Muslim Charity

1.The religion of our Founders, the Judeo-Christian faith, is based on the idea that there is only one God, and He is God to all people.

In the Old Testament, in Leviticus, "Love your neighbor as yourself, I am God." I, God, tell you to be decent to other people.

Leviticus 19:34

34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

Compared to this: “New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’
“The general principle… is to love and to hate for the sake of Allah,” New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: 'Muslims should hate non-Muslims' · Caldron Pool

2. My buddy, Sunni, denies that this mufti correctly states the position of Islam…that appears to be wishful thinking on his part.
The Chinese virus seems to have proven this difference in a big way.

“Muslims Withhold “Charity” from Non-Muslims during COVID-19
Muslims Withhold "Charity" from Non-Muslims during COVID-19 - Raymond Ibrahim

Crises often have a way of revealing people’s true natures. Here in America, for instance, doctors, nurses, and other health care professionals have stepped above and beyond their call of duty in response to the COVID-19 pandemic; so too have charities, churches and other religious organizations, many of which have volunteered their premises for coronavirus testing or as medical centers, distributed food and medical supplies to the needy, etc.

Needless to say, none of them are discriminating based on race or religion; they are aiding anyone and everyone in need.

Then there’s the Muslim world; there, too, COVID-19 is revealing the true nature of Islam.”

3. Somehow….this seems less than a surprise.

“I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

Know whose quote that is?

Muhammad bin Abdullah (570-632)
Ideals are great, reality sucks.
Virus Is Twice as Deadly for Black and Latino People Than Whites in N.Y.C.

a. What does this have to do with the post to which you linked?

b. As the old satirical headline of the NYTimes said: "Meteor To Destroy Earth: Women And Minorities Hurt Worst"
This is a Christian country and there is nothing in Christianity that says Blacks and Latinos should be treated any worse than Whites. Yet we live in a country where that has always been the case. Is Christianity to blame or is it man that falls short.

"....there is nothing in Christianity that says Blacks and Latinos should be treated any worse than Whites. "

Exactly why Americans fought the Civil War.

The only mistake was not following with an amendment that exiled Democrats.

Heaven knows there is lots of evidence that letting them remain was a terrible mistake.

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens
So you follow your Muslim-hatred with Democrat-hatred. You obviously have plenty of hatred to go around. Very unChristian of you.

1.The religion of our Founders, the Judeo-Christian faith, is based on the idea that there is only one God, and He is God to all people.

In the Old Testament, in Leviticus, "Love your neighbor as yourself, I am God." I, God, tell you to be decent to other people.

34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

Compared to this: “New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’
“The general principle… is to love and to hate for the sake of Allah,” New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: 'Muslims should hate non-Muslims' · Caldron Pool

2. My buddy, Sunni, denies that this mufti correctly states the position of Islam…that appears to be wishful thinking on his part.

Crises often have a way of revealing people’s true natures. Here in America, for instance, doctors, nurses, and other health care professionals have stepped above and beyond their call of duty in response to the COVID-19 pandemic; so too have charities, churches and other religious organizations, many of which have volunteered their premises for coronavirus testing or as medical centers, distributed food and medical supplies to the needy, etc.

Needless to say, none of them are discriminating based on race or religion; they are aiding anyone and everyone in need.

Then there’s the Muslim world; there, too, COVID-19 is revealing the true nature of Islam.”

“I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

You are either Jew or Christian. You founding fathers were Christian.

Brilliant post Captain Obvious!

You studied with Agent Starling????
So if that is so obvious, what is "judeo-christian" then?

b. As the old satirical headline of the NYTimes said: "Meteor To Destroy Earth: Women And Minorities Hurt Worst"
This is a Christian country and there is nothing in Christianity that says Blacks and Latinos should be treated any worse than Whites. Yet we live in a country where that has always been the case. Is Christianity to blame or is it man that falls short.

"....there is nothing in Christianity that says Blacks and Latinos should be treated any worse than Whites. "

Heaven knows there is lots of evidence that letting them remain was a terrible mistake.

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

So you follow your Muslim-hatred with Democrat-hatred. You obviously have plenty of hatred to go around. Very unChristian of you.

