Multiple negative Biden threads?

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
That keep getting locked or moved to nowhereland
I don’t see multiple threads
Seems like some mods should be at twitter or Facebook where it’s noble to get rid of opinions or facts that don’t match your feelings or agenda
We don’t want it to become the same way here and it rapidly is over these very damaging Biden revelations.

Practicing impartiality and restraint is best advised

Seems like some kids should be at twitter or Facebook where it’s nible to get rid of opinions or facts that don’t match your feeling or agenda
We don’t want it to become the same way here and it rapidly is over these very damaging Biden revelations.

you dont see them because they are getting closed,,,

but trust me there are rightfully several threads on the corrupt biden family,,,

Seems like some mods should be at twitter or Facebook where it’s noble to get rid of opinions or facts that don’t match your feelings or agenda

You can't handle it?

following the rules is the best advised approach.

If suppression of Information is a rule then rule needs to go and should be disobeyed
NEVER have the myriad of negative threads about Trump been so locked , deleted, moved to nowhere land, etc.

If suppression of Information is a rule then rule needs to go and should be disobeyed
NEVER have the myriad of negative threads about Trump been so locked , deleted, moved to nowhere land, etc.

You have NO idea how many I personally closed, moved, and/or merged.

Why do you think I'm currently 'retired'?

I got tired of you idiots not making use of the search function.

If you recently had a thread locked, it was probably because of the new moderator they hired.

man-wears-a-dress-and-applying-makeup-picture-id986036770

Dumb ass Q-anon misinformation, fake news, whining, crying, lying, conspiracy theory threads in the politics forum is bad for business and makes USMB look like a right-wing shi45hole.

Forum List

Back