Death rates...statistics...anomalies.....inconsistencies

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Numbers are very valuable to us if we learn to use them well. Collecting them properly can be a bit of a challenge and so we just go about our daily lives assuming that somebody out there cares enough to do just that....but is that always true?

Data collection for the purpose of analytics is a highly underrated and largely ignored science. Statistics can be, even though the name sounds somewhat benign, one of the more complex branches of math calling upon everything from Algebra to Calculus to navigate the big stuff. But we trust as we ususally do that the numbers will eventually find their way to the light of day and so I bring you the following:

Deaths in the US in:

Though there are a lot of factors at work here you can see a fairly consistent trend that more or less mirrors the general increase in birth rate/immigration rate year by year at a certain percentile of increase which makes perfect sense but that is for another post.

So now we come to 2020 and we seem to have run into a problem...as of December 19 of 2020 the CDC indicated that approximately ( that is give or take a few hundred) 2,851,438 deaths had occurred in the US...now that is not the whole year so we will project just a little to be generous with a quick expansion Algo.... ( x/353....) (365)= Psubt Where x is the total number of deaths up till 12/19/2020 and Psubt represents the expected total for the year based on the death rate up till then and we have:

2,948,370... a slight uptick but still well within the range of expected increase due to population contributors like birth and immigration of seniors from other places. But now watch this!

On March 31,2021 the CDC posted an adjusted number....
3,358,814...NOW THAT IS A BIG JUMP...a really big jump but um....
What happened?

Now I'm not going to buy the BS story that they discovered 4 to 500,000 more death certificates than they realized they had
in the early months of 21 so what happened between Dec 19 and Dec 31 eh?

!<>410,000 people died in 12 Days if we use the adjusted number but if not then 507,376???? Did I miss something folks? Perhaps a large meteor strike?

OK...let's say for theory sake that many of the counties just didn't send in the certificates on time ( I find that hard to believe) are we to believe that the numbers were righteously adjusted by nearly full 15%?? Bullshit!....that never happens! I do not pretend to be an expert on how the government collects their DATA but this one looks pretty fishy to me.

Anyone have any input here?

JO

Last edited:
If hospitals were overwhelmed with excess deaths, I would think we should see a significant increase in over all deaths.

Maybe they can't count?

Screenshot_20210709-062813_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Numbers are very valuable to us if we learn to use them well. Collecting them properly can be a bit of a challenge and so we just go about our daily lives assuming that somebody out there cares enough to do just that....but is that always true?

Data collection for the purpose of analytics is a highly underrated and largely ignored science. Statistics can be, even though the name sounds somewhat benign, one of the more complex branches of math calling upon everything from Algebra to Calculus to navigate the big stuff. But we trust as we ususally do that the numbers will eventually find their way to the light of day and so I bring you the following:

Deaths in the US in:

Though there are a lot of factors at work here you can see a fairly consistent trend that more or less mirrors the general increase in birth rate/immigration rate year by year at a certain percentile of increase which makes perfect sense but that is for another post.

So now we come to 2020 and we seem to have run into a problem...as of December 19 of 2020 the CDC indicated that approximately ( that is give or take a few hundred) 2,851,438 deaths had occurred in the US...now that is not the whole year so we will project just a little to be generous with a quick expansion Algo.... ( x/353....) (365)= Psubt Where x is the total number of deaths up till 12/19/2020 and Psubt represents the expected total for the year based on the death rate up till then and we have:

2,948,370... a slight uptick but still well within the range of expected increase due to population contributors like birth and immigration of seniors from other places. But now watch this!

What happened?

Now I'm not going to buy the BS story that they discovered 4 to 500,000 more death certificates than they realized they had
in the early months of 21 so what happened between Dec 19 and Dec 31 eh? 410,000 people died in 12 Days if we use the adjusted number but if not then 507,376???? Did I miss something folks? Perhaps a large meteor strike?

OK...let's say for theory sake that many of the counties just didn't send in the certificates on time ( I find that hard to believe) are we to believe that the numbers were righteously adjusted by nearly full 15%?? Bullshit.....that never happens. I do not pretend to be an expert on how the government collects their DATA but this one looks pretty fishy to me.

JO
You can not even find anything that resembles real numbers here as they were aware of this mishap as they were lying. Shit even the past numbers might have been raised higher as they knew what they were going to do prior to beginning the operation

If hospitals were overwhelmed with excess deaths, I would think we should see a significant increase in over all deaths.
Actually they built tent hospitals to handle the overflow, spending billions, then quietly took them down spending more billions. The real hospitals were empty

Deaths in the US in:

3,358,814...NOW THAT IS A BIG JUMP...a really big jump but um....What happened?

Now I'm not going to buy the BS story that they discovered 450-500 thoussand more death certificates than they realized they had
in the early months of 21 so what happened between Dec 19 and Dec 31 eh? 410,000 people died in 12 Days if we use the adjusted number but if not then 507,376???? Did I miss something folks? Perhaps a large meteor strike?

OK...let's say for theory sake that many of the counties just didn't send in the certificates on time ( I find that hard to believe) are we to believe that the numbers were righteously adjusted by nearly full 15%?? Bullshit.....that never happens. I do not pretend to be an expert on how the government collects their DATA but this one looks pretty fishy to me.

JO

Deaths in the US in:

What happened?

JO
You can not even find anything that resembles real numbers here as they were aware of this mishap as they were lying. Shit even the past numbers might have been raised higher as they knew what they were going to do prior to beginning the operation
somebody did something.....just not sure what.

JO

Actually they built tent hospitals to handle the overflow, spending billions, then quietly took them down spending more billions. The real hospitals were empty
Yep... I saw that locally.... Huge auxiliary Hospital in the downtown area never used......

Are these computer modeled numbers, or an actual count?

It would seem most acurate to just call the morgue and count the bodies.

Forum List

Back