Muslim groups put up "Jesus is a Muslim" billboards

I'm liberal and I care.

I care very much about the First Amendment and the right it gives us to put up signs that might be insensitive and uncaring.

You're an idiot with some real sexual issues but I would fight for your right to be the stupid and ignorant fool you are.

The real question here is, why don't you stand up for that same right for others?

This is about telling correct information, not about insensitivity and being uncaring.
Islam did not exist during Jesus time. He could not have been a Muslim when the religion did not exist.
Jesus was Jewish not Muslim.
This is about lying to the people in order to get them to become Muslims.
It is against the law to have false advertising, so should it be for Muslims to put up this false ad. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech.

So, christians have never lied to get the gullible to put their last dollar in the plate? They don't lie to get foolish, desperate people into the fold?

And those lies aren't protected speech?

Putting money into the plates is for the hungry and needy, as well at the preachers salary, fix ups for the church or for its expansion and it's voluntary. You are not forced to do so. Even though the Bible tells you to give 10% to God.
What lies do they tell to get people into the fold?

Perhaps we can convince some Christian or Jewish group or another to pay for a billboard to be put up alongside some well-traveled highway in Saudi Arabia, saying...

"Muhammed is a Jew"...

...or...

"Muhammed is a Christian"...

...with links to a website, so that Muslims can talk to Jewish or Christian propagandist-preachers looking to convert the Infidel.

What?

They won't allow it?

Reciprocity is the key to good relations.

Fail to provide reciprocal rights to preach and you lose that goodwill...

Oh, I'm sure some church like Westboro or Terry Jerk Off Jones would be happy to put up signs like that because they know it would result in more hate and more deaths.

And, that's what its really all about, isn't it.
Indeed.

That's what it's all about.

The billboard causes nothing more than some raised eyebrows and irritation of some Christians on this side of The Pond.

Imagine that sort of thing being erected in Saudi Arabia?

By a Christian group or a Jewish group operating IN Saudi Arabia... if you can find one that dares to stick its head above the sand.

The billboard would, indeed, cause more hate and deaths.

Wouldn't it?

By whom?

And why do you suppose that is?

Reciprocity.

Last edited:
The industry, lol:

"Hello, this is Frannie Future, who's calling?"

"Hi, can you tell me what's in my future? I love working out but I can't seem to focus since Becky left me. Will she come back?"

"Sure she will, and I see you owning a gym."

You said man wrote the Bible, and you asked how do we know they weren't lying about being breathed on. What I wrote proves to you they weren't lying.

Man can't write chapters using the constraints I listed above. That is God sending you a heptadic message regarding authorship. God wrote using those constraints. Man didn't write that Book. Man penned what God told them to pen. God did the rest. Right down to the (equal distant) letter.

Yes I said man wrote the Bible. Are you saying that man writing the Bible proves God made them do it? Evidently man can write chapters using the constraints you listed if it was accomplished. Just because you cant do it now doesnt prove anything other than you lack the knowledge. What makes you think otherwise?

They are depending on ignorance to promote their cause. There were no muslims for 700 years after Jesus' death.

I'll do you one better. There is no proof Jesus existed.

Do you believe that Alexander the Great existed?
Nothing was written about him until around 400 years after his death. Yet people believe that he lived.
We have 1st century writers who wrote about Jesus between 50 to 90 years after his death. Yet you believe that Jesus did not exist.
That vast majority of historical scholars believe Jesus existed.

There was no proof of Pontius Pilate existence until 1961, when the Pilate Stone was found. Yet people believed he lived throughout history.

Dont really care if Alexander the great existed or not. There is no religion controlling a large portion of the world being practiced in his name modeled on harvest fables to my knowledge. Dont get me wrong. If Jesus existed then that is actually great. However, I have a hard time believing it is anything other than a made up story. A person of that much importance should have some shred of evidence preserved before he passed. Writing stories about him 50-70 years after the fact smacks of someone looking for a hard to dispute/prove crowd control mechanism.

Last edited:
They are depending on ignorance to promote their cause. There were no muslims for 700 years after Jesus' death.

Jesus represents universal Justice.

You are right, that no human has ever seen proof that Justice exists for all people.

Yet we still have faith, and fight for our vision of Justice.

Even secular humanists, atheists, and people against Christians or deists
believe in truth and justice, which God and Jesus represent. These are universal concepts that drive humanity by conscience, regardless of religious or political denomination.

Nothing was written about him until around 400 years after his death. Yet people believe that he lived.
We have 1st century writers who wrote about Jesus between 50 to 90 years after his death. Yet you believe that Jesus did not exist.

