Musk to Publish Hunter Biden Story Suppression On Twitter Today - 5pm

So, you’re ok with the DNC directing who to silence in a campaign?
The DNC didn’t order Twitter to do anything. The tweets that were removed violated TOS for involuntary nudity.

Get your facts straight.

Uwnlike USMB, Twitter believed (correctly) that they had a responsibility to not endanger persons lives with folks recommending you take horse dewormer, having a Lysol cocktail, suggest armed aggression against political enemies, undermine our free and fair elections (many of whom were won by Republicans BTW).

Someday those who moderate this board will have to look at themselves in the mirror and wonder why they endorsed such things. If I believed in God, I'd pray for them.

Not the issue at all, even ignoring the fact that ivermectin is not only 'horse dewormer' and the labeling of it as such was misleading information in itself.

Nobody recommended a 'lysol cocktail' either. JFC.

It would be easy as hell to find examples of Democrats telling people to intimidate people and take to the streets, etc., etc, so that is a zero for you as well.

Ironic, though, that you whine about undermining free and fair elections, when that is one of the core the topics at hand. Twitter had its thumb on on the scales for that very purpose, with the active input of Democrats, and you seem to have no problem with that.

Just another brick showing the dishonest cheating of democrat scum…

Read your own article.

“Several Twitter sources reportedly told Taibbi that they remember hearing about a “general” warning from federal law enforcement in the summer of 2022 about foreign hacking, but no evidence has been found about government involvement specifically centered on The Post’s story on Hunter Biden’s laptop. “

Documents (Musk gave to Taibbi on Substack) are slowly coming out that say that the DNC and their sycophant DOJ, shaped the election by Democrat officials censoring attacks (on big social media corporations like Twitter) on their candidate.
Proving the election was rigged.....from the basement.
I am sure this will positively impact SpaceX contracts..
I am sure there are going to be many red faced libs and lots of questions and accusations in the weeks to come.
God, Matt Taibbi. I remember when he pretended to be a journalist. Now he is to journalism what Tulsi Gabbard is to the "progressive" movement.
He was a screaming liberal at one time, then he found out the truth.
Yea but what will happen?

If nothing, expect society to explode.
As long as these tweets keep coming, it may be house of cards time.

Libel and slander are a citizen's recourse against other citizens who wronged them. It is NOT like Congress abridging free speech. Even should a court demand restitution for words printed, said, or disseminated, that is STILL not "abridging" speech. It's punishing damaging speech--and I'm all in favor of that, btw.

How do you abridge speech?

Oh well, you work with Tech companies and tell them what they can post or not post.

But YOU seem fine with THAT.
Screenshot_20221203-083837~2.png

Not the issue at all, even ignoring the fact that ivermectin is not only 'horse dewormer' and the labeling of it as such was misleading information in itself.

Nobody recommended a 'lysol cocktail' either. JFC.

It would be easy as hell to find examples of Democrats telling people to intimidate people and take to the streets, etc., etc, so that is a zero for you as well.

Ironic, though, that you whine about undermining free and fair elections, when that is one of the core the topics at hand. Twitter had its thumb on on the scales for that very purpose, with the active input of Democrats, and you seem to have no problem with that.
...and these little brainwashed imbeciles call OTHER people the fascists!

The take-away is that the Bidenista 'defenders of Democracy' colluded with Twitter TO SUPPRESS THE 1ST AMENDMENT during a national election.

Priceless!! (And very, very Post-Constitutionally sad...).

...and these little brainwashed imbeciles call OTHER people the fascists!
Twitter is a private enterprise. They have the freedom to run it as they see fit.

Including putting their finger on the political scales if they see fit like all Americans are free to do.

The DNC didn’t order Twitter to do anything. The tweets that were removed violated TOS for involuntary nudity.

Get your facts straight.
Oh for Christ sake….semantics won’t save you…the American people see what you people did in the campaign….

Read your own article.

“Several Twitter sources reportedly told Taibbi that they remember hearing about a “general” warning from federal law enforcement in the summer of 2022 about foreign hacking, but no evidence has been found about government involvement specifically centered on The Post’s story on Hunter Biden’s laptop. “
No, I’m sure it was all innocent.

Oh for Christ sake….semantics won’t save you…the American people see what you people did in the campaign….
No, you don’t see shit. You are ignoring facts because they don’t fit your narrative.

You pretend this is “semantics” without addressing the facts.

Biden wasn’t president. It wasn’t the government.

In fact, the emails Musk published confirmed the government didn’t direct them to do anything.

You guys are a non-stop fail bus.
He was when he directed covid censorship.

Stop finding loopholes to be as asshole.

It's wrong.

Deflecting doosh.
The deflection was in response to my post.

By arguing it’s just “semantics”, they attempt to minimize and ignore an argument rather than address it.

That’s typical for people who can’t think for themselves.

Are you saying that our rights are only as strong as what government allows us to exercise?

I am saying every right has limitations, none are absolute.

Libel and slander laws an example of a limitation on free speech.

There are limits to the freedom of religion or people could do human sacrifices.

There are limits to the freedom of assembly as doing so in some places is illegal and some places require a permit to do so.

There are limits to the kinds of arms you are allowed to bear.

Forum List

Back