Can you quote where I claimed Muslim-hatred?

Caught you lying again, huh?

The Ten Commandments, to start.

America is based on that faith.

This is where you write 'made up,' isn't it, you dolt???

6. “…all of this reminiscent of when Barack Obama said that “in the United States, rules on charitable giving have made it harder for Muslims to fulfill their religious obligation. That is why I am committed to working with American Muslims to ensure that they can fulfill zakat.” At that time (2009), I wrote an article titled “The Dark Side of Zakat”; an especially applicable portion follows:

Etymologically related to the notion of “purity,” zakat — paying a portion of one’s wealth to specifically designated recipients — is a way of purifying oneself, on par with prayers (see Koran 9:103).

The problem, however, has to do with who is eligible for this mandatory “charity.” Most schools of Muslim jurisprudence are agreed to eight possible categories of recipients —
one of these being those fighting “in the path of Allah,” that is, jihadis, also known as “terrorists.”…

More revealing of the peculiarly Islamic nature of zakat is the fact that Muslims are actually forbidden from bestowing this “charity” onto non-Muslims (e.g., the vast majority of American infidels). “Charitable” Muslim organizations operating on American soil are therefore no mere equivalents to, say, the Salvation Army, a Christian charity organization whose “ministry extends to all, regardless of ages, sex, color, or creed.” In Islam, creed is a major criterion for receiving “charity” — not to mention for receiving social equality.”

"... Muslims are actually forbidden from bestowing this “charity” onto non-Muslims...."

But.....shouldn't this be a prime requirement to be identified as a 'religion'?????

Did you not write: "Then there’s the Muslim world; there, too, COVID-19 is revealing the true nature of Islam"?

Do you like the "true nature" of Islam you've described?

Did you not write: "Then there’s the Muslim world; there, too, COVID-19 is revealing the true nature of Islam"?

So you can't find any quote of my saying I hate all Muslims?

You were lying again.

No one is shocked.

You were lying again.

No one is shocked.
So you don't hate Islam or the Muslim world? I'd like to see that in writing please.

There are even more things in common but the differences are too big. You must acknowledge Jesus as son of God and the Jews don´t. Furthermore, in Christianity, you must seek Gods pardon, it is not enough to be a good guy. In Jewry, you can even enter heaven as non-Jew, you just have to be a good guy.
These are basic incompatibilities between both religions and to be judeo-christian is just like being a democrat republican.

You were lying again.

No one is shocked.
So you don't hate Islam or the Muslim world? I'd like to see that in writing please.

Why?

I'm in charge of what I post.

I'm eminently articulate, and post clear and evident statements of my view.....with documentation.

I grind you to dust in every exchange, prove you a lying low-life.....is that your problem?

There are even more things in common but the differences are too big. You must acknowledge Jesus as son of God and the Jews don´t. Furthermore, in Christianity, you must seek Gods pardon, it is not enough to be a good guy. In Jewry, you can even enter heaven as non-Jew, you just have to be a good guy.
These are basic incompatibilities between both religions and to be judeo-christian is just like being a democrat republican.

I have never stated my religion.

Nothing I have posted indicates any.

Nor is there any true disagreement between Judaism and Christianity.
The faith is Judeo-Christian….not two separate faiths.

The Old Testament laws remain in effect…as per Matthew 5:18 is the eighteenth verse of the fifth chapter of the Gospel of Matthew in the New Testament and is part of the Sermon on the Mount. Jesus has just reported that he came not to destroy the law, but fulfill it. In this verse this claim is reinforced.

Matthew 5:17–18 is a key text for interpreting the Sermon on the Mount and the entire gospel of Matthew:

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

Here Jesus says that not one iota (jot) or dot (tittle) will pass away from the law. These most likely refer to the smallest strokes of the Hebrew alphabet, indicating that the Old Testament is completely trustworthy, even to the smallest detail. This is consistent with Jesus’ attitude elsewhere. Never do we find Jesus disagreeing with Scripture.

Perhaps I'm a Druid.....I like trees,and I look good in blue.

To the point....all of my posts are 100% true, accurate and correct.....especially when I noted that you are a dolt.

You were lying again.

No one is shocked.

Why?

I'm in charge of what I post.

