Muslim Rapes and Murders 14 Year Old Jewish Girl In Berlin-not a Hate Crime To Merkel

Iraqi police said on Saturday that a 20-year-old Iraqi man had admitted to the rape and murder of 14-year-old Susanna Feldman in Germany, where the case has stoked the immigration debate.

The Jewish teenager from Mainz near Frankfurt was found dead on Wednesday in a wooded area in Wiesbaden, near a refugee center where the alleged attacker had lived, German police said.

An autopsy showed she had been the victim of a sexual and violent attack. Police said there was no evidence her religion had been a factor and the Central Council of Jews in Germany cautioned against attributing any anti-Semitic motive.

German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer said on Friday Kurdish security forces had taken the suspect, identified by German authorities as Ali Bashar, into custody on Friday.

“I ordered three officers to investigate the case. After seven hours, the officers were able to identify the location of the accused murderer and arrest him,” local police chief Tariq Ahmed told Rudaw television.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/09/iraqi-cops-say-man-admitted-to-rape-and-murder-of-german-teen/

180609-ali-bashar.jpg

Just a lovely looking person. He is brown enough for the left to not care, and since he is a hero muslim, and since he raped and killed a Jewish and or a Christian, they won't give a shit.

He is certainly brown enough and not Christian enough for it NOT to be a hate crime too.
Merkel is a bucket of shit.
The correct pronunciation of her name in international German is "Murkhole" ;)

So sadly ironic Jews in key political positions have encouraged middle east savages to invade Europe only to subject Jews native to Europe to savagery by these hideous "Muslim" creatures. And if native folks take the law into their own hands with the Muslim savages, they get labelled "Nazis" by the Jewish establishment...

The Obama Legacy:

1. The largest number of refugees in the history of the world were wandering around the planet as a direct result of Barack Obama’s incompetence in the Middle East and North Africa, ….some 65 million refugees….more than during or after WWII….due to Barack Obama’s blithering idiocy.

2. I don't believe Hussein Obama is Jewish.
He B juss as Joosh as Sammy Davis and Whoopie( what grows in me har) Goldfarb

Iraqi police said on Saturday that a 20-year-old Iraqi man had admitted to the rape and murder of 14-year-old Susanna Feldman in Germany, where the case has stoked the immigration debate.

The Jewish teenager from Mainz near Frankfurt was found dead on Wednesday in a wooded area in Wiesbaden, near a refugee center where the alleged attacker had lived, German police said.

An autopsy showed she had been the victim of a sexual and violent attack. Police said there was no evidence her religion had been a factor and the Central Council of Jews in Germany cautioned against attributing any anti-Semitic motive.

German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer said on Friday Kurdish security forces had taken the suspect, identified by German authorities as Ali Bashar, into custody on Friday.

“I ordered three officers to investigate the case. After seven hours, the officers were able to identify the location of the accused murderer and arrest him,” local police chief Tariq Ahmed told Rudaw television.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/09/iraqi-cops-say-man-admitted-to-rape-and-murder-of-german-teen/

180609-ali-bashar.jpg

Just a lovely looking person. He is brown enough for the left to not care, and since he is a hero muslim, and since he raped and killed a Jewish and or a Christian, they won't give a shit.

He is certainly brown enough and not Christian enough for it NOT to be a hate crime too.

Oh but save the children, free the women........... oh wait Muslims are allowed to do whatever they want silly me.

You people who continually squabble about religion are just trying to make this world a worse place than it already is. What purpose does it serve but to warp the mind? Rape-murders unfortunately occur all over the world. If you watched TV you would know about this sad state of affairs. Just watch the ID channel for an afternoon. Do you think that these things don't occur in the U.S.?

There is no indication that religion had anything to do with this crime. The man has been caught and is being extradited back to Germany. What more do you want?

You people who continually squabble about religion are just trying to make this world a worse place than it already is. What purpose does it serve but to warp the mind? Rape-murders unfortunately occur all over the world. If you watched TV you would know about this sad state of affairs. Just watch the ID channel for an afternoon. Do you think that these things don't occur in the U.S.?

There is no indication that religion had anything to do with this crime. The man has been caught and is being extradited back to Germany. What more do you want?

It is what their religion believes if you can't tell a Muslim at this time of the game then you do not read people very well.

It's no different than picking out gays in a crowd full of non gay men or women. ( butch women are the easy ones to pick out) the females who want to be female are a little harder.

Take their names as your first hint/ clue

It is what their religion believes if you can't tell a Muslim at this time of the game then you do not read people very well.

It's no different than picking out gays in a crowd full of non gay men or women. ( butch women are the easy ones to pick out) the females who want to be female are a little harder.

I have known several Muslims. I have visited a predominantly Muslim nation. None of them has been the way you describe. Seriously, stop with the cheap hate. Muslims, Jews, LGBTs. Why bother? It's disgusting.

I have known several Muslims. I have visited a predominantly Muslim nation. None of them has been the way you describe. Seriously, stop with the cheap hate. Muslims, Jews, LGBTs. Why bother? It's disgusting.

The Koran tells them to lie in order to get strength of " the people". So they can play good parts when needed.

Nobody claims hate on them accept the fake media who lies in order to create hate..................

Just like CNN does.

I have known several Muslims. I have visited a predominantly Muslim nation. None of them has been the way you describe. Seriously, stop with the cheap hate. Muslims, Jews, LGBTs. Why bother? It's disgusting
Did you talk to any Jews in that country? Any openly homos? Get back to us when you do.

Wait until they turn on you lmfao their religion comes way before you and your false image of them.

If you are female wait until you are " MADE" to cover yourself up lmfao.......... gawd u fkrs never listen.

They aren't here to be your best friend dumbass they're here to take over the west stooge.

BREED AN ARMY" what part of that can't you figure out .

You are being replaced fool.

29249590_552043875160793_4636988765984784384_o.jpg

Exterminate all muslims -- Ban with Russia to go against the West -- because the west is against the West or something...either way, kill all muslims

We don’t need to kill all Muslims. In fact, we shouldn’t have to kill any. All we need to do is keep them in the Middle East and Africa. Ban all immigration of Muslims, and deport the ones we have back the shit heaps they came from. Keep them isolated, and they will kill each other off without any help from us. The most we should ever have to do is drop a bomb on any nuke facility they try to build.

Your question comes from a total ignorance of Islam which your propagandists thoroughly depend upon
So, let me know when you can tell me what's to admire about this bloody cult.
Again, you speak from a carefully cultured ignorance. You are a waste of time.
yea all of those beheadings, stabbings, rapes, burning people alive, hanging people, exploding people, running over people, machine gunning people and drowning people for not being Muslim is very misleading about Islam isn't it

Your question comes from a total ignorance of Islam which your propagandists thoroughly depend upon
So, let me know when you can tell me what's to admire about this bloody cult.
Again, you speak from a carefully cultured ignorance. You are a waste of time.
yea all of those beheadings, stabbings, rapes, burning people alive, hanging people, exploding people, running over people, machine gunning people and drowning people for not being Muslim is very misleading about Islam isn't it

These things are practiced by a very radical few, were fought against on the ground by other Muslims, and most of the deaths have been of Muslims who will not toe the line to their bullshit.

Iraq formally declares end to fight against Islamic State

A New Gathering Spot at Arlington: Capt. Humayun Khan’s Grave

Meet Major Mariam Al Mansouri—

Saudi prince and Emirate's first female fighter pilot take part in Syria air strikes

Hey, ISIS! You got bombed by a woman. Have a nice day!

Forum List

Back