Muslim Rapes and Murders 14 Year Old Jewish Girl In Berlin-not a Hate Crime To Merkel

Here's what they brought upon themselves. Wish I could have been therr to push at least one of them down those stairs.

I hope that she was an immigration supporter.

And I agree, if I wish I had been there. But such animals rarely strike if there is a chance of resistance.

"I hope she was an immigration supporter"....says it all.

"I hope she was an immigration supporter"....says it all
Yes, because we don't want someone who opposed this madness to be victimized by your madness.
Just what madness?
Replacing a Western Christian Democracy with Sharia Law worshippers

These barbarians will never be Germans anymore than the English and German people who settled America can become Injuns.
.why do you want to replace Germany, France, England, Spain and America with Middle Easterners.

ONE culture will DOMINATE. Why do you insist on living under Sharia????

"I hope she was an immigration supporter"....says it all
Yes, because we don't want someone who opposed this madness to be victimized by your madness.
Just what madness?
Replacing a Western Christian Democracy with Sharia Law worshippers

These barbarians will never be Germans anymore than the English and German people who settled America can become Injuns.
.why do you want to replace Germany, France, England, Spain and America with Middle Easterners.

ONE culture will DOMINATE. Why do you insist on living under Sharia????

I do not have any intention of living under Sharia, or Christian or Jewish piss, or Hindu for that matter. Why don't you send your "Christian" shit to the Middle East? Why do you assume that all of us follow your filth?

Your question comes from a total ignorance of Islam which your propagandists thoroughly depend upon
So, let me know when you can tell me what's to admire about this bloody cult.
Again, you speak from a carefully cultured ignorance. You are a waste of time.
yea all of those beheadings, stabbings, rapes, burning people alive, hanging people, exploding people, running over people, machine gunning people and drowning people for not being Muslim is very misleading about Islam isn't it

These things are practiced by a very radical few, were fought against on the ground by other Muslims, and most of the deaths have been of Muslims who will not toe the line to their bullshit.

Iraq formally declares end to fight against Islamic State

A New Gathering Spot at Arlington: Capt. Humayun Khan’s Grave

Meet Major Mariam Al Mansouri—

Saudi prince and Emirate's first female fighter pilot take part in Syria air strikes

Hey, ISIS! You got bombed by a woman. Have a nice day!

Can you name one Islamic country that isn’t a steaming shit heap that oppresses and persecutes women, gays, Jews, and Christians? Every instance of Islam leads to radical Islam. Turkey was considered the one moderate Islamic country, yet the only way it remained that way for decades was having the Ataturks overthrow a radical government elected by its own people. Of course now they were defeated so the radical Erdogan is turning Turkey into a radical Islamic shit hole, just like every other Islamic country.

There may be a few sects of Islam that could be peaceful, but the point is the dominant sects, Sunni and Shiite, are violent, hateful, and oppressive. We don’t have time to weed them out, so we should just ban them all.

"Abu Sa’id al-Khudri said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives because of their pagan husbands. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: “And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.” That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period."
You people who continually squabble about religion are just trying to make this world a worse place than it already is. What purpose does it serve but to warp the mind? Rape-murders unfortunately occur all over the world. If you watched TV you would know about this sad state of affairs. Just watch the ID channel for an afternoon. Do you think that these things don't occur in the U.S.?

There is no indication that religion had anything to do with this crime. The man has been caught and is being extradited back to Germany. What more do you want?

You are ignorant, so don't realize that Mohammad instructed his followers to rape the women of the lands they invaded.
There is also somewhere around a 98% correlation between Muslim and antisemitic.

"Abu Sa’id al-Khudri said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives because of their pagan husbands. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: “And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.” That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period."
You people who continually squabble about religion are just trying to make this world a worse place than it already is. What purpose does it serve but to warp the mind? Rape-murders unfortunately occur all over the world. If you watched TV you would know about this sad state of affairs. Just watch the ID channel for an afternoon. Do you think that these things don't occur in the U.S.?

There is no indication that religion had anything to do with this crime. The man has been caught and is being extradited back to Germany. What more do you want?

You are ignorant, so don't realize that Mohammad instructed his followers to rape the women of the lands they invaded.
There is also somewhere around a 98% correlation between Muslim and antisemitic.

Yup. In ancient times they did that. There is no indication that this crime was motivated by religion. In any event, is your religion so hot?

It seems that there is some evil group of people who want to start a useless war. A group of ignorant monkeys sitting around a stack of Korans trying to stir up trouble. Probably white nationalists or the phony "Christian" trash.

