Multi-Talented Black Girl Wins the Scripps Spelling Bee

Yeah I played hoop overseas and I would need to practice to get down that 3 ball dribbling routine.
How about 4 balls blind folded?
Just because one Black person succeeds doesn't mean there aren't any built-in obstacles for them.
There WERE many obstacles for black kids decades ago. Now? The obstacles begin and end at the family level. This young lady had a village of supporters to bring out her abilities. But that most likely doesn't happen without very involved PARENTS.
"There WERE many obstacles for black kids decades ago. Now? The obstacles begin and end at the family level."

Gotta call bullshit. We were very involved with our children and they ran into multiple obstacles from racist whites trying to hold them back.

So I had already heard that she won the spelling bee but then I found out she did it after only 2 years of practicing. Then I found out she wasn't just a book worm. She also holds some Guinness world records in juggling. The young lady has handles. This is the type of well balanced activities I stressed in my own girls. Be smart. Play a sport and be legendarily multi talented while you're at it.

congrats honey.

How could she do this in such a racist country always putting her down.

In 2021 first black girl, learn how racism works.

it’s racist that other black girls could beat the other girls in a spelling contest?

Good for her. Talented girl.

So there's no systemic racism involved in holding this one back then?
Of course there is. She just overcame it like so many of us do.
Name one policy or law that proves the US has systemic racism.
The system includes a lot more than government policy, or law. For example:

1625857643787.png

Or ...

1625857703592.png

There's a ton of other charts as well, if you're interested, here:
Maybe someone can explain away some of the data points, but the trend as a whole, I think, is pretty conclusive.

It took me about thirty seconds to find that through Google.

View attachment 510737

Or ...

View attachment 510738
Maybe someone can explain away some of the data points, but the trend as a whole, I think, is pretty conclusive.

Thats too complicated for someone that wishes they could prove there is no systemic racism going on to this day. I thought about it long ago and decided they were lost causes and of no importance to the reality I live with daily.

So I had already heard that she won the spelling bee but then I found out she did it after only 2 years of practicing. Then I found out she wasn't just a book worm. She also holds some Guinness world records in juggling. The young lady has handles. This is the type of well balanced activities I stressed in my own girls. Be smart. Play a sport and be legendarily multi talented while you're at it.

congrats honey.

How could she do this in such a racist country always putting her down.

Mentally tough or completely shielded from the madness. She is only 13.

what 13 year old girl is "completely shielded"?

One that is completely shielded.

that is tragic

Not really. Some people chose to shield their kids from reality until they are old enough to be exposed to it. its like instead of throwing your child in the deep end of the pool you let them dip their toes first and gradually get in the shallows and learn to swim.

The fake news sure shields the idiots from the truth

I agree. Drumpf supporters and other right wingers are indeed a gullible bunch of fools.

LOL. And you believed Fauci and locked your own loved ones up...................BAWWWHAHA.....................Stupid stupid...How can you be so GD dumb

View attachment 510737

Or ...

View attachment 510738

Thats too complicated for someone that wishes they could prove there is no systemic racism going on to this day. I thought about it long ago and decided they were lost causes and of no importance to the reality I live with daily.
And you believed a Russian scam you GD pos....................BAWWWHAHA

View attachment 510737

Or ...

View attachment 510738

If I was born black, I wouldn't want to have even lived..................Being born a bastard ain't no way to live

View attachment 510737

Or ...

View attachment 510738

If I was born black, I wouldn't want to have even lived..................Being born a bastard ain't no way to live
I love being Black. We hit the genetic lotto. Brains and physical prowess.

View attachment 510737

Or ...

View attachment 510738

I wish this country picked its own cotton. We wouldn't have such problems. Bastard slave owning Dems

View attachment 510737

Or ...

View attachment 510738

I wish this country picked its own cotton. We wouldn't have such problems. Bastard slave owning Dems
Too weak. Blacks werent brought over here for cotton. They were brought here for their skills in growing rice which was the cash crop before sugar and cotton.

View attachment 510737

Or ...

View attachment 510738

Too weak. Blacks werent brought over here for cotton. They were brought here for their skills in growing rice which was the cash crop before sugar and cotton.
My God I don't know what to say. First I'm only teasing with you. lol

Next. They grew rice in Africa??. We grew rice here?

The shit I don't know amazes even me

Congrats to anyone who excels in such a way. Sadly I used to have several family member who weren't good at reading and spelling, may they all rest in peace.

God bless you and my family who is still here always!!!

Holly

OK so there's nothing stopping black folk in the USA after-all then.....
So you think you sound smart to point at one person and draw this conclusion, and that you don't sound like a fucking retard who is basically screaming to everyone that he is a pathetic racist with a white victim complex.

Okay.

This smells a little like another Clock Boy hoax. :dunno: Remember that racist fraud who disassembled a Radio Shack alarm clock he bought on ebay to make it look like a Hollywood bomb and then brought it to school. He was interested in "NASA" also, which is a meaningless term relative to the 1960's when actual engineers were hired to work there. I wonder if this latest "multi-talent" will be invited to the White House to demonstrate some jump rope skills and stuff! Or maybe give lectures on how to teach Blacks to read and write since no amount of money seems to help. :eusa_think:

ap_ahmed_2_lb_150916_16x9_992.jpg

Last edited:

Super cool...role model...

Blacks who can handle a basketball really help average Blacks learn how to read and write! Take Lebron James for example, he even inspired himself to read a book about Malcolm X. It has been a few years and no word yet if he has been able to complete it. :laugh:

In 2021 first black girl, learn how racism works.
Was she the first ever black child to be allowed to enter a spelling bee?

No ... she wasn't.

In fact she is not the first black child to win either.

Racist Dumbass !!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back