There was no proof of Pontius Pilate existence until 1961, when the Pilate Stone was found. Yet people believed he lived throughout history.

Dont really care if he existed or not. There is no religion controlling a large portion of the world being practiced in his name modeled on harvest fables to my knowledge.

Dear A:
Do you believe in principles of equal justice under natural laws or civil laws of govt?

the concept is the same which Jesus Christ represents, as the spirit of "Restorative Justice"

If you believe in any form or concept of Justice that should be enforced for all humanity,
you likely align with some denomination of Christianity that believes as you do.

We just use different laws to express parallel beliefs. The language is diverse but the universal concepts and principles are one. All humanity is governed by natural laws.
The spirit of Jesus or Justice fulfills those as "universal laws," in the same way the Christians believe with scriptural laws. Same concept, but different contexts.

Dont really care if he existed or not. There is no religion controlling a large portion of the world being practiced in his name modeled on harvest fables to my knowledge.

Dear A:
Do you believe in principles of equal justice under natural laws or civil laws of govt?

the concept is the same which Jesus Christ represents, as the spirit of "Restorative Justice"

If you believe in any form or concept of Justice that should be enforced for all humanity,
you likely align with some denomination of Christianity that believes as you do.

We just use different laws to express parallel beliefs. The language is diverse but the universal concepts and principles are one. All humanity is governed by natural laws.
The spirit of Jesus or Justice fulfills those as "universal laws," in the same way the Christians believe with scriptural laws. Same concept, but different contexts.

I believe in both natural law and civil law. The Bible and Quran are mostly a good books from what I have read and researched. I have an issue with people who use religion to try and control things they don't agree with or like. I understand the importance of religion for the masses as most people need to believe in a higher being that is aware of their specific presence. I dont think its like that at all. I think the best of us tap into those natural laws be it via religion or another means and create the most beneficial civil laws.

The christers did the same thing with the Hebrew bible and the Jewish people, claimed the Hebrew bible was all about their godman jr and twisted interpretations to make it look so, and now the christers are whining that it is being done to them!! Boo Hoo

The industry, lol:

"Hi, can you tell me what's in my future? I love working out but I can't seem to focus since Becky left me. Will she come back?"

You said man wrote the Bible, and you asked how do we know they weren't lying about being breathed on. What I wrote proves to you they weren't lying.

Man can't write chapters using the constraints I listed above. That is God sending you a heptadic message regarding authorship. God wrote using those constraints. Man didn't write that Book. Man penned what God told them to pen. God did the rest. Right down to the (equal distant) letter.

Yes I said man wrote the Bible. Are you saying that man writing the Bible proves God made them do it? Evidently man can write chapters using the constraints you listed if it was accomplished. Just because you cant do it now doesnt prove anything other than you lack the knowledge. What makes you think otherwise?

But see Asc, evidence says Matthew couldn't do it. No man could do it. The criteria I posted in post # 72 that is met in Matthew would demand this of Matthew:

To write 11 verses meeting 1 of the requirements, eg the number of words that begin with a vowel must be evenly divisible by 7 with no remainder, man would have 49 wrong attempts before he got 1 right draft.

Now to comply with the next requirement; that the number of consonants must be evenly divisible by 7, you count the consonants in your verses and there are 22. Then you have to change what you wrote in your verses so the consonants do meet requirement #2.
But that means now you have just changed the number of words that begin with a vowel. You are back to square 1.
You'll do that 343 times before you get 1 draft that complies with both.

By the time you reach the 9th requirement you will have gotten 40 million attempts wrong before you get 1 set of verses that meets just 9 of the requirements, so far.... And keep in mind the verses have to make sense and be germane.
If Matthew wrote those words, and spent 10 mins. on each of those 41 million drafts, 40 hours a week, for 50 weeks a year, he would have needed 3,000 years to get 1 draft right. And that is nothing.

75 heptadic requirements are met in Mark. If Mark wasn't led by the Holy Spirit he would have gotten one right draft in
54,116,956,037,952,111,668,959,660,849 tries.
It would take one million supercomputers, composing 400 million drafts per second, over 4 million years to complete what Mark completed the first time. Evidently it seems man couldn't have done it. Which is why you can trust it.

Try it. It's like a thought problem from hell. Write a cohesive chapter of maybe 20 sentences, that meet the requirements the Holy Spirit met in Matthew and time it.

When Christ said every word was God breathed, He meant it. That book was written by someone whose thoughts are higher than ours.

