Musk to Publish Hunter Biden Story Suppression On Twitter Today - 5pm

You keep putting that forth even though several people have slapped it down
1670077170830.png

Sorry to break this to you, but every single one of the teachers is my school is either actively Christian or from a Christian background.

I knew you would be triggered by the idea of anything but your version of Christianity being taught in the schools.

Thanks for proving me correct.

I knew you would be triggered by the idea of anything but your version of Christianity being taught in the schools.

Thanks for proving me correct.

No, actually, because I'm a lot more libertarian than you are. Though I am a Christian, I don't believe I have any right teaching other people's children religious beliefs.

Remember though:

It is YOUR people who don't believe the First amendment is "absolute"

No, actually, because I'm a lot more libertarian than you are. Though I am a Christian, I don't believe I have any right teaching other people's children religious beliefs.

Yet you are the one suggesting you are going to do just that. You seem very confused.

Remember though:

It is YOUR people who don't believe the First amendment is "absolute"

Of course it is not or there would be no such things as libel or slander laws.

Yet you are the one suggesting you are going to do just that. You seem very confused.

Of course it is not or there would be no such things as libel or slander laws.

Libel and slander has nothing to do govt suppressing free speech. Libel and slander is citizen-to-citizen.

Libel and slander has nothing to do govt suppressing free speech. Libel and slander is citizen-to-citizen.

Libel and slander are government laws that punish you for your words. It is not the other citizen punishing you, it is the Govt.

And since you seem to support Libel and slander laws, you also understand that free speech is not absolute.

Libel and slander are government laws that punish you for your words. It is not the other citizen punishing you, it is the Govt.

And since you seem to support Libel and slander laws, you also understand that free speech is not absolute.
Are there any non government laws?

"Nothing burger." Wishful thinking, retard.

It's nothing we didn't already know, except maybe that Democrat intimidation worked alongside inherent political bias, but it's an irrefutable official narrative now.

What is presented today was open admission, with evidence, that political actors had control over censorship on Twitter. Twitter was specifically guided by appealing to Democrats and was targetting accounts at the behest of Democrat operatives. Twitter was knowingly jerry rigging existing policy to exert control over the Hunter Biden narrative to favor Democrats. Twitter and Democrats were more worried about not suppressing the story cleanly than upholding the First Amendment. What we've seen today was open admission, with evidence, that Twitter was concerned with damage control over the potential public perception of their behavior. Democrats complained the story might get more attention because Twitter's behavior was too obvious. And Twitter's inherent political bias caused a moral hazard which lead to trumpeting the "First Amendment isn't absolute" line fed to them by Democrats.
You are only capable of looking at the evidence in your own bias.

Did you look at what links the Biden team sent to Twitter? They were all graphic pictures of Hunter lifted from the drive. Those pictures were under the TOS of Twitter.

It’s a nothing burger if you understand the issue.

Are you saying that our rights are only as strong as what government allows us to exercise?

Forum List

Back