrived at Planned Parenthood’s New York offices Friday on a diplomatic mission to learn from the abortion provider’s legendary methods of manipulating the media and covering up human rights atrocities, sources confirmed.

“In North Korea, we are usually the best at everything,” the ruthless dictator told reporters outside the organization’s offices. “But we have to admit that Planned Parenthood is far better than even the great Democratic People’s Republic of Korea when it comes to spinning, distorting, and pulling strings to cover up their daily trampling of human rights.”

The North Korean delegate reportedly met with leaders at Planned Parenthood, where a panel of public relations professionals demonstrated the organization’s advanced methods of squashing any clear evidence of its brutal, callous slaughtering of human babies the moment it arises.

“So you just get a judge to pull all the damning videos right away, and charge those trying to expose you with felonies? Amazing. We don’t even have that kind of power over the media back in Pyongyang.”

At publishing time, Planned Parenthood spokespeople had shown an impressed Kim Jong-un the organization’s direct hotline to various media outlets like the New York Times, the Washington Post, and Snopes.com, whom they could phone in a moment’s notice to drum up a defense for any leaked videos of their barbaric practices."
Kim Jong-Un Consults With Planned Parenthood To Learn How To Cover Up Atrocities

I seem to be so very good at reducing you Leftists to clearly false and insipid posts.

but but but your dear leader says that they are ' in love '!!!!!! remember or are you choosing ignorance?

....come back when the conversation gets around to monster trucks and favorite Crayola.

oh i see - you don't wanna acknowledge the love affair between the dear leaders....

but will justify a ridiculous meme

yep... you are being your typical circus act again.

Not all of us. I don't give a crap about conservative's 'feelz' on when life begins. In fact, I don't give a crap about what their, or your, 'feelz' are regarding the contents of my uterus.

I will never allow ANYONE to have ANY control over my body EVER. How you going to know I'm pregnant?

But if you think you can stop me from aborting a pregnancy inside my body, try it. Come for me bud.

They want "hands maids" and the power and control that come with it. Sound crazy? Yea, I agree. But never underestimate the power of a cult and it's evil teachings;

When Margaret Atwood first published The Handmaid's Tale, I thought that such a fanciful scenario would never happen in the United States. Now, her tale of an authoritarian theocracy is all to frighteningly real. Given that fully 80% of the population supports abortion to some extent or another, and less than 20% supports an outright ban, this is truly the attempt of an angry bitter minority of misogynistic right wing radicals, to impose their religious and "moral" beliefs on an unwilling and unbelieving population.

IF YOU BELIEVE ABORTION IS WRONG, DON'T HAVE ONE. THAT'S THE TRUE MEANING OF "PRO-CHOICE". When faced with an unplanned pregnancy, you can choose to carry the child to term. Fully 75% of American women make that choice. But the other 25%, chose "Not NOW", and their reasons for that choice are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

When Margaret Atwood first published "The Handmaid's Tale", she found a way to bypass the need to have any writing talent or skill by appealing directly to the stupid people among us who want to flatter themselves that they're actually educated.

Have you semi-literate dimwits ever been told that THERE'S MORE THAN ONE BOOK IN THE WORLD?! And some of them are actually well-written and thought-provoking beyond shameless pandering to your paranoia.

Don't even get me started on the "I'll just shout this sentence at the end of every post, and that will magically make it correct!"

Sock....no doubt

Reality bothers you. I realize that. It's why folks like you try SO HARD to change reality. It's the Old (Wo)man Yelling at Cloud Syndrome.

I'm not bothered by your sock comment and honestly have no idea what it means. But if the sock makes you feel more secure in your false reality, you should definitely grab whatever comfort you can find.

You're a sock account. Screen name and the thread you barged in on is a dead give away.

Off to ignore ya go, sock puppet

Clearly I am new here, lol. I'm still trying to figure out how this forum works. Here is my response -

Oh I see. You can't argue my reality, so you dismiss me as irrelevant. It's why you'll never win this abortion battle. You aren't in control. Fact.

Not only are you a sock puppet, you're also stupid enough to use the phrase "my reality", not understanding that this is an oxymoron (I know, you have no idea what that is. Look it up).

If you equate abortion with "being in control", YOU are clearly the one with no control. Seek help for your paranoia; they have meds for that.

FLUSH!

May 26th, 2017
article-1007.jpg

oh i see - you don't wanna acknowledge the love affair between the dear leaders....

but will justify a ridiculous meme

yep... you are being your typical circus act again.

As the saying goes, a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to help a Liberal.