Last edited:
The industry, lol:

But see Asc, evidence says Matthew couldn't do it. No man could do it. The criteria I posted in post # 72 that is met in Matthew would demand this of Matthew:

To write 11 verses meeting 1 of the requirements, eg the number of words that begin with a vowel must be evenly divisible by 7 with no remainder, man would have 49 wrong attempts before he got 1 right draft.

Now to comply with the next requirement; that the number of consonants must be evenly divisible by 7, you count the consonants in your verses and there are 22. Then you have to change what you wrote in your verses so the consonants do meet requirement #2.
But that means now you have just changed the number of words that begin with a vowel. You are back to square 1.
You'll do that 343 times before you get 1 draft that complies with both.

By the time you reach the 9th requirement you will have gotten 40 million attempts wrong before you get 1 set of verses that meets just 9 of the requirements, so far.... And keep in mind the verses have to make sense and be germane.
If Matthew wrote those words, and spent 10 mins. on each of those 41 million drafts, 40 hours a week, for 50 weeks a year, he would have needed 3,000 years to get 1 draft right. And that is nothing.

75 heptadic requirements are met in Mark. If Mark wasn't led by the Holy Spirit he would have gotten one right draft in
54,116,956,037,952,111,668,959,660,849 tries.
It would take one million supercomputers, composing 400 million drafts per second, over 4 million years to complete what Mark completed the first time. Evidently it seems man couldn't have done it. Which is why you can trust it.

Try it. It's like a thought problem from hell. Write a cohesive chapter of maybe 20 sentences, that meet the requirements the Holy Spirit met in Matthew and time it.

When Christ said every word was God breathed, He meant it. That book was written by someone whose thoughts are higher than ours.

Sounds exactly like lost knowledge to me. For example. The Nubians of Kush were using tetracycline long before that knowledge was rediscovered in modern times. I'm sure there are plenty of other things that were used or done by civilizations we have no record of that we would not understand how it was accomplished. Imagine how people 500 years ago would marvel at a cell phone call to someone in Japan.

Sounds exactly like lost knowledge to me.

Maybe you're right. Either that or, God..........

Odd that you can find these super human abilities, to master the requirements set forth by God, in the chapters of the prophets that God led, but not in Plato, or Aristotle or Homer or any other writers past or present.
To be able to do what one million super computers couldn't, is quite a loss of knowledge. That borders on devolution! :eek:

I'm liberal and I care.

I care very much about the First Amendment and the right it gives us to put up signs that might be insensitive and uncaring.

You're an idiot with some real sexual issues but I would fight for your right to be the stupid and ignorant fool you are.

The real question here is, why don't you stand up for that same right for others?

This is about telling correct information, not about insensitivity and being uncaring.
Islam did not exist during Jesus time. He could not have been a Muslim when the religion did not exist.
Jesus was Jewish not Muslim.
This is about lying to the people in order to get them to become Muslims.
It is against the law to have false advertising, so should it be for Muslims to put up this false ad. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech.

So, christians have never lied to get the gullible to put their last dollar in the plate? They don't lie to get foolish, desperate people into the fold?

And those lies aren't protected speech?

Tithing is obeying Jehovah's command to give to the poor. The Lord is quite clear on this. Pity it's meaning has been perverted in some quarters over the years.

Deuteronomy 26 NIV

12 When you have finished setting aside a tenth of all your produce in the third year, the year of the tithe, you shall give it to the Levite, the foreigner, the fatherless and the widow, so that they may eat in your towns and be satisfied.

13 Then say to the Lord your God: “I have removed from my house the sacred portion and have given it to the Levite, the foreigner, the fatherless and the widow, according to all you commanded. I have not turned aside from your commands nor have I forgotten any of them.

Not rocket science is it? Charity commanded by the Lord.

Your first post, you say liberals would throw a fit over a Jesus is Lord billboard. Your second post, you link to an article about Christians throwing a fit over this billboard. :lol:

Perhaps we can convince some Christian or Jewish group or another to pay for a billboard to be put up alongside some well-traveled highway in Saudi Arabia, saying...

"Muhammed is a Jew"...

...or...

"Muhammed is a Christian"...

...with links to a website, so that Muslims can talk to Jewish or Christian propagandist-preachers looking to convert the Infidel.

What?

They won't allow it?

Reciprocity is the key to good relations.

Fail to provide reciprocal rights to preach and you lose that goodwill...

What does "reciprocal rights" in Saudi Arabia have to do with anything?

Do you think the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia paid for these billboards?

Forum List

Back