Multiple People Stabbed In NY Synagogue Saturday Night

Black guy with machete...

"According to reports, a black male entered Rabbi Rottenburg’s Shul, located in the Forshay neighborhood in Monsey, and pulled out a machete. He pulled off the cover and stabbed at least 3 people. One of the victims was stabbed in the chest.

The perpetrator then ran out and escaped in a vehicle. His plates were spotted before he left, and the police are currently searching for him..."

MONSEY STABBING: Multiple People Stabbed In Synagogue Saturday Night - Vos Iz Neias

Monsey ewlll

Its right next to spring valley ...Rockland...its where all the white people of Westchester and Rocklands domestics live

Negros n Spanish

There's a lot of Haitians over there, and they tend to be pissed off with Hasidim for trying to gut their schools because Hasidims go into private school (Yeshiva)

They have the same problem up by Kyrias Joel and all over the metropolitan area

Its nuttin new

Second Amendment...some should have carried guns inside that synagogue ....to protect the people inside...

The 2nd Amendment speaks of a well regulated militia.

Not Jamal, Jose, and Billy Bob walking the streets with weapons.

:cuckoo: ^^^

Gun regulations are important.

When I was 13, my own friend, who was also 13 years of age of Italian - Irish heritage took out a gun on me, and robbed me.

Guess where he got the gun?
It was laying in his parents dresser drawer.

He since died, but that's a different story of drug abuse.
That's terrible to have a friend betray you and threaten your life. I'm sorry.

Drugs are horrible things, and he didn't start using the day he died, did he.

Within 6 months.
I had a lot of trauma.

First that friend who put a gun to my head & robbed me,
He went to jail for stabbing a cabdriver with a screwdriver & then OD'd on drugs.

Then a Draviidian Indian bully who I got pushed into by someone else, broke my nose.
He's now in jail for holding up 12 cabbies at knife point.

Then a Italian American friend lent me his bike with no brakes, not telling me it had no brakes, so the bike slid out from under me on a hill, and I got my face smashed up with a concussion.
He's dead too, he got into drugs, and then took a shot gun & blew his head off.

It wasn't exactly an easy childhood for me growing up in Putnam Lake....

And twitter just pulled the posts with the hashtag nycstabbing. I refreshed to see if there were more and all are now gone.

"According to reports, a black male entered Rabbi Rottenburg’s Shul, located in the Forshay neighborhood in Monsey, and pulled out a machete. He pulled off the cover and stabbed at least 3 people. One of the victims was stabbed in the chest.

The perpetrator then ran out and escaped in a vehicle. His plates were spotted before he left, and the police are currently searching for him..."

MONSEY STABBING: Multiple People Stabbed In Synagogue Saturday Night - Vos Iz Neias
Where are we at now? Is this 9 or 10?
Someone had posted 9 in a week. Posts are now gone on twitter

Second Amendment...some should have carried guns inside that synagogue ....to protect the people inside...

When I was 13, my own friend, who was also 13 years of age of Italian - Irish heritage took out a gun on me, and robbed me.

Within 6 months.
I had a lot of trauma.

First that friend who put a gun to my head & robbed me,
He went to jail for stabbing a cabdriver with a screwdriver & then OD'd on drugs.

Then a Draviidian Indian bully who I got pushed into by someone else, broke my nose.
He's now in jail for holding up 12 cabbies at knife point.

Then a Italian American friend lent me his bike with no brakes, not telling me it had no brakes, so the bike slid out from under me on a hill, and I got my face smashed up with a concussion.
He's dead too, he got into drugs, and then took a shot gun & blew his head off.

It wasn't exactly an easy childhood for me growing up in Putnam Lake....
Sounds like you live in a dangerous area. Are you going to a school there?

And twitter just pulled the posts with the hashtag nycstabbing. I refreshed to see if there were more and all are now gone.
Typical of Twitter. I'm glad I'm no longer on that site.
I don't mess with any of them sites. I only come here, and that is it. Not into trying to be an internet social media celebrity like so many are competing to be these days.

Proof we need to outlaw knives.

