MUSLIM Immigration to U.S. Outpaces Immigration from Mexico, South America

But the Crusades, the Crusades!

Full spin mode.

No shit ! The minute a subject like this involving Muslims or Islam comes up, you can bet a cretin lib will rush in to whip out the Christianity card.
And they do it even as we're pointing it out.

What else can they do? They feel obligated to spin for the PC-protected religion, so they're gotta try.

ISLAM- Making a difference one body at a time

If you want to go tit for tat over violence engaged in by different religious populations then Christianity is going to lose. It isn't a winning tactic, nor does it yield any sort of intellectually honest point. The entire thread premise is a rather strong logical fallacy in and of itself.

Interesting that the leftist like to slam traditional Americans who want the America of years ago back- yet love to reference a time in America to justify actions of today.

-Geaux

I love my country and it is for exactly that reason that don't want the America of yesterday "back".

No you don't. You don't love your country. You wouldn't constantly be out to trash the religion that is a cornerstone of the foundation of this country. You people on the left do not love America, you spend your time trashing everything it has always been about.

Full spin mode.

No shit ! The minute a subject like this involving Muslims or Islam comes up, you can bet a cretin lib will rush in to whip out the Christianity card.

The only reason why the "Christianity card" is brought up is to demonstrate how silly the tactics that people like the TS are attempting to utilize in order to promote gross generalizations and justify bigoted rhetoric. By using the Christianity card we are literally just pointing out that the concepts that you are relying upon are logically flawed.

Full spin mode.

And they do it even as we're pointing it out.

What else can they do? They feel obligated to spin for the PC-protected religion, so they're gotta try.

Always, each and every step of the way. American liberals are the modern day Trojan Horses roaming the streets of America.

If you want to go tit for tat over violence engaged in by different religious populations then Christianity is going to lose. It isn't a winning tactic, nor does it yield any sort of intellectually honest point. The entire thread premise is a rather strong logical fallacy in and of itself.

Interesting that the leftist like to slam traditional Americans who want the America of years ago back- yet love to reference a time in America to justify actions of today.

-Geaux

I love my country and it is for exactly that reason that don't want the America of yesterday "back".

No you don't. You don't love your country. You wouldn't constantly be out to trash the religion that is a cornerstone of the foundation of this country. You people on the left do not love America, you spend your time trashing everything it has always been about.

Criticizing something doesn't mean that you don't love it. Unless you think that your parents hated you when you were a kid because they didn't always agree with everything you did.

I find it most laughable to see white man pee pants over migration of humans they do not like...

You guys love Europe right? Let us know how the great Muslim experiment is working there.

But hey, this is American. We can't be concerned with such trivial matters

-Geaux

I find it most laughable to see white man pee pants over migration of humans they do not like...

You guys love Europe right? Let us know how the great Muslim experiment is working there.

-Geaux

The US has a completely different national social system than Europe does. Comparing Islamic immigration in Europe to Muslim immigration to the US doesn't make much sense. We don't practice multi-culturalism here, and our nationalist identities are far more flexible than Europe's which allows for better integration into our society. it is one of the truly wonderful things about our country.

-Geaux
I've never been to Europe.....I am sure it will work out as well as the other thousands of battles they have had for control of territory...

-Geaux

Criticizing something doesn't mean that you don't love it. Unless you think that your parents hated you when you were a kid because they didn't always agree with everything you did.

FAIL

There you have it folks. Example A of why the left thinks the government is a defacto parent.

LMAO

-Geaux

The Irish fully, happily assimilated.

The Irish did not have an element whose stated purpose was to destroy America.

The Irish did not have a religion that they wanted to spread with torture and barbarism.

The Irish did not kill thousands of Americans in terrorist attacks and promise more.

Maybe you need to read about the NY City Draft Riots of 1863

New York City draft riots - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Initially intended to express anger at the draft, the protests turned into a race riot, with white rioters, mainly but not exclusively Irish immigrants,[3] attacking blacks wherever they could find them. The official death toll was listed at 119.[6] The conditions in the city were such that Major General John E. Wool, commander of the Department of the East, said on July 16 that "Martial law ought to be proclaimed, but I have not a sufficient force to enforce it."[7] The military did not reach the city until after the first day of rioting, when mobs had already ransacked or destroyed numerous public buildings, two Protestant churches, the homes of various abolitionists or sympathizers, many black homes, and the Colored Orphan Asylum at 44th Street and Fifth Avenue, which was burned to the ground

And, yes, the Irish were considered pretty dangerous because of their religion.

When the KKK was revived in the 1920's, their main target was - wait for it - Irish Catholics.

