Muslim Women Drinking Camel Urine for ‘Good Health’

Shocking Video: Muslim Women Drinking Camel Urine for ‘Good Health’

October 17, 2012
By Raymond Ibrahim

A video just appeared further substantiating my recent report, “Sharia-Medicine: Egyptian Clinic Treats People with Camel Urine,” which documents how several Islamic authorities praise the practice of drinking camel urine for good health—based on the advice of Muslim prophet Muhammad—and how in Egypt there is now even a clinic that treats people by giving them camel urine to drink.

The video appeared on Dream TV, with talk show host Wael Ibrashi narrating. It shows men collecting camel urine in buckets and giving it to people who are, in Ibrashi’s words, “looking to be healed from influenza, diabetes, infectious diseases, infertility,” etc.

---

Shocking Video: Muslim Women Drinking Camel Urine for

Look out, now the progressive/liberals will be wanting to drink bull piss...:D

Well, that will definitely get you across the desert if you run out of water. I guess they figured that out a long time ago

As for camel’s urine, the book suggests that it has numerous uses which are beneficial for man. This is indicated by the Prophetic texts and confirmed by modern science … Scientific experiments have proven that camel’s urine has a lethal effect on the germs that cause many diseases.

Among the uses of camel’s urine, many women use it to wash their hair, to make it longer, and to make it lighter and more lustrous. Camel’s urine is also efficacious in the treatment of swelling of the liver and other diseases such as abscesses, sores that appear on the body and toothache, and for washing eyes.

Camel’s urine acts as a slow-acting diuretic, but it does not deplete potassium and other salts as other diuretics do, because camel’s urine contains a high level of potassium and proteins. It has also been proven to be effective against some types of bacteria and viruses. It brought about an improvement in the condition of twenty-five patients who used camel’s urine for dropsy, without disrupting their potassium levels. Two of them were cured of liver pain, and their liver function was restored to normal levels, as well as the tissue of the liver being improved. One of the medicines used to treat blood clots is a compound called Fibrinoltics which works by changing a substance in the body from its inactive form, Plasminogen, to its active form, Plasmin, in order to dissolve the substance that causes clotting, Fibrin. One of the components of this compound is called Urokinase, which is produced by the kidneys or from the urine, as indicated by the name “uro”.

Islam Question and Answer - The benefits of drinking camel urine

Sounds like a perfect business plan.
Because we now have Millions of ragheads here in Europe, but virtually no camels, maybe I should find some investor to set up a bottling plant somewhere in the middle east and import that stuff.
It may render rather difficult to obtain an official approval as medication, but it should be easily possible to market that as cosmetics and/or food supplement.
Well, the latter could cause some people to throw up in the aisles of the supermarkets, so better only cosmetics for halal stores.
Some nice flask design and a catching labeling should add to the success.

Ideas for the branding, anyone?

Your ignorance is your problem but fact is, people have drunk urine through the ages and some still do drink urine. Its not my cup of tea (!) but apparently some believe its advised in Proverbs - read it and decide for yourself.

I realize you were hoping for responses as ignorant and bigoted (Like Luddy) as your OP but apparently, you're not gonna get it. Better luck next time.

BTW, urine has also been used for many other things as well.

Google is your friend.
Not my "Cup of Pee".

Here's Proverbs 5. Someone, ANYONE, show where it says "Drink yer own pee".

Proverbs 5 KJV
My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:

2That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.

3For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:

4But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.

5Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

6Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.

7Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.

8Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:

9Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:

10Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;

11And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,

12And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;

13And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!

14I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation and assembly.

15Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well.

16Let thy fountains be dispersed abroad, and rivers of waters in the streets.

17Let them be only thine own, and not strangers' with thee.

18Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.

19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

20And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?

21For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.

22His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.

23He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.
It means don't fool around on your wife.

Only a Religiphobic Liberal would think it means "drink yer own piss".

Your ignorance is your problem but fact is, people have drunk urine through the ages and some still do drink urine. Its not my cup of tea (!) but apparently some believe its advised in Proverbs - read it and decide for yourself.

I realize you were hoping for responses as ignorant and bigoted (Like Luddy) as your OP but apparently, you're not gonna get it. Better luck next time.

BTW, urine has also been used for many other things as well.

Google is your friend.
Not my "Cup of Pee".

Here's Proverbs 5. Someone, ANYONE, show where it says "Drink yer own pee".

Proverbs 5 KJV
My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:

2That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.

3For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:

4But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.

5Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

6Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.

7Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.

8Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:

9Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:

10Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;

11And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,

12And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;

13And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!

14I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation and assembly.

15Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well.

16Let thy fountains be dispersed abroad, and rivers of waters in the streets.

17Let them be only thine own, and not strangers' with thee.

18Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.

19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

20And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?

21For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.

22His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.

23He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.
It means don't fool around on your wife.

Only a Religiphobic Liberal would think it means "drink yer own piss".

Maybe they don't know the difference between a Cistern and a toilet? or is it the fountain reference in verse 18 ?

except in saudi, it was not actually camel urine.

Urine is used to treat or cure many ailments around the world. Even today there are some that believe it can cure some cancers.

Forum List

Back