Musk Asks About Ballot Stuffing

What a clown post. Disgustingly ignorant.
Remember they went on and on about liberal judges legislating from the bench? Then trump appoints 3 supremes and that’s all they’ve done since.

And republicans try to say democrats are the party for the rich and ignore Clarence Thomas’ record of siding with the rich and corporations over we the people 100% of the time. And how the billionares who stand to profit shower him with gifts.

Abortion is an issue for Republicans. I saw a thing the other day about women in Ohio. Could Ohio turn blue next year? I'm telling you it could. So could Kansas, Texas, Florida. Just based on this one issue. Republicans know this issue is hurting them.

Funny if you don't
Just goes to show how politics can change when women don't know how to keep their legs shut vote.

Remember they went on and on about liberal judges legislating from the bench? Then trump appoints 3 supremes and that’s all they’ve done since.

And republicans try to say democrats are the party for the rich and ignore Clarence Thomas’ record of siding with the rich and corporations over we the people 100% of the time. And how the billionares who stand to profit shower him with gifts.
To be fair, if the court does not legislate, who the fuck will? Congress won't.

Just goes to show how politics can change when women don't know how to keep their legs shut vote.

Trump appointed Heritage Foundation Judges who's goal is to ultimately ban abortion on a federal level. They swore to it they would if given the chance.

The Speaker of the House would go along.

Trump would go along.

Don't be stupid. Mitch would go along wouldn't you Mitch? Mitch???

View attachment 854077
Abortion has no business on the Federal Level. It is up to the state. Overturning Roe v Wade was a move in the correct direction.

Give the baby a gun and let the baby shoot the Dr. right between the eyes.
Give the baby a fighting chance.
Weirdo. Worry about yourself douchbag.

This is what people are starting to realize about you Republicans. Mind your own fucking business.

A woman getting an abortion matters not to me. In fact she's doing us all a favor. Same way gays don't bother me. Why do you guys care about other people so much? Meanwhile you're miserable.

Weirdo. Worry about yourself douchbag.

This is what people are starting to realize about you Republicans. Mind your own fucking business.

A woman getting an abortion matters not to me. In fact she's doing us all a favor. Same way gays don't bother me. Why do you guys care about other people so much? Meanwhile you're miserable.
^^baby killers bother me
You are miserable. I see it in your postings.

^^baby killers bother me
You are miserable. I see it in your postings.
Not at all. I just accused you of that didn't I? So don't try and throw that back at me. I have wonderful days and I enjoy my life. Going hunting this weekend. Fucking fun!!! And not once will a gay or abortion bother my good time.

People who mind abortions bother me.

Not at all. I just accused you of that didn't I? So don't try and throw that back at me. I have wonderful days and I enjoy my life. Going hunting this weekend. Fucking fun!!! And not once will a gay or abortion bother my good time.

People who mind abortions bother me.
^^supports baby killing

^^baby killer

Are you a man or a woman? And I've never killed a baby. But someone you love probably has and you don't even know it. Why would they tell you if they know you'd call them baby killers?

Too many women have gotten abortions for it to only be liberals you don't know getting them. Stupid fucker.

Women should be allowed an abortion, if they wish. The cost should be $90,000 to the woman, and $180,000 for the bloke, in every state.

Maybe their purse/wallet will educate them because basic sex education at school obviously hasn't.

Is Musk interested in a little illegal activity on election day?
It was not a little activity. More comes out every day.

All of this crap ignored and covered up by corrupt law enforcement, politicians, and judges. The 2020 election was stolen. Time to accept that fact.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back