Anti-Catholicism was widespread in the 1920s; anti-Catholics, including the Ku Klux Klan, believed that Catholicism was incompatible with democracy and that parochial schools encouraged separatism and kept Catholics from becoming loyal Americans. The Catholics responded to such prejudices by repeatedly asserting their rights as American citizens and by arguing that they, not the nativists (anti-Catholics), were true patriots since they believed in the right to freedom of religion.[23]

With the rapid growth of the second Ku Klux Klan (KKK) 1921–25, anti-Catholic rhetoric intensified. The Catholic Church of the Little Flower was first built in 1925 in Royal Oak, Michigan, a largely Protestant area. Two weeks after it opened, the Ku Klux Klan burned a cross in front of the church.[24]

There you have it folks. Example A of why the left thinks the government is a defacto parent.

LMAO

-Geaux

Some of the greatest patriots are those who care enough about their country to critique it. Should we assume that you hate America because you aren't a fan of its current president?

The Irish fully, happily assimilated.

The Irish did not have an element whose stated purpose was to destroy America.

The Irish did not have a religion that they wanted to spread with torture and barbarism.

The Irish did not kill thousands of Americans in terrorist attacks and promise more.

Maybe you need to read about the NY City Draft Riots of 1863

New York City draft riots - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Initially intended to express anger at the draft, the protests turned into a race riot, with white rioters, mainly but not exclusively Irish immigrants,[3] attacking blacks wherever they could find them. The official death toll was listed at 119.[6] The conditions in the city were such that Major General John E. Wool, commander of the Department of the East, said on July 16 that "Martial law ought to be proclaimed, but I have not a sufficient force to enforce it."[7] The military did not reach the city until after the first day of rioting, when mobs had already ransacked or destroyed numerous public buildings, two Protestant churches, the homes of various abolitionists or sympathizers, many black homes, and the Colored Orphan Asylum at 44th Street and Fifth Avenue, which was burned to the ground

And, yes, the Irish were considered pretty dangerous because of their religion.

When the KKK was revived in the 1920's, their main target was - wait for it - Irish Catholics.

Anti-Catholicism was widespread in the 1920s; anti-Catholics, including the Ku Klux Klan, believed that Catholicism was incompatible with democracy and that parochial schools encouraged separatism and kept Catholics from becoming loyal Americans. The Catholics responded to such prejudices by repeatedly asserting their rights as American citizens and by arguing that they, not the nativists (anti-Catholics), were true patriots since they believed in the right to freedom of religion.[23]

With the rapid growth of the second Ku Klux Klan (KKK) 1921–25, anti-Catholic rhetoric intensified. The Catholic Church of the Little Flower was first built in 1925 in Royal Oak, Michigan, a largely Protestant area. Two weeks after it opened, the Ku Klux Klan burned a cross in front of the church.[24]
Holy crap, you're right.

And that part of the article that pointed out how the Irish refused to assimilate with cultures around the world, killed thousands of Americans in terror attacks, swore on their lives to destroy America, strapped bombs to themselves and their women and their children and sent them off to their death while slaughtering thousands of innocents, hacked the heads off of hundreds of innocent people, treated women as second-class animals, sought out gays for death and did everything they could to spread their religious barbarism around the world, well...

THAT was HORRIFYING!!

We should be spinning for the Jihadists, they're not so bad!!

LMAO

-Geaux

Some of the greatest patriots are those who care enough about their country to critique it. Should we assume that you hate America because you aren't a fan of its current president?

Good question-

I have refrained from flying the US flag out front since Obama was elected. Yes, I'm ashamed of my fellow Americans for the terrible hand they dealt America. I'm afraid the virus is only in remission right now with the steam roll job by the pubs in last election was just a flash in the pan..

We still have Americans who want something for nothing. As long as that is in the home training model, nothing will change

-Geaux

-Geaux

I've got an idea for you.
Go over to Joe's house, and as long as you both don't drive electric cars, park in his garage shut the door start the engine after you piped a hose from the exhaust into the interior, and you and him sit inside and talk awhile.
Deal ?

And that part of the article that pointed out how the Irish refused to assimilate with cultures around the world, killed thousands of Americans in terror attacks, swore on their lives to destroy America, strapped bombs to themselves and their women and their children and sent them off to their death while slaughtering thousands of innocents, hacked the heads off of hundreds of innocent people, treated women as second-class animals, sought out gays for death and did everything they could to spread their religious barbarism around the world, well...

THAT was HORRIFYING!!

sounds like 1940s Germany. Probably why the country became our eternal enemy and why we all hate Germans now... er wait...

-Geaux

I've got an idea for you.
Go over to Joe's house, and as long as you both don't drive electric cars, park in his garage shut the door start the engine after you piped a hose from the exhaust into the interior, and you and him sit inside and talk awhile.
Deal ?

Advocating violence because you don't like what I have to say. How very ISIS of you.

Forum List

Back