Muslim congresswoman lied big time about residency

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Freshman Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan registered to vote with a false address and represented a state House district in which she did not reside, according to credit score and property records obtained by Big League Politics.

Muslim congresswoman 'lied big-time' about residency - WND - WND
------------------------------------------------------------

Oh this lying skank who thinks she is all that needs to go. Just her attitude alone would have told me this bitch can't be trusted!
What else do you expect from a political whore who screams " Mother Fkr" that's real professional there. That really teaches this generation how professionals act doesn't it.

Tomorrow professionals will look at you the 7o yr old l asking a question about something health care bs and the young fkr tells you sit down and shut the fk up you old fk.......... DON'T THINIK THAT ISN'T WHAT YOU LEFTIST TRUMP HATING IDIOTS AREN'T CREATING... YOU WILL SEE YOURSELVES IN YOUR PRICK FOR KIDS. HEARTLESS, COLDLESS, SELFISH

did she have any justification at all for the "false residency" ?------like maybe her
grandmother lived there and she spent lots of time there ???? Did she use
false addresses for other purposes? Did the mailman deliver HER MAIL to
the place she claimed? Long ago------I did a legal service by mail -----
and the VICTIM claimed that he did not reside there-----but the post office
had him on file-------there are ways to check.

Freshman Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan registered to vote with a false address and represented a state House district in which she did not reside, according to credit score and property records obtained by Big League Politics.

Muslim congresswoman 'lied big-time' about residency - WND - WND
------------------------------------------------------------

Oh this lying skank who thinks she is all that needs to go. Just her attitude alone would have told me this bitch can't be trusted!
What else do you expect from a political whore who screams " Mother Fkr" that's real professional there. That really teaches this generation how professionals act doesn't it.

Tomorrow professionals will look at you the 7o yr old l asking a question about something health care bs and the young fkr tells you sit down and shut the fk up you old fk.......... DON'T THINIK THAT ISN'T WHAT YOU LEFTIST TRUMP HATING IDIOTS AREN'T CREATING... YOU WILL SEE YOURSELVES IN YOUR PRICK FOR KIDS. HEARTLESS, COLDLESS, SELFISH
I think every time a politician lies they should be described first by their religious affiliation. Here's an example:

For the record, the article you cite speaks of two new Islamic congresswomen. The one who married her brother to get him into the USA is Ilhad Omar, the one from Minnesota who has a disordered understanding of the truth and life itself, imo. The one who has apparently illegally been elected by a false address is from Michigan. These new bizarre villains elected by the left reminds me of the wizard of oz.

DOROTHY: I thought you said she was dead?

GLINDA: That was her sister -- the Wicked Witch of the East. (Ilhad Omar) This is the Wicked Witch of the West (Rashida Tlaib). And she's worse than the other one was.

Stop voting for our enemy...what the fuck is wrong with you people?...

It appears that she lied on official goverment documents, a federal felony. If so Christopher Wray should be investigating this and arresting her.

I don't give a shit which party or what her religion. The criminals in DC need to start going to prison.

Forum List

Back