Musk to Publish Hunter Biden Story Suppression On Twitter Today - 5pm

In fact, the emails Musk published confirmed the government didn’t direct them to do anything.

Nice try

2022.12.03-12.48-boundingintocomics-638a9ccb5ce34.jpg

It’s not a problem whatsoever. A candidate still isn’t the government.

This isn’t complicated.
Well you're quite wrong. It was Oct 24th, weeks from the election.....his people were rigging the election.
Oh I'm quite sure Biden stopped 'advising' Twitter' on Nov. 7th....... :biggrin:

Well you're quite wrong. It was Oct 24th, weeks from the election.....his people were rigging the election.
Oh I'm quite sure Biden stopped 'advising' Twitter' on Nov. 7th....... :biggrin:
Biden was not part of the government until Jan 20th, 2021.

It’s simply a fact. Nothing you wrote proves otherwise.

Biden was not part of the government until Jan 20th, 2021.

It’s simply a fact. Nothing you wrote proves otherwise.
Biden was campaigning then, obviously engaged in election rigging.

You do know that was only the 7th Tweet released. Can't wait to see the ones during Covid......while Biden was the president.

You are only capable of looking at the evidence in your own bias.

Did you look at what links the Biden team sent to Twitter? They were all graphic pictures of Hunter lifted from the drive. Those pictures were under the TOS of Twitter.

It’s a nothing burger if you understand the issue.

We're getting somewhere...
Now you are agreeing that Twitter was acting under direction of Democrats.

Congress wrote the slander and libel laws, silly.

The first five words of the first amendment say “Congress shall make now law

You don't know what that means. Just as I don't know what "now law" means.

Slander is telling a lie about someone that damages their reputation and causes them harm. The First Amendment deals with the Federal government's limitations regarding what you say. They can make no law infringing on that right. You can exercise your rights, but if they violate the rights of others, you've exceeded the bounds of your rights.

The deflection was in response to my post.

By arguing it’s just “semantics”, they attempt to minimize and ignore an argument rather than address it.

That’s typical for people who can’t think for themselves.
because you're looking for a turd to hide behind and try to rephrase things to be "correct" when in the overall scheme of things, you know god damn well you're wrong.

Forum List

Back