I'm eminently articulate, and post clear and evident statements of my view.....with documentation.

I grind you to dust in every exchange, prove you a lying low-life.....is that your problem?
What you don't write speaks volumes.

The Old Testament laws remain in effect…as per Matthew 5:18 is the eighteenth verse of the fifth chapter of the Gospel of Matthew in the New Testament and is part of the Sermon on the Mount. Jesus has just reported that he came not to destroy the law, but fulfill it. In this verse this claim is reinforced.

Matthew 5:17–18 is a key text for interpreting the Sermon on the Mount and the entire gospel of Matthew:

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

Here Jesus says that not one iota (jot) or dot (tittle) will pass away from the law. These most likely refer to the smallest strokes of the Hebrew alphabet, indicating that the Old Testament is completely trustworthy, even to the smallest detail. This is consistent with Jesus’ attitude elsewhere. Never do we find Jesus disagreeing with Scripture.

To the point....all of my posts are 100% true, accurate and correct.....especially when I noted that you are a dolt.
As the term Christianity makes clear, it is all abut Jesus Christ, who was rejected by the clergy, because he opposed them.

And they did not listen so I said:
"Noah. We need a REALLY big boat"

As the term Christianity makes clear, it is all abut Jesus Christ, who was rejected by the clergy, because he opposed them.

I just quoted Christ.

It is the Ten Commandments that bind the two forms.

And they did not listen so I said:
"Noah. We need a REALLY big boat"

Who didn't listen?

Americans are world's most charitable, top 1% provide 1/3rd of all donations
Americans are a charitable group, in fact the most generous in the world, according to the new Almanac of American Philanthropy.

The much maligned top 1 percent in the U.S. economy fork over one third of all donations made. Even in death.

"The wealthiest 1.4 percent of Americans are responsible for 86 percent of the charitable donations made at death," said the survey conducted by Public Opinion research.

What's more, Republicans appear to give bigger gifts, but Democrats pour in the smaller donations in a big number. Said the survey analysis, "If, however, you zero in on giving that is heavier or lighter than the middle range you find that the parties differ a lot. Democrats and Independents both had many zero-to-very-light givers (less than $100 for the year), and modest numbers of heavier givers. Republicans, in comparison, had comparatively few skinflints, and numerous serious donors — 31 percent sharing at least $1,000 with charity, versus 17 percent among Democrats, and 20 percent among Independents."

Americans also have high hopes for charities, choosing them over government agencies to solve the nation's social problems, by a margin of 47 percent to 32 percent. And as a result, they want to protect tax deductions for charity, 66 percent to 21 percent.

his day, City Journal just happens to provide an essay entitled:

"American Charity
The philanthropic tradition is what makes America different from other nations.

"America’s philanthropic tradition can be traced to the ideals that animated its founding. In Europe, nations were built by kings and despots. Though they have long been citizens with the full scope of democratic rights, Europeans still expect more from their governments than Americans do. In the United States, citizenship came first. The government was built by voluntary association. To this day, Americans expect individuals to exhaust all options for caring for themselves before turning to the government for help. “Philanthropy,” writes Zinsmeister, “is a huge part of what makes America America.

The proportion of Americans who participate in philanthropic activities—70 percent—is higher than the number who vote. In economic terms, philanthropy amounts to approximately 10 percent of GDP. No other country invests as much money and energy in the nonprofit sector.”
American Charity

For real Americans, it certainly isn't all about the accretion of personal wealth.....and that is Liberalism's fatal flaw.

That's because of their BEHAVIOUR, not their skin color. Again, this is about CULTURE, NOT RACE

Last edited:

I just quoted Christ.

Jesus was a Jew, not a Christian.

I just quoted Christ.

Jesus was a Jew, not a Christian.
He was taught the old testament by Rabbis.He corrected their misinterpretations. They were NOT pleased.
Had he been a real "Jew", by today's fake definition, those healings would have made him a bundle.

That's because uh se of their BEHAVIOUR, not their skin color. Again, this is about CULTURE, NOT RACE

Same, of course, applies to Obama criticism......but these folks, the authors of slavery and segregation, would be mute if the term 'racist' were banished from their vocabulary.

Forum List

Back