Must Read: Medicare Bills For Unvaccinated Surpass $2 Billion For June And July Alone

It does harm us directly, and the Supreme Court already declined to stop the Texas bill. I say we give it a shot. Taste of their own medicine and all that.
Although understandable, being as reprehensible and as wrong as conservatives isn’t the answer.

The only way to get the court to "do the right thing" is to put a case before it they are ideologically against, and would apply the law, instead of trying to twist it.

This won’t be the last pandemic; the wrongheaded, willfully ignorant will be responsible again for the next pandemic spreading out of control.
That would require somebody like Trump to be in charge, which I doubt will ever happen again.

Trump was worse than Ronald Reagans response to AIDS.

LOL....There's a chick reporter who's fully vaccinated yet she has come down with covide three times.
Your so called vaccine doesnt work.
Your annecdote says that those that catch COVID (natural immunity) are just as susceptible.

Which would prove natural immunity doesn't work.

Go over to Afghanistan and get the 85 billion in military hardware Biden left behind.

If you've shown that natural immunity doesn't work, and the vaccine doesn't work, What is your suggestion?
You take your chances,which is what we're doing anyway.
The "take your chances option" even before delta was calculated to result in 2.4 million dead americans. We're only 1/4th of the way there. The vaccine on the other hand is much more effective, and far less dangerous.

If guns in Chicago fail, Chinese communists are relying on their other invention, although a natural one, a virus that targets both stupidity and obesity.

We need to sue every antivax pundit, organization, and politician. Not the government, I mean we. All the Democratic taxpayers who are actually gonna be paying that bill need to sue them individually. Hundreds of thousands of lawsuits all at once.

I can't agree with you more.

We will probably have to face medicare cuts because of this and the fact that the republicans won't allow any tax increase.

So just like with social security, the republicans will screw me again. Just as I was entering my 40s, the republicans and bush boy raised the age for full retirement to 67.

Now that I'm 4 years from medicare, I'm sure the republicans will raise the age for that on me too.

It's so not fair.

There are a lot of people who have recovered from the Asian Flu and didn't get the vaccination because they already have the antibodies.
Their antibodies are said to be 23% higher than the vaxed. Why in hell would they need a vaccination???? Just because???

That would require somebody like Trump to be in charge, which I doubt will ever happen again.

Trump was worse than Ronald Reagans response to AIDS.

I'm sorry but you're wrong.

In the bush boy years I started thinking of when we had a decent republican president. While Eisenhower did help start the Cold War and military industrial complex, he was a decent president.

Every republican president since Eisenhower has been or done worse things than the republican president before him.

I realized in the bush boy years that the next republican president would be worse. I couldn't imagine what would be worse than the bush boy at the time and I didn't want to find out.

We found out.

The next republican president will be worse than trump.

I can't agree with you more.

We will probably have to face medicare cuts because of this and the fact that the republicans won't allow any tax increase.

So just like with social security, the republicans will screw me again. Just as I was entering my 40s, the republicans and bush boy raised the age for full retirement to 67.

Now that I'm 4 years from medicare, I'm sure the republicans will raise the age for that on me too.

It's so not fair.
I'm 54. My SS won't fully vest until I'm 70.

Forum List

Back