Multiple Pedestrians Ignore Dying New York Hero

Oh yeah. Cuz New York City is the nexus of Christian Theology in America.

The scene is actually more reflective of the lack of community in secular big government worshiping, urban areas. The residents expect the government to handle it.

I doubt you would see a similar incident in Fargo, North Dakota.

So you're trying to blame the Government for this? Sick partisan hack.

Me and my son stopped our car and went to the aid of a man we saw on the sidewalk lying down.

We are both liberals.

maybe you idea that liberals dont help people is wrong.

So you are judging all New Yorker's by what a few people did?

How very christian of you.

When walking the streets of NY, i doubt you find ten people that will give you a greeting.

It's not New York. It's not even America. I saw a guy collapse a while ago in London. No one helped him either. It was rush hour, there were precisely three people who stopped to help... and one of those was a Yank (me).

My hats off to you for helping.

Why? I did what normal human beings should do. It is not something that anyone should think is a big deal.... it was simply doing the right thing.

It's not New York. It's not even America. I saw a guy collapse a while ago in London. No one helped him either. It was rush hour, there were precisely three people who stopped to help... and one of those was a Yank (me).

My hats off to you for helping.

Why? I did what normal human beings should do. It is not something that anyone should think is a big deal.... it was simply doing the right thing.

Key words "what humans should do"

jillian thinks the passerbys did exactly what she would have done.

The Kitty Genovese case came to mind immediately. But there's still some dispute about the public reaction. Some believe that people who heard her screams assumed someone else would call the police. And I remember reading about an experiment involving simulated situations as the one in the OP, the variable apparently was the number of people nearby and available to help. The more people the less an individual would come forward, probably thinking someone else would do it just as in the Kitty Genovese case. Again from memory if someone had some sort of medical knowledge, even basic first aid, they would apparently help regardless of the number of available people. Those experiments were apparently not entirely conclusive though.

Human nature at work here.

jillian thinks the passerbys did exactly what she would have done.

s;matter, christo-fascist? you not able to read with comprehension?

just so you know. this is the only direct respose you will get from me.

i don't debate with imbeciles. ;)

You really are a New yorker aren't you.

poor creepy froggy. :cuckoo:

gets negged for his stupidity and goes into melt down.

like he's worth discusision. lol..

Last edited:
The Kitty Genovese case came to mind immediately. But there's still some dispute about the public reaction. Some believe that people who heard her screams assumed someone else would call the police. And I remember reading about an experiment involving simulated situations as the one in the OP, the variable apparently was the number of people nearby and available to help. The more people the less an individual would come forward, probably thinking someone else would do it just as in the Kitty Genovese case. Again from memory if someone had some sort of medical knowledge, even basic first aid, they would apparently help regardless of the number of available people. Those experiments were apparently not entirely conclusive though.

Human nature at work here.

I figure most people were too afraid of the situation or didn't know what to do if they actually stopped to try and help. Some may have called 9-1-1. Who knows ?

Last edited:
s;matter, christo-fascist? you not able to read with comprehension?

just so you know. this is the only direct respose you will get from me.

i don't debate with imbeciles. ;)

You really are a New yorker aren't you.

(just so you know. this is the only direct respose you will get from me.) Was this a lie?

(just so you know. this is the only direct respose you will get from me.) Was this a lie?

poor sad nutbar... too fun to insult the insane freak. :cuckoo:

You again. Explain your reasoning for taking up for the actions of the people of New York that let this happen.

Last edited:
freaky freak. :cuckoo:

i wonder what it's like to have a double digit IQ like the froggy who likes hiding behind pretend names while insulting everyone who isn't a christofascist loon like he is.

he wants my attention, though. poor loser.

freaky freak. :cuckoo:

i wonder what it's like to have a double digit IQ like the froggy who likes hiding behind pretend names while insulting everyone who isn't a christofascist loon like he is.

he wants my attention, though. poor loser.

Your attention, your just like the ones watching on the street, no thanks.

Forum List

Back