Multiple People Stabbed In NY Synagogue Saturday Night

And twitter just pulled the posts with the hashtag nycstabbing. I refreshed to see if there were more and all are now gone.
Typical of Twitter. I'm glad I'm no longer on that site.
I don't mess with any of them sites. I only come here, and that is it. Not into trying to be an internet social media celebrity like so many are competing to be these days.
I was permanently banned on Twitter for calling non-assimilating Muslims savage animals one too many times. It was worth getting banned from that highly liberal biased site.
Well if the shoe fits right ? Sometimes the truth is a tough pill to swallow. Plenty of people that act worse than animals, but try to point it out, then they are total saints if only for a split second as is needed.

Second Amendment...some should have carried guns inside that synagogue ....to protect the people inside...

The 2nd Amendment speaks of a well regulated militia.

Not Jamal, Jose, and Billy Bob walking the streets with weapons.

:cuckoo: ^^^

Gun regulations are important.

When I was 13, my own friend, who was also 13 years of age of Italian - Irish heritage took out a gun on me, and robbed me.

Guess where he got the gun?
It was laying in his parents dresser drawer.

He since died, but that's a different story of drug abuse.
That's terrible to have a friend betray you and threaten your life. I'm sorry.

Drugs are horrible things, and he didn't start using the day he died, did he.
I had a friend of mine pull a knife on me. I was carrying a 12 gauge shot gun at the time.
nuff said.
Can't beat that old 12 gauge. Ain't even gotta have a shell in it.

Black guy with machete...

"According to reports, a black male entered Rabbi Rottenburg’s Shul, located in the Forshay neighborhood in Monsey, and pulled out a machete. He pulled off the cover and stabbed at least 3 people. One of the victims was stabbed in the chest.

The perpetrator then ran out and escaped in a vehicle. His plates were spotted before he left, and the police are currently searching for him..."

MONSEY STABBING: Multiple People Stabbed In Synagogue Saturday Night - Vos Iz Neias
I agree with you on many issues and this was bad, but why is his race important to the thread?
I'm more interested in his politics than his race.

Second Amendment...some should have carried guns inside that synagogue ....to protect the people inside...

Actually, if you're saying the 2nd Ammendment only applies to military forces, you're talking nonsense...

Why would the Founders take the trouble to write an Ammendment like that, when any idiot automatically knows the military (or militia, as you put it) HAS to be armed in order to fight???

Or are you assuming that they wanted to insure that some of today's snowflakes didn't arm our military with sticks and rocks, and order them to charge tanks???

"According to reports, a black male entered Rabbi Rottenburg’s Shul, located in the Forshay neighborhood in Monsey, and pulled out a machete. He pulled off the cover and stabbed at least 3 people. One of the victims was stabbed in the chest.

The perpetrator then ran out and escaped in a vehicle. His plates were spotted before he left, and the police are currently searching for him..."

MONSEY STABBING: Multiple People Stabbed In Synagogue Saturday Night - Vos Iz Neias
Where are we at now? Is this 9 or 10?
Someone had posted 9 in a week. Posts are now gone on twitter

I just ran a search and I think there are 9 (that have been reported) but there may have been an additional incident of vandalism.

Same fundie crazy christian group.
Louis_Farrakhan_smiling_headshot_copy_t750x550.jpg

Two have been released.........due to bail reform that starts January 1st. AND Harris has a prior assault case.

Nice job on that criminal justice reform.

‘Mass Stabbing’ At Jewish Hannukah Celebration In New York, At Least 5 Injured
At least 5 people have been stabbed after a black male entered Rabbi Rottenburg’s Shul, located in the Forshay neighborhood in Monsey, New York, and pulled out a machete.

It's ok to get use to it because we are now little Europe wait until you leftist losers stand there and watch your wives and little girls getting raped. But, that's ok they don't understand isn't that right leftist they can rape all they want.

..yes--hate crimes are up--since Obama became POTUS and it's BLACKS who are committing them
[QUOTEThe suspected attacker stormed into the home of Rabbi Chaim Leibush Rottenberg, the leader of Congregation Netzach Yisrael-Kosson, in Monsey at around 10pm and began wildly swinging a large knife or machete at some 60 worshippers gathered for a candle-lighting ceremony for the seventh night of Hanukkah. ][/QUOTE]
Multiple stab victims reported at synagogue in upstate New York | Daily Mail Online
BLACK hater--anti-semite-racist
22766328-7833919-New_York_City_police_have_arrested_a_man_suspected_of_stabbing_f-a-14_1577625025689.jpg

.....hate crimes are up since Obama became POTUS--and it's blacks committing them

it's sad but we have been locking the church doors about five minutes into the service and most Sundays we have an armed guard.

Last September my state took churches off the list of places where you could not legally conceal carry. Prior to that, churches had to lock doors and/or have an armed guard. Now if some whack job bursts into a service meaning to do harm he'll get a warm welcome. About 800 degrees Celsius.

Yep, if they were white all news media would be blaming trump and calling it White supremacy .. They were sure doing that for Pittsburgh , non stop coverage. But not these attacks. Just watched Cuomo last news conferience. He was low keying blaming trump but couldnt. I want to punch him in the face.

:cuckoo: ^^^

Gun regulations are important.

When I was 13, my own friend, who was also 13 years of age of Italian - Irish heritage took out a gun on me, and robbed me.

Guess where he got the gun?
It was laying in his parents dresser drawer.

He since died, but that's a different story of drug abuse.

How does gun control help that. The parents are at fault for not locking it away. In the US. We who own guns legally keep them in safes and not laying around for kids to take. That is why we are legal gun owners. Your starting to sound like an uneducated libtard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a gun regulation, to require they are held in safes away from children.

NY SAFE Act - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back