Multiple Democrat Governors PRAISE President Trump's handling of Covid-19

Who wer
Everyone knows he did an excellent job, just listen to what Dimwinger Governors have to say...

Who were these idiots and when did they say it? I betcha is wasn't today.
1604363464247.png

Who wer
Everyone knows he did an excellent job, just listen to what Dimwinger Governors have to say...

View attachment 410335

Who were these idiots

Um, I provided a video. You need a tutorial in how to play a video on the innerwebs?

Got to admit. Just did not watch the video. Heard it a couple of months ago and was not impressed then either. Particularly not impressed now and now it is of course, really old news, not current, just currently brought up in desperation.

Who wer

View attachment 410335

Who were these idiots

Um, I provided a video. You need a tutorial in how to play a video on the innerwebs?

Got to admit. Just did not watch the video. Heard it a couple of months ago and was not impressed then either. Particularly not impressed now and now it is of course, really old news, not current, just currently brought up in desperation.

And yet it triggered you.

This is old news. Brought up constantly by several Trump supporters on this board. Again, my question is, What did you expect these governors to say when you had to appeal to Trump's ego in order to get him to take the requests for aid seriously? Governors needed assistance for the people that lived in their states. Hard to do when you had no direction coming from the White House...period. Criticizing Trump doesn't work. He doesn't hear it. Whereas someone else would be spurred into action. Trump just rage tweets. Useless.

This is old news. Brought up constantly by several Trump supporters on this board. Again, my question is, What did you expect these governors to say when you had to appeal to Trump's ego in order to get him to take the requests for aid seriously? Governors needed assistance for the people that lived in their states. Hard to do when you had no direction coming from the White House...period. Criticizing Trump doesn't work. He doesn't hear it. Whereas someone else would be spurred into action. Trump just rage tweets. Useless.
What they say contradicts all of your lies JackOfTardboi.

Who wer

View attachment 410335

Who were these idiots

And yet it triggered you.

Thought it funny. I didn't even give a frown or thumbs down. You got a pretty low bar of "triggered, dude. I'm havin a good time. How bout you?

It's really been ridiculous to blame Trump for the China Virus. But that's the only tactic these swamp democrats have while trying to persuade the election.

What they say contradicts all of your lies JackOfTardboi.
Amen to that.

Governors just had to play to Trump's ego at the time....

How pathetic must it be that is the way you get help...

Trump made a mess of COVID response and will make a mess of it for 3 months more unfortunately

The TRUTH...initially Dem governors dropped the partisan hate Trump crap and acknowledged the presidents quick action on the Covid pandemic. Then ASSHOLES like Pelosi and Schumer decided they could attack Trump by blaming the president for Covid just to improve their chances of winning the election in Nov.

Governors just had to play to Trump's ego at the time....

How pathetic must it be that is the way you get help...

Trump made a mess of COVID response and will make a mess of it for 3 months more unfortunately
Please point out the help they said Trump provided that was a lie.

What did Cuomo lie about?

What did Newsome lie about?

Tell us what Newsome and Cuomo lied about.

Can you point out the lies you accuse them of?

Forum List

Back