Musk to Publish Hunter Biden Story Suppression On Twitter Today - 5pm

Biden was not part of the government until Jan 20th, 2021.

It’s simply a fact. Nothing you wrote proves otherwise.
great. then you agree he should fry for directing twitter to censor covid info AFTER he became president.

it's a simple fact he did.
it's a simple fact that is your lone distinction
it's a simple fact you are wrong.

now run along and scream OFF TOPIC so you don't have to admit biden DID IN FACT DO IT after he became president. or Jan 20, 2021 if you must get specific.

5 front page Hunter stories on this board and zero about gas prices. Bwahahaha

What does it mean when they reported... "handled these"?
I suppose it means they took down the posts.

Do you know what was in this posts? I do. They were pictures of Hunter Biden naked, which were clearly against Twitter TOS.

then you agree he should fry for directing twitter to censor covid info AFTER he became president.
Clearly that’s a different tenor. After all, COVID is a public health problem and misinformation about COVID likewise is a public health threat.

But the main problem you have is with the word “directing”. This has a meaning that you’re not ready to deal with. Directing means that Twitter was forced or coerced into doing it. There’s nothing that shows that’s the case. Twitter certainly gives no indications they had to be threatened to take down COVID misinformation. Twitter wanted nothing to do with it.

He’s not, but the real question is whether this is truly an accurate description of what occurred. I don’t think it is.

Unlike "candy", you are at least bit honest.

His "tweet" claims there were government orders, but there is no clear proof of it, at least not yet. Democrats are so tangled in their lies that the only way out of it for them is more lies.

If I was in his place, and if I had a proof, I would wait for you lefties to spend all your energy and lies and media pressure to proof how Biden and Hunter and government did nothing wrong, which you were doing for quite some time now, and getting caught every time, and then present it at the end. I think he's doing exactly that.

Last edited:
Unlike "candy", you are at least honest.

His "tweet" claims there were government orders, but there is no clear proof of it, at least not yet. Democrats are so tangled in their lies that the only way out of it for them is more lies.

If I was in his place, and if I had a proof, I would wait for you lefties to spend all your energy and lies and media pressure to proof how Biden and Hunter and government did nothing wrong, which you were doing for quite some time now, and getting caught every time, and then present it at the end. I think he's doing exactly that.
When someone is purporting to have proof of a bombshell and they’re just waiting for the right time to release it, it’s bullshit.

We’re heard this before.

Trump had proof of election fraud. He didn’t.
Mueller had proof of corruption in the DoJ. He didn’t.
Nunes had proof of corruption in the FBI. He didn’t.

It’s the same old story.

I hope we find out how more than 50 of our "senior intelligence officials" ALL got this one wrong.

View attachment 733787
They know how they got it wrong... They are proof positive of the deep state existence. You know the one in which the left claimed was a myth, just like they claimed that the lap top was a myth also, until they got caught.

How damned gullible can America be any longer ???? It also proves that the impeachment of Trump over the so called infamous "Ukranian phone call", otherwise where he was trying to find out more for the American people about the corrupt actor's involved in Ukraine, turns out yet again that it was also the deep state in action trying to impeach Trump in order to cover up the corruption it appears.

None of this bull shite was by accident when putting the puzzle together.

Now what to do about it all is at hand, and hopefully the likes of Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and other's just like them will get to the bottom of it all.

Clearly that’s a different tenor. After all, COVID is a public health problem and misinformation about COVID likewise is a public health threat.

But the main problem you have is with the word “directing”. This has a meaning that you’re not ready to deal with. Directing means that Twitter was forced or coerced into doing it. There’s nothing that shows that’s the case. Twitter certainly gives no indications they had to be threatened to take down COVID misinformation. Twitter wanted nothing to do with it.

The most misinformation about COVID and "vaccines" were originated by the pharma, media, and government agencies.

"Directing" is the precise word to describe what government was doing.

When someone is purporting to have proof of a bombshell and they’re just waiting for the right time to release it, it’s bullshit.

We’re heard this before.

Trump had proof of election fraud. He didn’t.
Mueller had proof of corruption in the DoJ. He didn’t.
Nunes had proof of corruption in the FBI. He didn’t.

It’s the same old story.
Or they did, but the deep state was far to organized and solid to make any of it stick. You know the old saying - Gotta play along to get along right ? Many were pressured I think to do just that.

The most misinformation about COVID and "vaccines" were originated by the pharma, media, and government agencies.

"Directing" is the precise word to describe what government was doing.
Nonsense. The internet was flooded with misinformation about COVID. Everything from vaccines making you magnetic to ivermectin curing COVID.

Specifically, how did government direct Twitter.

Or they did, but the deep state was far to organized and solid to make any of it stick. You know the old saying - Gotta play along to get along right ? Many were pressured I think to do just that.
No, they didn’t. The claims of “bombshells” came and went. The “bombshells” never showed up.

Mike Lindell turned this into an art.

Forum List

Back