Musk to Publish Hunter Biden Story Suppression On Twitter Today - 5pm

Give it up. THe old head of Twitter security and content was interviewed all over the media last week. Acknowledged the personal "heads up" warning from an un-named govt official. Didn't admit that it said anything specific about the laptop story. But the timing of the CENSOR decision indicates the 2 are intimately connected and it WILL come out. Give it a few days.

Taibbi has had tons of material for a couple hours. There WILL be names. They WILL be Dem operatives calling out specific actions and getting them processed WILLINGLY by Twitter.

Dems are screwed. Prepare yourself for an extinction event.
Jack Dorsey says:
1670048577692.png

"Nothing burger." Wishful thinking, retard.

It's nothing we didn't already know, except maybe that Democrat intimidation worked alongside inherent political bias, but it's an irrefutable official narrative now.

What is presented today was open admission, with evidence, that political actors had control over censorship on Twitter. Twitter was specifically guided by appealing to Democrats and was targetting accounts at the behest of Democrat operatives. Twitter was knowingly jerry rigging existing policy to exert control over the Hunter Biden narrative to favor Democrats. Twitter and Democrats were more worried about not suppressing the story cleanly than upholding the First Amendment. What we've seen today was open admission, with evidence, that Twitter was concerned with damage control over the potential public perception of their behavior. Democrats complained the story might get more attention because Twitter's behavior was too obvious. And Twitter's inherent political bias caused a moral hazard which lead to trumpeting the "First Amendment isn't absolute" line fed to them by Democrats.
1670048841674.png

Give it up. THe old head of Twitter security and content was interviewed all over the media last week. Acknowledged the personal "heads up" warning from an un-named govt official. Didn't admit that it said anything specific about the laptop story. But the timing of the CENSOR decision indicates the 2 are intimately connected and it WILL come out. Give it a few days.

Taibbi has had tons of material for a couple hours. There WILL be names. They WILL be Dem operatives calling out specific actions and getting them processed WILLINGLY by Twitter.

Twitter had backdoor policies that allowed political actors to influence amplification/deamplification of stories. Democrats had more avenues of access because Twitter employees, especially at top levels, had an inherent bias (e.g. donations). Twitter knowingly misused established policy as an excuse to block the story (e.g. telling users links contained Malware and spam).
I don't think Dorsey was out of the loop, on the contrary, based on what I remember from his testimony, he knew everything that was happening. Twitter's top lawyer (one involved with the Trump Russia hoax) and Vijaya Gadde guided things initially, and they were sloppy. And only reason they were sloppy is because they were encouraged by government figures to continue their practice, and amped up by the MSM, so they thought it would never be an issue, like this image below.

1670049331323.png

Twitter targeted accounts to stop the story, everything from celebrities, established media, to "nobodies", and were ignoring censorship concerns in favor of the aformentioned jerry rigging of whatever they could use as an excuse. Dorsey was worried their mishandling would become a bigger story than what they were suppressing, as is shown in one of his emails. Also, concern over the First Amendment was almost absent from the discussion, and were ignored even when brought up by a Democrat, who was "convinced Biden didn't do anything wrong", who thought the story would now draw more attention because Twitter mishandled how it was suppressed. Democrats reaction was that Twitter wasn't going far enough with the censorship.

The takeaway is that political influence at Twitter was an established fact and such influence came exclusively from the political left. However, this ideological moral hazard came into contact with trying to do everything they could to impress and appease the Democrats who wanted the story shut down. The position was that "the First Amendment isn't absolute" and Twitter needed to show the Democrats what they could do. Political concern wasn't that suppression was taking place but that it wasn't "cleanly handled". This would never be an issue if Elon didn't purchased the company.

Last edited:
Ask me how I know that. I've been reading liberal's responses to that particular statement for the last hour on Twitter. They're all piling on that one statement as meaning "Muh Biden done had nuffin to do with it. Him dindu nuffin."

Her response is no different. She even keeps repeating it like some sort of "mantra." :laughing0301:

Corny is not that bright. This is what she's got: also known to just post Electoral College results over and over, as if winning BIDEN was the best Democrats could hope for.

I'm gonna put on my tinfoil hat for a minute and consider this possibility: Tweet #22 was deliberately worded like that, as bait to draw out the twitter bots. I wouldn't put it past that magnificent bastard to do something like that.

I'm gonna put on my tinfoil hat for a minute and consider this possibility: Tweet #22 was deliberately worded like that, as bait to draw out the twitter bots. I wouldn't put it past that magnificent bastard to do something like that.

God willing--this has a house of cards feel to it.

Wait until America finds out the censorship and lies surrounding all the Covid garbage. Namely, the poison they were encouraged to inject.

You dumb hag. Context matters why didn’t you post the rest?

22. Although several sources recalled hearing about a “general” warning from federal law enforcement that summer about possible foreign hacks, there’s no evidence - that I've seen - of any government involvement in the laptop story. In fact, that might have been the problem...

23. The decision was made at the highest levels of the company, but without the knowledge of CEO Jack Dorsey, with former head of legal, policy and trust Vijaya Gadde playing a key role.

24. “They just freelanced it,” is how one former employee characterized the decision. “Hacking was the excuse, but within a few hours, pretty much everyone realized that wasn’t going to hold. But no one had the guts to reverse it.”r

Was any of this illegal?

GG the Libertarian is not concerned about the flagrant abuse of the Bill of Rights.

Who's surprised?

According to all I have read this was done by the employees at Twitter, which have no connection to the Bill of Rights at all. The Bill of Rights is about what the Govt cannot do, not what we the people cannot do.

How can you be a school teacher and not know this?

According to all I have read this was done by the employees at Twitter, which have no connection to the Bill of Rights at all. The Bill of Rights is about what the Govt cannot do, not what we the people cannot do.

How can you be a school teacher and not know this?

ead again what Taibbi posted:

"22. Although several sources recalled hearing about a “general” warning from federal law enforcement that summer about possible foreign hacks, there’s no evidence - that I've seen - of any government involvement in the laptop story. In fact, that might have been the problem..."

there’s no evidence - that I've seen - of any government involvement in the laptop story. In fact, that might have been the problem..."

Forum List

Back