Muslim, Chechen Diaspora Reportedly Heading To Ukraine

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I say Muslim because a lot of these dudes fought in Syria with ISIS and and hate Putin's "dog" Kadyrov, who rules Chechnya with an iron fist, supported by Putin.

They may not be wanted by Ukraine, but they may ultimately be needed. I honestly feel sorry for these young Russian conscripts, fighting a war they don't want to fight. I hope more defect.

“Tens of thousands of young men in French and German cities, throughout Turkey,” said Ramzan, describing the pool of potential applicants.

“It’s a cultural pressure for us Chechens - my father and uncles fought in the 1994 Chechen War, I fought in the 1999 war, went into exile and fought the Russians in Syria (2014),” he said. “Young men know the reason they live in Lyon [France] and not Grozny is because of Putin and his dog. They want to help Ukraine, but they want revenge.”

“Shamil,” a 22-year-old Chechen MMA fighter living in a city in southern France under an asylum visa, told VICE World News that the first announcement that Kadyrov had sent his fighters to help Putin attack Ukraine meant his community had to respond.

“I am going to Ukraine this weekend, inshallah,” he said, explaining his planned route with the agreement that it not be published. “Each night, all Chechen people pray for the chance to defeat Russia. My MMA gym will be empty next week if the French police do not interfere.”

I say Muslim because a lot of these dudes fought in Syria with ISIS and and hate Putin's "dog" Kadyrov, who rules Chechnya with an iron fist, supported by Putin.

They may not be wanted by Ukraine, but they may ultimately be needed. I honestly feel sorry for these young Russian conscripts, fighting a war they don't want to fight. I hope more defect.

Liberals are back to supporting terrorists? That didn't take long.

Right after you get done servicing Trump.

And now, it appears, Putin. Wipe your chin, you look like a glazed doughnut.
Your obvious support of terrorists gets called out so derail your own thread with degenerate homoerotic fantasies about me? You are one sick puppy.

Don’t bother lying. I ain’t buyin it.
Why? Because I don't buy into the propaganda? I've said consistently this is not America's fight. This is a European problem. What I have done is disagree with the propaganda that's floating around. Not out of any concern for Russia or Ukraine, but unlike you folks, I don't appreciate being lied to.

Forum List

Back