Mulvaney says Trup's rscism is OK

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
On Face the Nation just now, Mulvaney says Trump is using hyperbole & racist tweets because that is just how he reacts when he thinks he is being unfairly attacked.

Isn't it odd.

Republicans are defending racism. They defend president's lying.

I

Did he say Trump's tweets were racist? No? Then maybe he doesn't think so, and maybe when he defended the tweets he was not defending racism. This is the kind of stuff that makes people like you impossible to take seriously. You assign false meaning to words and run with it.

Last edited:
On Face the Nation just now, Mulvaney says Trump is using hyperbole & racist tweets because that is just how he reacts when he thinks he is being unfairly attacked.

Isn't it odd.

I

RealDave, sweetie, I have noticed from your previous posts that you have a very low IQ, and you have my condolences for that as it eliminates any possibility that you will ever be able to understand the world around you. It's the luck of the draw, you know.

That being said, it would be helpful if you were to state what he DID actually say, as others here have levels of comprehension well beyond your own and may wish to read for themselves rather than rely on the paraphrasing of one as benightedly incapable as yourself.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Isn't it odd.

I

On Face the Nation just now, Mulvaney says Trump is using hyperbole & racist tweets

got a quote, with a link?

Isn't it odd.

I
tRump has mainstreamed racism.

It's a sad time for our nation.

Isn't it odd.

I
It's his job. He's acting Chief of Staff.

Isn't it odd.

I
tRump has mainstreamed racism.

It's a sad time for our nation.

Do you think Mulvaney was defending racism, or does he simply disagree with the notion that the tweets were racist?

Isn't it odd.

I

RealDave, sweetie, I have noticed from your previous posts that you have a very low IQ, and you have my condolences for that as it eliminates any possibility that you will ever be able to understand the world around you. It's the luck of the draw, you know.

That being said, it would be helpful if you were to state what he DID actually say, as others here have levels of comprehension well beyond your own and may wish to read for themselves rather than rely on the paraphrasing of one as benightedly incapable as yourself.

Thanks in advance
Here's the transcript of the interview, Dog, since you were too lazy to take five seconds to do it yourself.

MARGARET BRENNAN: This is being perceived as racist, do you understand why?

MULVANEY: I understand why but that doesn't mean that it's racist. The president is pushing back against what he sees as wrong. It's how he's done in the past and he'll continue to do in the future.

MARGARET BRENNAN: So you think this is just hyperbolic?

MULVANEY: I absolutely do. And I hope the folks actually pay attention to it and realize what Democrats in Congress are doing. Instead of helping people back home, they're focusing on scandal in Washington D.C. which is the exact opposite of what they said they would do when they ran for election in 2018.

Transcript: Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney on "Face the Nation," July 28, 2019 - CBS News

Forum List

Back