I had a friend of mine pull a knife on me. I was carrying a 12 gauge shot gun at the time.
nuff said.

Proof we need to outlaw knives.
Or machetes, swords and pointed sticks!

Typical of Twitter. I'm glad I'm no longer on that site.
I don't mess with any of them sites. I only come here, and that is it. Not into trying to be an internet social media celebrity like so many are competing to be these days.
I was permanently banned on Twitter for calling non-assimilating Muslims savage animals one too many times. It was worth getting banned from that highly liberal biased site.
Their loss.

The state of NY is a really screwed up place to try to get a concealed weapon permit. It takes a minimum of four months from the time of application until a license is either granted or denied you have to have a legally recognized reason for wanting to possess or carry a firearm, you have to have character references, and In New York City, Nassau County and most of Suffolk County, you have to apply to the police commissioner.

Then there are the rules and regulation about what type of firearms, ammunition, magazine capacity, and other BS.

I would not want to live in that commie state. All I had to do here was send in a copy of my DD-214 military separation papers, and a check for $50.

Hmm, and yet New York has one of the lowest murder rates among Blacks, Hispanics, and Whites in the entire nation.
That's usually what happens when former crimes become legal.

Hmm, so NY legalized murder?
WTF?

No, because Stop & Frisk & a larger police force in NYC dropped murder rates by nearly 90% since 1990.
Not to mention the some of worst hoods got gentrified.
The crimes just don't get reported. If assault can be a no bail offense anything is possible
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...cking-jewish-women-released-without-bail/amp/

Liberal websites do that when they're about ready to throw in the towel. Happened at NYTimes 15 or so years ago, and also happened at Time Magazine's old boards/forums, whatever. It took me a few years to find USMB, and it's a good place to say what you think, most of the time.

I had a friend of mine pull a knife on me. I was carrying a 12 gauge shot gun at the time.
nuff said.
Was your friend on drugs? For some reason, drugs kill relationships, friendships, and mouthing off doesn't help out there where the rubber hits the road.

The ONLY insanity is that any argument could lead to someone pulling out a gun, because of a hot temper.

While, I support guns in a well regulated militia, for hunters, locked up in safes, and in the hands of security & police.

I don't really care for a bunch of guns in the street.

So when a bad guy robs you or carjack you you’ll be lucky if you make it alive. If you were armed or someone around you was then you’d be ok. Bad guys don’t play by the rules. The sooner you learn that the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Churches and Synagogues should be protected inside....men and women should carry guns

For cases just like this
it's sad but we have been locking the church doors about five minutes into the service and most Sundays we have an armed guard.

Sad that it’s come to this.

It sure is. Last Sunday, I had to leave services a few minutes early, and the door had to be opened by one of the kind elders. They have had problems with drug people coming in the unlocked doors and threatening the church secretary and our youth minister who is there all the time and hosts a Parent's day out daycare twice a week. You can't have crazy people around little kids.

How does gun control help that. The parents are at fault for not locking it away. In the US. We who own guns legally keep them in safes and not laying around for kids to take. That is why we are legal gun owners. Your starting to sound like an uneducated libtard.

Liberal websites do that when they're about ready to throw in the towel. Happened at NYTimes 15 or so years ago, and also happened at Time Magazine's old boards/forums, whatever. It took me a few years to find USMB, and it's a good place to say what you think, most of the time.

Completely agree. Mostly. UNless you have a hard and fast rule about what is left/right. :20: I mostly just oppose the secret police.

The last forum I was at I revealed the truth about foundations, specifically the one that Obama was connected to, and how it was also the one that got H.W. Bush on to Reagan's ticket.

Most folks have in their head that what is good for the world is also good for the nation.

As soon as I revealed that Obama worked for USAID, a known CIA outfit, and that H.W.Bush, which of course, everyone knows used to head the CIA, were both associated with . . . Annenberg. . . that was the name.

Bam. They shut down the site, scrubbed all the offending posts, and instituted a new policy, all posts needed to be reviewed?

It was time to leave. :45:

Forum List

Back