A prominent Detroit synagogue president was found stabbed to death outside of her home on Saturday morning.

Runnin Street Battles by mid winter here in US

We have open carry in Kentucky

1698092027021.png

Right. lol! just like all the Portland, MINN, DC, NY, WI riots of 2020 by ANTIFA-BLM. The Police work for the deep state. Deep State won't have FBI or DOJ look into it. just SHUP.

The country was destroyed by Leftist vermin since ~2007 when code pink opened up for Obiden 1.0.
Pretty hard, even with cameras, to identify people in masks in the dark. I can't help it if the Jan 6th protesters were dumb enough invade the Capitol Building hunting down lawmakers and stopping the vote count in full view of the cameras. Do you think they were stupid enough to think Benedict Donald would have their backs?

By the way, I started a thread on this 2 days ago.

I think I saw it on the weekend. But do not know how to use any PC tools on the stupid SAMSUNG phone or APPL tablet.

I got this one of the old guy bleeding....but I can't find the thread to paste it into!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting upset. I am working here too!!! You can use it and make a thread if you want to.

A prominent Detroit synagogue president was found stabbed to death outside of her home on Saturday morning. Michigan authorities are urgently attempting to piece together the facts of the apparent murder, and determine the motive for the tragic killing.

Police found multiple stab wounds on a lifeless body that led to a trail of blood leading to the victim's home – where police believe the crime was committed, Detroit deputies said in an email.

Where is Joe Biden?
WHERE IS HIS LEADERSHIP?
I cant find it
The Detroit PD have no idea why it happened. So far they say it wasn't a hate crime. The FBI is working on it, also, but you know, like the MAGAtoddlers say, they can't be trusted.

You should demand Biden get on it ASAP.

I think I saw it on the weekend. But do not know how to use any PC tools on the stupid SAMSUNG phone or APPL tablet.

I got this one of the old guy bleeding....but I can't find the thread to paste it into!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting upset. I am working here too!!! You can use it and make a thread if you want to.

Democrats are really pigs

The Detroit PD have no idea why it happened. So far they say it wasn't a hate crime. The FBI is working on it, also, but you know, like the MAGAtoddlers say, they can't be trusted.

And the politically leftwing biased detroit PD know it was not a hate crime because…?

Pretty hard, even with cameras, to identify people in masks in the dark. I can't help it if the Jan 6th protesters were dumb enough invade the Capitol Building hunting down lawmakers and stopping the vote count in full view of the cameras. Do you think they were stupid enough to think Benedict Donald would have their backs?
You are talking about only a very small number of trump voters out of tens of millions

A prominent Detroit synagogue president was found stabbed to death outside of her home on Saturday morning. Michigan authorities are urgently attempting to piece together the facts of the apparent murder, and determine the motive for the tragic killing.

Police found multiple stab wounds on a lifeless body that led to a trail of blood leading to the victim's home – where police believe the crime was committed, Detroit deputies said in an email.

Where is Joe Biden?
WHERE IS HIS LEADERSHIP?
I cant find it

Where is Joe Biden?
WHERE IS HIS LEADERSHIP?
I cant find it

She was killed after the wedding ... after 12:30 AM.

Forum List

Back