Muslims of early America

I imagine that it sucks even worse to have it suddenly dawn on you miscreants that many of the people you so dispise are just as American if not more so than you & yours. It has always cracked me up when the rabble rousers start their demands that Muslims be deported as well as denied their basic U.S. Constitutional rights such as in the case of one idiot who wants the Constitution altered to make Islam no longer a religion so that Muslims can be deported and denied government jobs like communist were back in the McCarthy era. I've always wondered to where do you deport a native born American citizen.

Man the Pacific Northwest is full of nitwits. No wonder once glorious cities like Portland, SF and Seattle are filth ridden sewers. Islam the religion and Islam the ideology are one in the same. There is no civilized mostly Muslim country anywhere in the world. Stop your babble.
And Islam existed centuries before the United States existed so your uninformed opinion doesn't mean a hell of a lot especially in light of the U.S. Constitution as it stands today.

And? Christianity existed way before Islam and Judaism before that and those countries are thriving. You a Muslim?
Yet no one is actually promoting trying to get Christianity and Judaism classified as "not a religion" in order to strip it's adherents of their constitutional protections

Islam is an ideology. Not one mostly Muslim country separates church and state. Religion is fine. Ideology is not. I also Don’t want the US to be a mostly Communist country.

I imagine that it sucks even worse to have it suddenly dawn on you miscreants that many of the people you so dispise are just as American if not more so than you & yours. It has always cracked me up when the rabble rousers start their demands that Muslims be deported as well as denied their basic U.S. Constitutional rights such as in the case of one idiot who wants the Constitution altered to make Islam no longer a religion so that Muslims can be deported and denied government jobs like communist were back in the McCarthy era. I've always wondered to where do you deport a native born American citizen.

Man the Pacific Northwest is full of nitwits. No wonder once glorious cities like Portland, SF and Seattle are filth ridden sewers. Islam the religion and Islam the ideology are one in the same. There is no civilized mostly Muslim country anywhere in the world. Stop your babble.
And Islam existed centuries before the United States existed so your uninformed opinion doesn't mean a hell of a lot especially in light of the U.S. Constitution as it stands today.

And? Christianity existed way before Islam and Judaism before that and those countries are thriving. You a Muslim?
Yet no one is actually promoting trying to get Christianity and Judaism classified as "not a religion" in order to strip it's adherents of their constitutional protections

NO ONE? actually-----under the stench of shariah----lots of fine
religions are determined to be "NOT A RELIGION" and in the shariah
shithole INDONESIA----even Judaism has lost its status as a legal
religion. It has been done----there is precedent

i say , let American muslims live in the USA . Simply STOP importing more . Sadly , they are here in the USA but stop importing more Myam .

--------------------------- and Christianity and Judaism existed long before 'islam' so i don't understand your point . In fact its my halfway thought opinion that without out Judaism and Christianity there would be NO 'islam' . islam seems to copy both Judaism and Christianity as it copies the names and concepts , especially in Christianity MYam .
That's was in reference to those you want the U.S. Constitution amended to no longer recognize Islam as a religion so that all of the anti-Islamic animosity that currently exists can be implemented against Muslim without any Constitutional protections - like what they did to the communist during the McCarthy era - deportations, firing from government jobs, red scare & hysteria everywhere, etc.
---------------------------------- doesn't need Amending . All thats needed is Courts and Judges and Conservative interpretations same as the liberal Judges have had liberal interpretations . Foreign based muslims have no 1ST Amendment protections of religion to come to the USA as far as i can tell Myam .
Well maybe that's where part of the problem lies. There seem to be a whole lot of people who seem obvious to the fact that there are millions of Muslims living in the U.S. who were born here and they are busy at work trying to strip or reduce their constitutional protections.

From my perspective this is no different than all the bullshit legislation, policies & procedures crafted that relegated people of African descent to second class citizenship status. It's almost like you all need a new target to beat up on.

------------------------- those other religions are not the CANCER of 'islam' Myam .

Muslims came to America more than a century before Protestants, and in great numbers. How was their history forgotten?

[snipped]

...By 1503, we know that Muslims themselves, from West Africa, were in the New World. In that year, Hispaniola’s royal governor wrote to Isabella requesting that she curtail their importation. They were, he wrote, ‘a source of scandal to the Indians’. They had, he wrote, repeatedly ‘fled their owners’. On Christmas morning 1522, in the New World’s first slave rebellion, 20 Hispaniola sugarmill slaves rose and began slaughtering Spaniards. The rebels, the governor noted, were mostly Wolof, a Senegambian people, who have been Muslim since the 11th century. Muslims were more likely than other enslaved Africans to be literate: an ability rarely looked upon with favour by plantation-owners. In the five decades following the 1522 slave rebellion on Hispaniola, Spain issued five decrees prohibiting the importation of Muslim slaves.

Muslims thus arrived in America more than a century before the Virginia Company founded the Jamestown colony in 1607. Muslims came to America more than a century before the Puritans founded the Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1630. Muslims were living in America not only before Protestants, but before Protestantism existed. After Catholicism, Islam was the second monotheistic religion in the Americas.

The popular misunderstanding, even among educated people, that Islam and Muslims are recent additions to America tells us important things about how American history has been written. In particular, it reveals how historians have justified and celebrated the emergence of the modern nation-state. One way to valorise the United States of America has been to minimise the heterogeneity and scale – the cosmopolitanism, diversity and mutual co-existence of peoples – in America during the first 300 years of European presence

Continued here: Muslims lived in America before Protestantism even existed | Aeon Essays

No matter the lengths of falsified and/or revised history the though police go to, our nation will never be majority Muslim, nor will we ever forgive Islam's greatest hits, with 9/11 still topping the charts.
Have you ever heard of Operation Northwoods?.