Here's help: this is what everyone recognizes about you:

Things more trustworthy than you:

a. Mexican tap water

b. A rattlesnake with a 'pet me' sign

c. Taking the elevator with Ray Rice

d. Bill Cosby as the bartender

e. A Jimmy Carter economic plan

f. emails from a Nigerian princess

g. Brian Williams newscast.

h. The Jeffrey Dahmer Diner special of the day

I. Obama’s promise about your doctor

That's how it's done......bet you wish you could be as clever while skewering the enemy.

Now, do everyone a favor and get lost.

A reminder...

how-dare-you-challenge-my-right-to-kill-this-thing-41497157.png

So now you assfucks claim women are getting abortions at 36 weeks.
Abortion is legalized murder. Plain and simple.

Murdering your unborn child for convenience sake, is psychotic.

Remember BO playing to the baby killers with...” iWow don’t want to penalize them with a baby.” Ugh! Grandpa wants his grandchild murdered. Now that is pathological.
An unwanted pregnancy is like a penalty. Here they are on their path, whether college or just starting a areer, and you would force them to carry that fetus 9 months or stop everything to raise a child.

It is you that wants to restrict access to birth control & then butch when women get pregnant. The epitome of stupidity.

Wow, I so needed a man (biologically speaking, anyway) to inform me that giving birth is a "penalty", a "punishment", something horrible that will ruin my life. I just cannot get enough of men telling me about the experiences of women and how I should think and feel about them, because we women are apparently only "equal" and "liberated" when it comes to our legal ability to kil the babies that dickhead men don't want; other than that, leftist men clearly think women are too stupid to think without them telling us what thoughts to have.

Very "pro-woman" of you, Assfuck Dave.

Not only are you a sock puppet, you're also stupid enough to use the phrase "my reality", not understanding that this is an oxymoron (I know, you have no idea what that is. Look it up).

If you equate abortion with "being in control", YOU are clearly the one with no control. Seek help for your paranoia; they have meds for that.

FLUSH!

Tell me your plans to stop me from having an abortion if that is my decision. Until you do that, you're spitting in the wind pal.

20+ pages since last night and all I've seen is the same leftist posters refusing to acknowledge science and precedent while regurgitating their debunked talking points as NotYourBody cheer-leads with her juvenile "LA LA LA LA I'LL DO AS I PLEASE LA LA LA LA NO NO NO NO LA LA LA LA TTTHTHHHHBBBBPPPPPPTTTTT!!!!" antics.

It's like watching a fucking kindergarten classroom.
The science has already been addressed. There are only theories in science that address when life begins, as bad as you want to believe otherwise.

Why Science Can't Say When a Baby's Life Begins

Biology and evolution of life science

If it’s true we don’t know when life begins then I don’t know how you think you have the upper hand here: your assumptions are no better than anyone else’s and you may very well be ending a life.

Your rationale is like shooting through a door where someone may or may not be on the other side. Even though someone might be on the other side but you can’t prove there is, fire away.
I don't have the upper hand. That's the whole point. Neither does anyone else. Which is the point. If you want to play God, and not have an abortion, fine, but don't subject me to your game, whatever that game is. The sheer fact that man does not know when life begins, does not give others the right to push their moral judgments around, because of their religious reasons. It ends up a violation of the Constitution. Which is why their was a Roe vs. Wade in the first place. And I fail to see how and why that is so hard for the Right to understand? My only logical conclusion, is that no matter what they're religious reasons are, it trumps the reasons of others, and they'll use any reason necessary, absent any religious or scientific evidence. But ha, that's their problem. Stop making it mine.

Okay, I understand all that. But the fact remains you might still be ending a life.

At the end of the day it still comes down to placing more importance on personal rights than the life of a child.

As I’ve already said in this discussion, I have no solution to reconcile the two but, there it is.

According to some, the state can control everything - government is all-powerful don't ya know.

I wouldn’t go that far.

If you're supporting government regulation of reproduction, you pretty much are.

Nobody is controlling reproduction. You can have as many babies as you want. Or you can have zero babies. Reproduction is not the issue.

ONCE YOU BECOME PREGNANT, YOU HAVE ALREADY REPRODUCED.

The keyword is not reproduction, it’s KILLING. But of course you guys don’t have the cajones or honesty to say that.
So why do nearly half of zygotes naturally abort.

If fertilization happens in the lab, does the technician have to care for it until birth & if he doesn't, is it murder too?

Why do 100% of humans die? What the fuck kind of stupid question is that, Assfuck Dave?