Yup. In ancient times they did that. There is no indication that this crime was motivated by religion. In any event, is your religion so hot?

It seems that there is some evil group of people who want to start a useless war. A group of ignorant monkeys sitting around a stack of Korans trying to stir up trouble. Probably white nationalists or the phony "Christian" trash.

In ancient times? ever hear of SOUTH SUDAN? The history of Sudan is fascinating-----It is actually an ARABIAN COLONY for thousands of years.
Arabic was developed in the Arabian peninsula----but brought to Sudan by
arab invaders who were involved in the slave trade-----harvesting their
merchandise from sub-Saharan Africa and transporting the merchandise throut Asia and north Africa. The 'cultural" advantage of islam in support of the enterprise is that enslavement of the children of those muslims either kill or simply die of natural causes is not only legal -----it is RELIGION. The existence of non muslims in a muslim land INSURES a steady supply of slaves based on the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW. The dhimmi orphan law remains ON THE BOOKS of Islamic jurisprudence to date. What does that one have to do with today's "white nationalists"?

It is true that any culture that oppresses women is inferior to one that does not. Those nations where women are most free are also the nations with the greatest power of persuasion. This power should be used enthusiastically in every way to transform the others.
Free our sisters!

Good Allah, you just can't fix stupid.

Your question comes from a total ignorance of Islam which your propagandists thoroughly depend upon
yea all of those beheadings, stabbings, rapes, burning people alive, hanging people, exploding people, running over people, machine gunning people and drowning people for not being Muslim is very misleading about Islam isn't it

These things are practiced by a very radical few, were fought against on the ground by other Muslims, and most of the deaths have been of Muslims who will not toe the line to their bullshit.

Saudi prince and Emirate's first female fighter pilot take part in Syria air strikes

Can you name one Islamic country that isn’t a steaming shit heap that oppresses and persecutes women, gays, Jews, and Christians? Every instance of Islam leads to radical Islam. Turkey was considered the one moderate Islamic country, yet the only way it remained that way for decades was having the Ataturks overthrow a radical government elected by its own people. Of course now they were defeated so the radical Erdogan is turning Turkey into a radical Islamic shit hole, just like every other Islamic country.

There may be a few sects of Islam that could be peaceful, but the point is the dominant sects, Sunni and Shiite, are violent, hateful, and oppressive. We don’t have time to weed them out, so we should just ban them all.

What’s the matter,LIEsystrata, still can’t think up of a good Islamic nation?

Here's what they brought upon themselves. Wish I could have been therr to push at least one of them down those stairs.

I hope that she was an immigration supporter.

And I agree, if I wish I had been there. But such animals rarely strike if there is a chance of resistance.

"I hope she was an immigration supporter"....says it all.

Yep.

This is the result of a policy that fools have inflicted on Europe.

If this type of shit were to happen, it would be better than it happened to a moron that is responsible for it, rather than one of the sane people that was against it, and knew that it would be a terrible idea.

Indeed, I did sum it up nicely. Thanks for noticing.

. In any event, is your religion so hot?

What is it about the uneducated that makes them jump to the conclusion that the only reason a poster opposes a totalitarian and supremacist ideology representing the very antithesis of secular humanism is because they are motivated by religion?

What is it about the uneducated that makes them jump to the conclusion that the only reason a poster opposes a totalitarian and supremacist ideology representing the very antithesis of secular humanism is because they are motivated by religion?

Because the description that you make is incorrect. A totalitarian and supremacist ideology representing the very antithesis of secular humanism is what we have in most, if not all, of the world's religions. It fits the "Christian" morons here in the U.S., that's for sure. Yet you support them.

Turkey, for one. But I can't think up many good Christian nations, either, so your question is a joke.

Because the description that you make is incorrect. A totalitarian and supremacist ideology representing the very antithesis of secular humanism is what we have in most, if not all, of the world's religions. It fits the "Christian" morons here in the U.S., that's for sure. Yet you support them.

Turkey, for one. But I can't think up many good Christian nations, either, so your question is a joke.

Turkey is one WHAT? Ever meet a real Turk-------one NOT A MUSLIM?

Turkey is one WHAT? Ever meet a real Turk-------one NOT A MUSLIM?

Several. All very nice, polite people. Most "real" Turks are Muslim. What are you talking about? Beautiful country, too. BTW: Erdogan isn't the only one up to tricks. Look at the radical "Christian" shithole that trump and the phony "Christians" are trying to make our own country into.

Forum List

Back