My 2016 Presidential Endorsement: Bobby Jindal

Bobby Jindahl is like the best governor ever. Ok. When I wanted to move down there I scoped him out. This guy is perfect. Now? He could run for President? The guy is so cool you wont believe him.

So do you agree with him saying the Republicans need to stop being the stupid party?

And yet another irony impaired far left drone propaganda post not connected to reality..

ROFL, you gotta be kidding me, did you even read what I posted? It was a simple one line question regarding a quote Jindal said. Wtf is not connected to reality about that???? HAHHAHA, you really are something

Jindal calling the GOP the "Stupid Party" was an example of tough love. It shows that he is NOT the blind partisan the media portrays him as. He is willing to stand up to and call out even his allies when need be. This is a good quality in a leader.

What media portrays him as a blind partisan?

Bush will be the choice of the mainstream GOP to run.

That scares the far left and the far right right, like JoeB and the far right reactionary drone Kosh, following his paymasters's sound bites.

Yeah, frankly, it does scare me that ANYONE would think a third Bush in the White House would be a good idea.

Hey, Fakey, weren't you the guy who said that the Neo-Cons ruined the GOP? Who do you think Jeb would bring back with him.

A White House where Bill Krystol's calls are returned is a frightening thing.

Really? What scares ME is the prospect of world wide caliphate and global sharia law! Because THAT is where we are headed. I am a proud self proclaimed Neo Con.

Bush will have to face a strong Dem senate in 2017, so I don't think his neo-conservatism, if any, will be much of an issue.

Yeah, you guys totally run with Piyush.

That should work for you.

The more snarky comments the Left makes regarding Governor Jindal the more obvious it is that they fear him and the more confident I am that I have chosen the best candidate to win.

They said the same thing about Sarah Palin...

You poor libs just don't have anything to add but bring up Governor Palin. It shows how shallow you are when it comes to politics

Bush will have to face a strong Dem senate in 2017, so I don't think his neo-conservatism, if any, will be much of an issue.

dream on snake. but the truth is that obozo has destroyed your party for the next 20 or 30 years. But you got the first black (er, half black) president so nothing else matters, right?

why not, Hussein worked for you. You racist asshole.

He is the biggest racist on this board along with most of them are sexist when it comes to any Republican woman politician. one woman is calling Mrs. Ernst the pig castrator, it's so nasty and downright ugly. but yet they crow how they are the more intelligent, more tolerant and care more for minorities and women. which we all know is a big fat LIE. they prove it on here daily

He is the biggest racist on this board along with most of them are sexist when it comes to any Republican woman politician. one woman is calling Mrs. Ernst the pig castrator, it's so nasty and downright ugly. but yet they crow how they are the more intelligent, more tolerant and care more for minorities and women. which we all know is a big fat LIE. they prove it on here daily

Right, dems and libs are hypocrites, liars, and frauds. Liberalism is a mental disease, that is very clear and has been proven medically. They have a defective gene known as DRD4. This is true. If anyone doubts it, look it up, google it.

Right, dems and libs are hypocrites, liars, and frauds. Liberalism is a mental disease, that is very clear and has been proven medically. They have a defective gene known as DRD4. This is true. If anyone doubts it, look it up, google it.

Uhuh......

Uh, Staph, Joni Ernst Bragged about castrating Pigs herself. she also claimed to be so poor that her family had to wear bread bags for shoes. Or something.

I like everything he stands for and could vote for him

He also sticks up for US and our country. not like the one in there now or anyone in the Democrat party
He is also a complete geek with the personality of a bowl of jello.

Bush will be the choice of the mainstream GOP to run.

That scares the far left and the far right right, like JoeB and the far right reactionary drone Kosh, following his paymasters's sound bites.

Yeah, frankly, it does scare me that ANYONE would think a third Bush in the White House would be a good idea.

Hey, Fakey, weren't you the guy who said that the Neo-Cons ruined the GOP? Who do you think Jeb would bring back with him.

A White House where Bill Krystol's calls are returned is a frightening thing.

Really? What scares ME is the prospect of world wide caliphate and global sharia law! Because THAT is where we are headed. I am a proud self proclaimed Neo Con.

We are headed there? Sounds scary.

Again, guy, I was a Republican until you let the religious crazies take over your party.

So in addition to the guy who thinks he's wearing Magic Underwear, you have Piyush who performs exorcisms. Sarah Palin who pals around with Witch Hunters and Mike Huckabee who thinks the reason why the dinosaurs aren't around is because Noah didn't have room for them on the Ark.

Again, guy, I was a Republican until you let the religious crazies take over your party.

So in addition to the guy who thinks he's wearing Magic Underwear, you have Piyush who performs exorcisms. Sarah Palin who pals around with Witch Hunters and Mike Huckabee who thinks the reason why the dinosaurs aren't around is because Noah didn't have room for them on the Ark.

omg....

Forum List

Back