My 2016 Presidential Endorsement: Bobby Jindal

Bobby Jindahl is like the best governor ever. Ok. When I wanted to move down there I scoped him out. This guy is perfect. Now? He could run for President? The guy is so cool you wont believe him.

So do you agree with him saying the Republicans need to stop being the stupid party?

And yet another irony impaired far left drone propaganda post not connected to reality..
Is that the repuglibot saying that the Repugs should remain the stupid party?

Bobby Jindahl is like the best governor ever. Ok. When I wanted to move down there I scoped him out. This guy is perfect. Now? He could run for President? The guy is so cool you wont believe him.

So do you agree with him saying the Republicans need to stop being the stupid party?

And yet another irony impaired far left drone propaganda post not connected to reality..
Is that the repuglibot saying that the Repugs should remain the stupid party?
Kosh is a far right reactionary drone bot.

We just his type out of power at the national level, but we have many Red states that still need reinstate the mainstream GOP.

The far right reactionaries call every one "liberal" they do not like.

We made a great start in grinding down the power of the Koshes in the primaries and national elections last year.

I like Jindal...but he is unelectable. If you think the teapers are going to allow a person of a darker hue to become President again, you gotta be nuts.

I like Jindal...but he is unelectable. If you think the teapers are going to allow a person of a darker hue to become President again, you gotta be nuts.

You must have them confused with the liberals! They obsess about race! Conservatives only care about qualifications! Bobby Jindal is the most qualified! That is all that matter. Take your race baiting elsewhere.

You must have them confused with the liberals! They obsess about race! Conservatives only care about qualifications! Bobby Jindal is the most qualified! That is all that matter. Take your race baiting elsewhere.
No race baiting about it. The teapers will never allow another President of a darker hue. Keep on dreaming...the hate of the tea party is destroying American and the GOP.

You project your inner racism.

No race baiting about it. The teapers will never allow another President of a darker hue. Keep on dreaming...the hate of the tea party is destroying American and the GOP.

Listen son, I have been to TEA party rallies, I have been to GOP meetings, I have been to and volunteered at several GOP as well as TEA party meetings, and no one gave a damn what color, ethnicity or background anyone was. All that mattered was their positions on the issues.

You are spreading the liberal media narrative of the "racist" conservative. Well I been to the meetings, gatherings and rallies and I can tell you it is not true.

Listen son, I have been to TEA party rallies, I have been to GOP meetings, I have been to and volunteered at several GOP as well as TEA party meetings, and no one gave a damn what color, ethnicity or background anyone was. All that mattered was their positions on the issues.

You are spreading the liberal media narrative of the "racist" conservative. Well I been to the meetings, gatherings and rallies and I can tell you it is not true.
It has nothing to so with conservatives. Hate is not a conservative value. The tea party perverts true conservatism with hate and vitriol.

But my guess, you are white and don't appreciate the hate spewed by your teaper friends.

It has nothing to so with conservatives. Hate is not a conservative value. The tea party perverts true conservatism with hate and vitriol.

But my guess, you are white and don't appreciate the hate spewed by your teaper friends.

I don't condone or associate with racists no matter what color they are. I also don't allow the liberal media to define racism as anyone who disagrees with President Obama's policies like I surely do.

Forum List

Back