Muslim Rapes and Murders 14 Year Old Jewish Girl In Berlin-not a Hate Crime To Merkel

So sadly ironic Jews in key political positions have encouraged middle east savages to invade Europe only to subject Jews native to Europe to savagery by these hideous "Muslim" creatures. And if native folks take the law into their own hands with the Muslim savages, they get labelled "Nazis" by the Jewish establishment...

The Obama Legacy:

1. The largest number of refugees in the history of the world were wandering around the planet as a direct result of Barack Obama’s incompetence in the Middle East and North Africa, ….some 65 million refugees….more than during or after WWII….due to Barack Obama’s blithering idiocy.

2. I don't believe Hussein Obama is Jewish.

Iraqi police? The crime was committed in Germany.

This hate crime distinction need to go anyway, but the guy needs to hang.

Merkle is to blame for this, but again, the Nazi sympathizers don't care, so Merkle is safe.

I would like to point out that Comrade Merkel was born in East Germany, raised by communist parents, worked for the East German Communist Party, speaks fluent Russian....

...just sayin'....

Here's what they brought upon themselves. Wish I could have been there to push at least one of them down those stairs.

Last edited:
Iraqi police said on Saturday that a 20-year-old Iraqi man had admitted to the rape and murder of 14-year-old Susanna Feldman in Germany, where the case has stoked the immigration debate.

The Jewish teenager from Mainz near Frankfurt was found dead on Wednesday in a wooded area in Wiesbaden, near a refugee center where the alleged attacker had lived, German police said.

An autopsy showed she had been the victim of a sexual and violent attack. Police said there was no evidence her religion had been a factor and the Central Council of Jews in Germany cautioned against attributing any anti-Semitic motive.

German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer said on Friday Kurdish security forces had taken the suspect, identified by German authorities as Ali Bashar, into custody on Friday.

“I ordered three officers to investigate the case. After seven hours, the officers were able to identify the location of the accused murderer and arrest him,” local police chief Tariq Ahmed told Rudaw television.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/09/iraqi-cops-say-man-admitted-to-rape-and-murder-of-german-teen/

180609-ali-bashar.jpg

Just a lovely looking person. He is brown enough for the left to not care, and since he is a hero muslim, and since he raped and killed a Jewish and or a Christian, they won't give a shit.

He is certainly brown enough and not Christian enough for it NOT to be a hate crime too.

You would think the Jewish people would be used to it by now in Germany.

Here's what they brought upon themselves. Wish I could have been therr to push at least one of them down those stairs.

I hope that she was an immigration supporter.

And I agree, if I wish I had been there. But such animals rarely strike if there is a chance of resistance.

Iraqi police said on Saturday that a 20-year-old Iraqi man had admitted to the rape and murder of 14-year-old Susanna Feldman in Germany, where the case has stoked the immigration debate.

The Jewish teenager from Mainz near Frankfurt was found dead on Wednesday in a wooded area in Wiesbaden, near a refugee center where the alleged attacker had lived, German police said.

An autopsy showed she had been the victim of a sexual and violent attack. Police said there was no evidence her religion had been a factor and the Central Council of Jews in Germany cautioned against attributing any anti-Semitic motive.

German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer said on Friday Kurdish security forces had taken the suspect, identified by German authorities as Ali Bashar, into custody on Friday.

“I ordered three officers to investigate the case. After seven hours, the officers were able to identify the location of the accused murderer and arrest him,” local police chief Tariq Ahmed told Rudaw television.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/09/iraqi-cops-say-man-admitted-to-rape-and-murder-of-german-teen/

180609-ali-bashar.jpg

Just a lovely looking person. He is brown enough for the left to not care, and since he is a hero muslim, and since he raped and killed a Jewish and or a Christian, they won't give a shit.

He is certainly brown enough and not Christian enough for it NOT to be a hate crime too.
LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

So sadly ironic Jews in key political positions have encouraged middle east savages to invade Europe only to subject Jews native to Europe to savagery by these hideous "Muslim" creatures. And if native folks take the law into their own hands with the Muslim savages, they get labelled "Nazis" by the Jewish establishment...

The Obama Legacy:

1. The largest number of refugees in the history of the world were wandering around the planet as a direct result of Barack Obama’s incompetence in the Middle East and North Africa, ….some 65 million refugees….more than during or after WWII….due to Barack Obama’s blithering idiocy.

No, but the Hussein was most definitely a globalist that wants to destroy the West.

The Obama Legacy:

No, but the Hussein was most definitely a globalist that wants to destroy the West.

What are you referencing in my post?

Exterminate all muslims -- Ban with Russia to go against the West -- because the west is against the West or something...either way, kill all muslims

The German People supported this. Stop thinking everyone's an innocent "victim" of "the Jews".

Looks like a group of mainly muslim refugees applauding the arrival of a group of mainly muslim refugees.

You mean the blonde girls kissing the brown people?

Yeah, but don't forget that all Germans are taught in school (since the early 1960s) to hate themselves for being incorrigible Nazis, so you will always find some who will remain deluded for a lifetime.

Remember though, I did use the word "mostly".

180609-ali-bashar.jpg

Merkel is a bucket of shit.

The German People supported this. Stop thinking everyone's an innocent "victim" of "the Jews".

Looks like a group of mainly muslim refugees applauding the arrival of a group of mainly muslim refugees.

You mean the blonde girls kissing the brown people?

Yeah, but don't forget that all Germans are taught in school (since the early 1960s) to hate themselves for being incorrigible Nazis, so you will always find some who will remain deluded for a lifetime.

Remember though, I did use the word "mostly".

When German women were raped by Muslims New Years Eve a couple of years ago...German authorities came out with pamphlets informing women how to avoid making themselves objects of rape.

Forum List

Back