Musk to Publish Hunter Biden Story Suppression On Twitter Today - 5pm

Leftists buy everything their groomers tell them. It’s going to be difficult keeping our freedoms when almost half the country can’t think for themselves.
It's already showing up in the world, so get ready for the fall out because our enemies will never let an advantages crisis go to waste.

Nonsense. The internet was flooded with misinformation about COVID. Everything from vaccines making you magnetic to ivermectin curing COVID.

Specifically, how did government direct Twitter.

OK, let me ask you something simple. The answer to this should be simple as well.

Does mRNA "vaccine" protect you from getting COVID, spreading COVID, getting sick and ending in the hospital?

More not only on this loser idiot Hunter......but on 90% of the lunatic corrupt Left.

1670116339302.png

OK, let me ask you something simple. The answer to this should be simple as well.

Does mRNA "vaccine" protect you from getting COVID, spreading COVID, getting sick and ending in the hospital?
The answer to your question is VERY complicated. The exact answer to the first two depend on precisely when you’re talking about. For much of 2021, the vaccine did indeed prevent people from getting and passing on COVID. Later in 2021, not so much. The data for the updated vaccine in late 2022 is not available yet, so that’s just a maybe.

The last question is easy. The vaccine prevents people from getting severely ill and dying from COVID. No doubt.

Spin what? What's the story, morning glory? You're writing like Twitter is the only fucking media outlet in the country, like it's some sort of American Pravda.

This "scoop" is utterly fucking stupid. The only surprise is how low Matt Taibbi, who was once a fairly good indy journalist, was lowered himself and tried to ingratiate himself to plutocrats.

Twitter is becoming a shit show. Not because it's right wing - it was always that. It's a shit show because it's run by a billionaire with the maturity of a 12-year-old.

Meanwhile, as we look away from the shiny object, we say Chief Twit saying: "Seriously, Jed Powell needs to lower interest rates or there's gonna be a massive recession."

Of course the adolescent would advocate for low interest rates, inflation be damned. That's because he's never made a fucking profit in a high- or even moderate-interest rate environment.
Ok wicked wise man, were any of the other brands up to their necks in destroying the Hunter Biden story, otherwise alledgedly helping to label it as Russian dis-information or censoring speech that we know of ? We know of Twitter now only because a freedom of speech Loving American purchased the platform, and found a lot of bad things had since been going on.

The answer to your question is VERY complicated. The exact answer to the first two depend on precisely when you’re talking about. For much of 2021, the vaccine did indeed prevent people from getting and passing on COVID. Later in 2021, not so much. The data for the updated vaccine in late 2022 is not available yet, so that’s just a maybe.

The last question is easy. The vaccine prevents people from getting severely ill and dying from COVID. No doubt.
Back on topic... This is about the Hunter Biden story, and Twitter.

"Nothing burger." Wishful thinking, retard.

It's nothing we didn't already know, except maybe that Democrat intimidation worked alongside inherent political bias, but it's an irrefutable official narrative now.

What is presented today was open admission, with evidence, that political actors had control over censorship on Twitter. Twitter was specifically guided by appealing to Democrats and was targetting accounts at the behest of Democrat operatives. Twitter was knowingly jerry rigging existing policy to exert control over the Hunter Biden narrative to favor Democrats. Twitter and Democrats were more worried about not suppressing the story cleanly than upholding the First Amendment. What we've seen today was open admission, with evidence, that Twitter was concerned with damage control over the potential public perception of their behavior. Democrats complained the story might get more attention because Twitter's behavior was too obvious. And Twitter's inherent political bias caused a moral hazard which lead to trumpeting the "First Amendment isn't absolute" line fed to them by Democrats.
Also think about these big tech companies alledgedly placing voting drop boxes in areas in order to accommodate the brainwashed sheep in coordination there of during Covid ? Wasn't that the case ? I might be wrong.

Back on topic... This is about the Hunter Biden story, and Twitter.
People keep changing the topic to COVID because none of them can show that the government did anything about the Hunter Biden story.

Not my fault.

By the way.....

Have you noticed how Zuckerberg have been so quiet lately.........what a POS traitor.
I'd lay low too if I was him. He said his piece, and now he's got to lie in it... lol

People keep changing the topic to COVID because none of them can show that the government did anything about the Hunter Biden story.

Not my fault.
Nice retort, even though it's bull crap.. lol

Clearly that’s a different tenor. After all, COVID is a public health problem and misinformation about COVID likewise is a public health threat.

But the main problem you have is with the word “directing”. This has a meaning that you’re not ready to deal with. Directing means that Twitter was forced or coerced into doing it. There’s nothing that shows that’s the case. Twitter certainly gives no indications they had to be threatened to take down COVID misinformation. Twitter wanted nothing to do with it.
the main problem is you shift shit around any way you have to in order to justify whatever it is you want.

entitled bullshit needs to end.

You. I just gave back a bit of what you gave me....and of course you whine about it happening to you.

I do not give a flying fuck what some hack on the internet thinks of me. You are too fucking stupid to know that the Bill of Rights does not apply to private companies.
Tsk tsk with your temper boy. Now go stand in the corner with your nose in it.

Forum List

Back