Sock....no doubt

Reality bothers you. I realize that. It's why folks like you try SO HARD to change reality. It's the Old (Wo)man Yelling at Cloud Syndrome.

I'm not bothered by your sock comment and honestly have no idea what it means. But if the sock makes you feel more secure in your false reality, you should definitely grab whatever comfort you can find.

You're a sock account. Screen name and the thread you barged in on is a dead give away.

Off to ignore ya go, sock puppet

Clearly I am new here, lol. I'm still trying to figure out how this forum works. Here is my response -

Oh I see. You can't argue my reality, so you dismiss me as irrelevant. It's why you'll never win this abortion battle. You aren't in control. Fact.
When and if you reach adulthood you may come to realize we all have some control which we exercise in the choices we make. However some really feel so powerless that they choose to slaughter defenseless babies because gives them a sense of power.

Very sad and sooo leftarded.

Oh yeah ... and welcome rookie.

So women feel empowered in an abortion? You are the most ignorant person yet.

Perhaps you should listen a little closer to the leftist shrews. Or even to yourself, when you're parroting the "don't piss off the crazy women" talking points you leftist eunuchs are handed.

Here's my review of this thread - NotYourBody Challenged folks in this thread to outline your plans for assuming control of my uterus and the contents inside.
So far....no takers. So much Winning!
You and your anti-life comrades have been challenged to justify the murder of babes-in-wombs.

So far … no takers … and we all know why.

because a zygote isn't a baby.... an embryo isn't a baby... a 9+ gestational fetus is not a baby................. only a viable late term fetus & a post born human being is .............

that's why.
You were schooled on this earlier. You need to learn to pay attention.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by whom pray tell? the same 'christian' that started this silly rant? who kept trying to move the religion goal posts? the same one who never did answer the quandary that the OT master of the universe dealt her? the same one who has yet to answer whether she would be happy to have her taxes raised to pay for all them thar kiddies forced upon society & will need their health, nutritional, clothing, housing, & educational needs met?

<pfffft>
You are a joke.

Is an "adolescent" human? A "pre-teen"? A teenager? A senior citizen?

A "zygote" and an "embryo" and a "fetus" are DESCRIPTIONS OF STAGED OF DEVELOPMENT of the human baby.

A baby chicken starts as each if these, but it IS a chicken, just at a HUMAN in the embryo or fetal stage IS HUMAN.

You guys just keep losing but you're too damn stupid to realize it.

I will never allow ANYONE to have ANY control over my body EVER. ....

You already do. You always have. You want it that way, you need it that way.
Another winner! Wow, so much Winning! today. I love it!

And who said conservatives can't accept reality?

Your arrested development is preventing you from looking at things rationally.

There are many many laws that prevent you or me or anyone else from doing certain things with our bodies and/or to other people. Without these laws people like you, for example, would not Long survive. Therefore, you have always lived under a system where you are specifically told what you can and cannot do with your body. You want it that way. You need it that way. This is the truth no matter what the little five-year-old emotional basket case inside U screams about.

The prohibition against abortion is about as useful as the prohibition against suicide. Abortion has been with us since the caveman days when the herbal healers identified plants which were aborificants and women used them. The "witches" who were burned at the stake were midwives and herbal healers who often provided women with abortions as well as delivering their babies. Burn them alive. Witches all!

You fools are no different. Seeking to control women or jail them for making their own decisions. As always, only the poor will be forced to procreate. The middle class white people will still be able to afford a weekend in Canada. Only the poor will be harmed by these laws.

Same as it ever was.

This old chestnut again. "You can't make XYZ illegal, because people have always done it, and always will!" Never mind that you can say that about anything we nevertheless make illegal. I can only assume that either leftists are stupid, or they think everyone else is, with this idea that if something can't be eliminated 100%, it should be allowed or even encouraged.

Oh, and let's not forget the absolutely-untrue-but-Dragontwat's-blogs-told-her-to-believe-it lie about "jailing women". This is what you get when women start thinking that just having a vagina is an accomplishment, and actually thinking and trying to be smart is unnecessary.

Again, I don't care at all about your moral judgements. They mean less than nothing to me.

My body. Not your body. My control. Not your control.

"My body. Not your body. My control. Not your control." - screeched the DUI suspect as he was hauled off to jail.
If only abortion was DUI, you'd have a point.

It's the same principle you're blathering about. Why the fuck is it anyone's business if I decide to get drunk and drive my car around? My body, my choice, right??

It the same way reality always works. You cannot stop someone from driving drunk, but you can arrest them and punish them if you catch them.

