Murder Put On Hold

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The standoff in Nevada might end better than did the one in:

. . . Waco, Texas and the Branch Davidian massacre.

It is telling that in the Nevada case the feds pulled out so quickly, given all they had indicated they were willing to do to resolve the matter to their satisfaction.

It’s not over yet, but at least murder has been put on hold:

They had set up a perimeter around the Bundy's family land, ranch, and home. They had brought in extra artillery, dogs, and snipers. They were beginning the process of stealing more than 300 head of cattle that did not belong to them.

XXXXX

It's also important to note that merely pulling back from the Bundy property hasn't settled the matter for the American people either.

The sole reason for the Branch Davidian Massacre was the siege that began on February 28, 1993 was embarrassing the Clintons. Bill Clinton was inaugurated on January 20, 1993; forty days before the siege began.

The excuse given for a federal assault force being at the Branch Davidian Compound was that David Koresh was ACCUSED of child abuse and statutory rape. The public will never know the truth because Koresh was never arrested, or tried in one of those courts lawyers love to brag about.

The lie told to coverup the eventual murders was that on February 28, 1993, Koresh fired first:

The Branch Davidian Massacre has to be sickest coverup in the federal government’s long list of coverups. The Clintons burned over 20 children to death in order to save them from Koresh.

No ACCUSED child molester is handy in the Nevada case. This is what the liars have to work with:

. . . we were allowed to know the connection between a communist Chinese wind/solar power plant and its connection to that senator named Harry Reid. Evidently a plan had been hatched to use the Bundy property for a solar farm and instead of paying the Bundys, someone, somewhere in the administration believed it was easier to just take what they wanted.

That approach is at least consistent with the readily documented abuse of imminent domain where the government for any number of reasons--few of them valid--have taken to taking what doesn't belong to them. Americans then watch as it gets handed over to some multi-national corporation for the "cause" of the "greater good."

The first thing to understand is that scum like the Clintons, Harry Reid, Barack Taqiyya and so on, do not go and do the killing. They order others to do it. In most cases they do not have to issue an order. Their loyal executioners know what is expected of them.

NOTE: In every dictatorship the world knows who orders the murders. In America the media sees to it that our murderers in the government never get blamed. A simple statement like “I take full responsibility.” gives the media enough material to put the story in the File & Forget bin. And have you noticed that no one said “I take full responsibility.” in the IRS scandal. There were no murders so I guess Lois Lerner taking the Fifth gave the media enough to coverup for the top Democrats who ordered the abuses of power.

It’s been more than two decades since Waco. Over the course of those years the Clintons and Waco became two separate stories as disconnected as flying and walking. Ask yourself this. Do I think of the Clintons when I come across a mention of the Branch Davidian Massacre? The people who did the killing have never been called to account either. Hell, the Clintons have a shot at coming back to power. (One can assume that the Clintons will bring their murderers along with them; at least the ones who are still active in government.)

Finally, while the Bureau of Land Management was leading the charge in Nevada, the EPA opened up a second front in Wyoming and Alaska:

EPA Bullies Wyoming Family and Threatens Them With Massive Fines…Over a Duck Pond
Lily Dane The Daily Sheeple March 24th, 2014

EPA Bullies Wyoming Family and Threatens Them With Massive Fines...Over a Duck Pond | The Daily Sheeple

And this in the sprawling metropolis of Chicken, Alaska

chickenAK.JPG

Government Agencies Gone Wild: EPA Edition
Posted by Leslie Eastman Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 9:45am

Environmental Protection Agency | Armed Agents | Overreach

Someday armed EPA bureaucrats will pull a raid ending the same way as the Branch Davidian Massacre. When that day comes remember that Democrats see the EPA as a United Nations agency. Just don’t expect the UN secretary-general to say “I take full responsibility.”

Here’s he link to the article I quoted:

Why The Feds Chickened Out On A Nevada Ranch
Kevin McCullough | Apr 13, 2014

Why The Feds Chickened Out On A Nevada Ranch - Kevin McCullough - Page full

It’s been more than two decades since Waco. Over the course of those years the Clintons and Waco became two separate stories as disconnected as flying and walking. Ask yourself this. Do I think of the Clintons when I come across a mention of the Branch Davidian Massacre?

In the words of the immortal Yogi Berra “It’s like deja vu all over again.”

There’s much, much, more in the informative article than the excerpts I selected; nevertheless, they should be enough for anyone to identify the aftermath of the Branch Davidian Massacre. It’s not a whitewash. It’s a total disconnect:

A huge wave of public testimony, reports and documents on what happened in Benghazi now floods Washington, and little of it focuses on the role of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton before, on, or after Sept. 11, 2012.

Over the past 18 months, there have been at least seven public congressional hearings and three fact-finding reports on the terrorist attack. If not invisible, Mrs. Clinton is certainly portrayed as being only in the background during Benghazi, unaware of key events.

XXXXX

. . . in later hearings, her name came up rarely — if at all.

XXXXX

The State Department refused to cooperate for a Senate Select Committee on Intelligence investigation, Republicans say, and her name is not in the final report.

XXXXX

. . . Michael J. Morell, the CIA deputy director who coordinated the "talking points" with State, references to Mrs. Clinton, who leads in polls to be the next Democratic presidential nominee, were made twice as asides, not as to Benghazi facts.

XXXXX

State's own investigation, by the accountability review board, gave Mrs. Clinton a pass. It never interviewed her on facts and decided that culpability lay at a much lower level, said former Ambassador Thomas Pickering, a co-chairman of the board.

XXXXX

In January, a second major report emerged on Benghazi. This one, too, was Clinton-less.

The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence released a bipartisan report that attempted, after months of investigation, to lay out an official chronology of what officials did to prepare for and respond to the attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission. Mrs. Clinton's name is not mentioned in the report.

XXXXX

The White House-State Department-CIA back-and-forth emails that produced the Sept. 16, 2012, talking points contain no reference to the secretary of state. Her fingerprints do not appear during two days of intense exchanges during which Clinton aides rejected various CIA versions.

Hillary Clinton all but erased from tragic story of Benghazi
Multiple inquiries about her role hit dead ends
By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hillary Clinton all but erased from tragic story of the attack in Benghazi - Washington Times

Just what this board needs. Another moocher Al Bundy thread.

To paperview; I do not know what you mean by moocher Al Bundy. Resistance in Nevada is so important to every American there cannot be enough threads and comments posted.

In any event my premise is pretty clear. If you don’t know what is going on try the countless articles all over the Net about the confrontation in Nevada, or skip to the chase and go to this link and take your pick:

Forum List

Back