Muslims Assault Innocent Jewish Family at NJ Shopping Mall

Two Muslims assaulted a Jewish family of four

Why does their utterly clueless God continue to let down the supposed Chosen Ones?
Is he what we call , a bit of a Wanker with a Messiah complex ?

I wonder if this was a Democrat Jewish family who will switch their vote away from Biden because of this. After all, he has made a big deal about how Palestinians are so innocent and will want to import more of them.

Two Muslims assaulted a Jewish family of four when they spotted the 16-year-old wearing a pro-Israel shirt. If these Jew-haters are not citizens, they should be deported TODAY. If they are, they should be made to understand that America welcomed them into this country, and it is not acceptable for them to spew their antisemitism and will be charged with a hate crime.

it is time for all jewish people to conceal and carry a gun, legal or not

I wonder why you had to say the Jews were innocent.
Any time someone is assaulted it really doesn't have to be said that they were innocent Jews. Is being Jewish a crime?
No.
This stinks. . Everyone knows it's wrong. Happens every time there's trouble in Israel. 60,000 dead.

My family was attacked by Shia rioters in Arabia in 1953 over one of the massacres. Qibya attack that October..Operation Shoshana ...

Last edited:
Two Muslims assaulted a Jewish family of four when they spotted the 16-year-old wearing a pro-Israel shirt. If these Jew-haters are not citizens, they should be deported TODAY. If they are, they should be made to understand that America welcomed them into this country, and it is not acceptable for them to spew their antisemitism and will be charged with a hate crime.

deport them

rosends

Their name is Hernandez.

Jews are being killed because of Israeli strategies.
um, why does her name matter?

You are still justifying her anti-semitism and blaming the victim.

Forum List

Back