Multiple people shot N.O. High school graduation ceremony

interesting that shootings are happening in red states... I wonder just how much the crazy wokesters might be behind them... to discredit conservatives in general.

As we know, Louisiana is leading the nation in calling abortion what it is: murder.

I wouldn't put much past the crazy libs

So, let's put this on the front page of every outlet, and make sure that the first 25 minutes of every news broadcast covers this so that the shooter, and other future copycatters, can get their fame and the attention they are seeking.

That alone makes the media culpable for any future shootings.

interesting that shootings are happening in red states... I wonder just how much the crazy wokesters might be behind them... to discredit conservatives in general.

As we know, Louisiana is leading the nation in calling abortion what it is: murder.

It's just deranged people seeking attention and the media is obliging them. There is almost always an uptick in copycat shootings after a big sensationalized story.

So, let's put this on the front page of every outlet, and make sure that the first 25 minutes of every news broadcast covers this so that the shooter, and other future copycatters, can get their fame and the attention they are seeking.

Do you know why many metro news stations start their local news at 0500.....So they have time to report the police blotter from the previous night.....It started during the Crack epidemic.

Wow

You scare me

Are you actually a functional adult?

Do you know why many metro news stations start their local news at 0500.....So they have time to report the police blotter from the previous night.....It started during the Crack epidemic.
Because people GET UP EARLY TO GO TO WORK

There's no better time than immediately following another shooting to point to the 'culture' of continuous wars, death, and killing in America.

Nobody even needs to know if an AR type weapon was used again.

Yet the pro-gun lobby refuse to acknowledge that Michael Moore got right!

One woman dead so far.
Shameful. Using tragedy to score political points. You don't give a flip about the actual victims or why some crazy shot them do you? It's all to make some kind of sick political point isn't it? If this insane nut had stabbed them to death you wouldn't really care.

It's just deranged people seeking attention and the media is obliging them. There is almost always an uptick in copycat shootings after a big sensationalized story.

I guess we should just ignore 19 kids being shot. Not really a big deal any how

I've had a similar thought

we should show pics of the victims only, and then only when relatives/friends are ok w/ that...

but again, I think the far left may behind these shootings. Why are they only happening in red states?

Shameful. Using tragedy to score political points. You don't give a flip about the actual victims or why some crazy shot them do you? It's all to make some kind of sick political point isn't it? If this insane nut had stabbed them to death you wouldn't really care.
Broken Narrative!....I say again Broken Narrative! It's my call, expend all remaining virtue signals on my pod.

Last edited:
I've had a similar thought

we should show pics of the victims only, and then only when relatives/friends are ok w/ that...

but again, I think the far left may behind these shootings. Why are they only happening in red states?
I don't think they are behind them in an official capacity. But they sure are quick to stand on those dead bodies and beat the repeal your rights mantra.

I'm a Canadian and so I don't have a dog in your domestic political fight.

Nobody even needs to know if an AR type weapon was used again.
FAR, FAR more deaths occur in this nation from semi-auto handguns than by long guns of any style or capacity. IF it were possible to remove all the AR-style weapons, you folks would be back in a couple of years demanding semi-auto pistols be removed so as to stop the slaughter. NO. THIS FAR, NO FARTHER. If you want THIS right, you'll have to do more than spin propaganda and vote.

Forum List

Back