Same thing with abortion. You'll just have to find the pregnant woman who aborted the baby and then you can put her in jail. You CANNOT stop her from aborting the baby.

In 2015 (I think) there were well over 600,000 abortions. You probably need more jails.
No need for more jails, just a renewed education for prevention process to take place, and a renewed responsibility education, and to reinstate the conciousness of respect for human life that has been lost in all of this mess. The idoctronation of the citizens for years is something huge to undo.

How in the hell do you educate people who assiduously ignore any and all facts in order to declare their feelings to be "science"? You can lead an idiot to knowledge, but you can't force him to think if he clings to his idiocy like a teddy bear.

No need for more jails, just a renewed education for prevention process to take place, and a renewed responsibility education, and to reinstate the conciousness of respect for human life that has been lost in all of this mess. The idoctronation of the citizens for years is something huge to undo.

Heh.. un.

At least you admit the scope of what you want to do. Does the term "social engineering" ring a bell?
Saving lives is social engineering now ??? LOL

It is . . . just like convincing people that it wasn't okay to bash other people over the head with a rock was "social engineering". The entirety of human history as we advanced from primitive savages to civilized beings has been about social engineering to enable that advance.

The 18th Amendment was proposed by the US Senate on December 18th, 1917 and it was ratified on January 16th, 1919. Democrats held both chambers of Congress and the Presidency at that time. History is your friend. :rolleyes:

Huh. Then you'd really think Republicans would know better. Guess they are following the Democrats' lead.

Would know better than what?
You'd think they might have learned the folly of trying to force widespread change on society without a consensus.

Sorry, but of the two sides - pro-life and pro-abort - it's not the pro-lifers who did an end run around "the consensus".

These laws are being passed by the people the voters elected to create laws, and I'm relatively certain that the representatives passing these laws were open with the voters about where they stood on this issue. If the voters decide they don't like the laws being passed, they retain the power to replace those lawmakers and demand that the laws be changed. That is how the system is supposed to work, and is the opposite of "forcing widespread change on society without a consensus."

Pro-aborts, by contrast, looked at a nation which had laws reflecting the wishes of the voters of different states, said "That's not how I think it should be", and then bypassed the voters entirely to have a group of nine lawyers-in-robes tell hundreds of millions of people that they were wrong and this was how it was going to be and they were no longer going to have input into it. THAT is "forcing widespread change on society without a consensus."

There is no such thing as a "pro-abort".

Oh, well, if the likes of YOU tells me that militant defense of any abortion, any time, for any reason isn't really "pro-abortion", I'll get right on . . . continuing to identify it as I see it, and not giving a rat's ass what euphemisms the seedy underbelly of human intellect would prefer.

Call me when YOU start letting the right-wing dictate and define the terms YOU use, and maybe we'll talk about you getting a vote on what I call your putrescent agenda.

Until POTUS unscrewed things, I thought SCOTUS ruled during ACA that a woman DOES NOT have control over her body

-Geaux
Is that right? Because I never lost control over my body even once after ACA happened. :dunno:
Really, what if you had not wanted ACA? You would of paid the fine? Yes, you did have a choice but you may have been punished financially for your transgressions

-Geaux

"My body. Not your body. My control. Not your control." - screeched the DUI suspect as he was hauled off to jail.
If only abortion was DUI, you'd have a point.

It's the same principle you're blathering about. Why the fuck is it anyone's business if I decide to get drunk and drive my car around? My body, my choice, right??

It the same way reality always works. You cannot stop someone from driving drunk, but you can arrest them and punish them if you catch them.

Same thing with abortion. You'll just have to find the pregnant woman who aborted the baby and then you can put her in jail. You CANNOT stop her from aborting the baby.

In 2015 (I think) there were well over 600,000 abortions. You probably need more jails.

How in the hell do you educate people who assiduously ignore any and all facts in order to declare their feelings to be "science"? You can lead an idiot to knowledge, but you can't force him to think if he clings to his idiocy like a teddy bear.

What's even more fascinating, in a train wreck sort of manner, is how the pro-death crowd continues their collective cluelessness as to whom originally put the idea into their heads it was normal, natural and morally upright to murder born and unborn children. Their messiah has a name, yet they know it not. When one reveals that name, they seem to read right through or over it. Hint: He wrote The 120 Days of Sodom wherein a group of children are kidnapped and raped to death. That's the foundation of the modern pro-abortion movement and the seed of its cultural popularity. Now isn't that something to be proud of? Are we even sharing the same planet with these people?

Forum List

Back