The fears you are expressing are your own

"fears" who expresses? What does "operation northwoods" have to
do with anything under discussion here?

and , one good thing is that muslims are only a percentage point in USA population and they are mostly in big cities Myam .

Muslims came to America more than a century before Protestants, and in great numbers. How was their history forgotten?

[snipped]

...By 1503, we know that Muslims themselves, from West Africa, were in the New World. In that year, Hispaniola’s royal governor wrote to Isabella requesting that she curtail their importation. They were, he wrote, ‘a source of scandal to the Indians’. They had, he wrote, repeatedly ‘fled their owners’. On Christmas morning 1522, in the New World’s first slave rebellion, 20 Hispaniola sugarmill slaves rose and began slaughtering Spaniards. The rebels, the governor noted, were mostly Wolof, a Senegambian people, who have been Muslim since the 11th century. Muslims were more likely than other enslaved Africans to be literate: an ability rarely looked upon with favour by plantation-owners. In the five decades following the 1522 slave rebellion on Hispaniola, Spain issued five decrees prohibiting the importation of Muslim slaves.

Muslims thus arrived in America more than a century before the Virginia Company founded the Jamestown colony in 1607. Muslims came to America more than a century before the Puritans founded the Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1630. Muslims were living in America not only before Protestants, but before Protestantism existed. After Catholicism, Islam was the second monotheistic religion in the Americas.

The popular misunderstanding, even among educated people, that Islam and Muslims are recent additions to America tells us important things about how American history has been written. In particular, it reveals how historians have justified and celebrated the emergence of the modern nation-state. One way to valorise the United States of America has been to minimise the heterogeneity and scale – the cosmopolitanism, diversity and mutual co-existence of peoples – in America during the first 300 years of European presence

Continued here: Muslims lived in America before Protestantism even existed | Aeon Essays

No matter the lengths of falsified and/or revised history the though police go to, our nation will never be majority Muslim, nor will we ever forgive Islam's greatest hits, with 9/11 still topping the charts.

I do Not fear you. I dislike you.
And why should I care that you dislike me? And why did you think I was implying that you should fear anything about me specifically when I was referring to your fears of Islam, Muslims and the U.S. becoming a Muslim majority country.

Not a fear. Logic. Every mostly Muslim country is a humanitarian nightmare. Pass. And I don’t fear Islam nor dislike it. I dislike Radical Islam and I dislike you because you don’t know what a phobia is. So are you a Muslim?
LOL, seriously? You're Islamaphobic? Is that even a word or a condition? Why do you want to know if I'm a Muslim. You're Jewish right?

Islam is an ideology. Not one mostly Muslim country separates church and state. Religion is fine. Ideology is not. I also Don’t want the US to be a mostly Communist country.
Does it bother you even a little bit that our laws and Constitution do not agree with your opinions on this matter?

--------------------------- and Christianity and Judaism existed long before 'islam' so i don't understand your point . In fact its my halfway thought opinion that without out Judaism and Christianity there would be NO 'islam' . islam seems to copy both Judaism and Christianity as it copies the names and concepts , especially in Christianity MYam .
That's was in reference to those you want the U.S. Constitution amended to no longer recognize Islam as a religion so that all of the anti-Islamic animosity that currently exists can be implemented against Muslim without any Constitutional protections - like what they did to the communist during the McCarthy era - deportations, firing from government jobs, red scare & hysteria everywhere, etc.
---------------------------------- doesn't need Amending . All thats needed is Courts and Judges and Conservative interpretations same as the liberal Judges have had liberal interpretations . Foreign based muslims have no 1ST Amendment protections of religion to come to the USA as far as i can tell Myam .
Well maybe that's where part of the problem lies. There seem to be a whole lot of people who seem obvious to the fact that there are millions of Muslims living in the U.S. who were born here and they are busy at work trying to strip or reduce their constitutional protections.

From my perspective this is no different than all the bullshit legislation, policies & procedures crafted that relegated people of African descent to second class citizenship status. It's almost like you all need a new target to beat up on.

there is precedent------ever take a look at the filth called THE PACT OF
OMAR. ??

------------------------- those other religions are not the CANCER of 'islam' Myam .
Yeah, well people tend to fear what they don't understand. And you don't even have to say it, I already know you don't want to understand because you're not interested.

[snipped]

Well, nobody really cares. We had history, now everybody wants to change it to their interpretation. Can't believe anything new now.

I do Not fear you. I dislike you.
And why should I care that you dislike me? And why did you think I was implying that you should fear anything about me specifically when I was referring to your fears of Islam, Muslims and the U.S. becoming a Muslim majority country.

Not a fear. Logic. Every mostly Muslim country is a humanitarian nightmare. Pass. And I don’t fear Islam nor dislike it. I dislike Radical Islam and I dislike you because you don’t know what a phobia is. So are you a Muslim?
LOL, seriously? You're Islamaphobic? Is that even a word or a condition? Why do you want to know if I'm a Muslim. You're Jewish right?

Again. I have zero fear of Islam. None. I am Jewish.

Yeah, well people tend to fear what they don't understand. And you don't even have to say it, I already know you don't want to understand because you're not interested.
------------------------------------------ EVERYDAY you can see what muslims do . And for me their murderous actions are simply proof of what muslims do . Its nor FEAR . its simply Recognition of what muslims do MYam .

Does it bother you even a little bit that our laws and Constitution do not agree with your opinions on this matter?

We don’t have any laws that prohibit Muslims from practicing their religion. When they dip into Sharia Law then we do have issues.

Two of my friends are Muslim. One from India and another from Pakistan. I do not fear them and I understand them perfectly well. Doesn’t mean I agree with them on their thought process and how they view women.

My issue with most Muslims is their dishonesty.

Forum List

Back